Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 341684 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2700 on: May 04, 2011, 15:35 »
I HAVE A HEADACHE AGAIN ALWAYS WITH THE FREAKING HEADACHES AND MIGRAINES.
it's because of the glasses. they're old. 2009 old.
THEY'RE OLD AND I NEED A NEW PAIR BEFORE I RIP MY OWN EYES OUT.
or maybe it's a serious brain problem that will kill me in a few days w/e

and i don't think it's normal for 17 year olds to sit back and think 'WOW I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AND I AM A USELESS SACK OF CRAP' because usually they are doing something with their lives and talents. i've convinced myself i have no talents though and always do so0o0o0o.

i'm also one lonely kid i swear. i feel so pathetic saying it but hey maybe if i keep saying it and complaining about it it'll fix itself THAT'S HOW THESE THINGS WORK RIGHT???????? i just really want a hug but who the hell asks people to hug them these days. really. who does that. maybe i'll just up the pitiful act for a while until someone takes pity on my pathetic ass to hug me even a little-- WAIT OH MAN WHAT I CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE I... DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS?? oh man SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT! who knew??? n_n maybe i'll just surgically attach crooked lightning bolt shaped horns to my head and start walking around in a cape because uh hahaha i'm pretty much that kid already. hipster? check. insufferable douchebag? check. pathetic? check. lonely kid who hits on every disinterested person he can? WOW looks like i'm ready to go!

no but seriously my head really hurts

also my sister ONCE AGAIN let me down lol isn't it HIGH-FREAKIN-LARIOUS that i spend a majority of my time doing EXACTLY what others ask me because  sometimes i hope they'll return the favour yet they never do and i'm left to wonder 'hey what if it's me who's the problem?'

THIS POST IS STUPID

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Dracoandy666

« Reply #2701 on: May 04, 2011, 15:54 »
Didn't win anything from the Frijj competition >.> .. There's always tomorrow I guess ^~^

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2702 on: May 04, 2011, 16:04 »
Wow. as if i hate my art teacher enough already yesterday just made me close to snapping.

“you wanting to do art next year?”

“yeah, maybe, idk yet.” (yes i do)

“well i think you’ll have to resit higher again next year LOL. your drawings are just too sketchy and that’s not a bad thing (she used this alot) and nothing really looks finished.”

FFFFFF

i actually have no idea what i want to do now.

if i’m not allowed to do advanced higher then i could go to college and do a folio course there but i don’t see the point considering how i’m feeling like utter crap about my art right now. i was so set on going to art college next year but now i’m feeling kinda :| about it.

well i just have to hope come august a big fat a is sitting beside art on my certificate.

AND today my friend who has her for study periods said he heard her talking about me to another teacher saying how I won't stand a chance of passing. Thanks c:

Offline Caldoran

• Act as Rum
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • Ameba Gone Zingy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: May 04, 2011, 17:57 »
A friend who I treat really well continually decides to insult me and treat me like crap :/
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: May 05, 2011, 17:00 »
I have been waiting at the bus stop for an hour in the pouring rain... The only reason I missed the first bus is because my duke of edinburgh meeting ran late!   
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #2705 on: May 05, 2011, 18:58 »
I had between 2 and 4 hours of sleep last night because I just could not sleep. I then missed my lectures and lab session because I've felt so rubbish all day.

And now I've found out that my electronics test is actually at 8am tomorrow, so I'm struggling to learn pretty much the whole module this evening even though I can't concentrate =[

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: May 05, 2011, 22:06 »
It's my 30th birthday tomorrow & I'm really fealing my own mortality... I'm a well read intelligent man, yet I still have pangs of absolute fear and sorrow over my eventual decline and death. It's wierd isn't it, I know you shouldn't really let the future get in the way of enjoying now, but HOW do you just get on with things???
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #2707 on: May 05, 2011, 22:22 »
I have just realised i only have one proper real life friend. The others are nice to me, we go out sometimes but they dont know who the real me is. But i prefer to be alone and i guess it is mostly my fault for not trying. Meh.

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: May 05, 2011, 22:45 »
I have just realised i only have one proper real life friend. The others are nice to me, we go out sometimes but they dont know who the real me is. But i prefer to be alone and i guess it is mostly my fault for not trying. Meh.

I'll get you a drink (if you're of age) Specstile, but I know what you mean. I had a good few Yu-Gi-Oh friends for a while but they all deserted me when I gave up the game... I have one or two GOOD friends but it always hurts knowing that everyone else seems to have loads.

If you ever need an ear though, I'm a good listener. Honestly.  :angel:

Just don't bring up my age... kind of a soft spot right now. *shivers*
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Specstile

• Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: May 05, 2011, 23:07 »
Thanks ^^ it really means alot, lifted my mood right up :)!
I mean it is not that people hate me but everyone has their own little group of friends at school and i just don't fit in with any of them. I am a confident person, i make people laugh but i am a shy person when it comes to making friends. I get that awkward silence with everyone, usually because i don't know what to say!

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2710 on: May 05, 2011, 23:16 »
I had a second lot of tests today.
The maths paper was a real stinker.
What the hell is Pythagoras' theorem and why does it relate to trapeziums?
I've probably failed so hard.

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: May 05, 2011, 23:25 »
I am a confident person, i make people laugh but i am a shy person when it comes to making friends. I get that awkward silence with everyone, usually because i don't know what to say!

Yeah, I get that... you have a laugh with them, but then it never goes further. Personally I think you'll be fine, but don't feel you have to suffer alone. And hey, at least there are people on this site that share an interest with you! Uhm... can't remember what it is but I think it starts with a 'p'.   ;)

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: May 06, 2011, 02:17 »
I had a second lot of tests today.
The maths paper was a real stinker.
What the hell is Pythagoras' theorem and why does it relate to trapeziums?
I've probably failed so hard.
CAPTAIN MATH AID TO THE RESCUE

Pythagoras' theorem is a^2 + b^2 = c^2.
The theorem's purpose is finding out the longest side of a triangle (hypotenuse). Trapeziums are made of squares and triangles. Cut apart said shape into multiple triangles/squares and attempt to find missing side. At least that was my strategy during the class that had that.

Depressing? Tomorrow should be Saturday, today feels like Friday.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Specstile

• Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: May 06, 2011, 03:31 »
Yeah, I get that... you have a laugh with them, but then it never goes further. Personally I think you'll be fine, but don't feel you have to suffer alone. And hey, at least there are people on this site that share an interest with you! Uhm... can't remember what it is but I think it starts with a 'p'.   ;)
^^ yeah thanks for the words :3 and happy birthday : D!

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: May 08, 2011, 19:51 »
i've no idea what happened 
maybe it's a reflex sort of thing to balance out the fact that i had a rather nice time yesterday 
and i don't even feel like drinking 

i think ill leave the internet alone for now it's rubbish 
why is everyone on it better than me anyway that's not right 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.