Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 699180 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #8970 on: May 10, 2014, 23:40 »
aw yiss 40 points for the uk in eurovision and austria's entry was fab and they deserved the win the song was awesome and sounded like it belonged opening a bond movie

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8971 on: May 11, 2014, 00:03 »
I'm still buzzing from the ORAS hype! Also finished a little cosplay project I was working on (at least the part that I didn't bother ordering online) Maybe I'll put up a pic when it's all done :P

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8972 on: May 11, 2014, 00:22 »
aw yiss 40 points for the uk in eurovision and austria's entry was fab and they deserved the win the song was awesome and sounded like it belonged opening a bond movie

I feel like Molly was wronged - she was picked out for a favourite and favourites usually win despite the political vote. I also thought that Molly was fantastic.

Although Conchita had a brilliant song I really didn't want her to win because idk it's really strange and it isn't just me desciminating against bearded ladies but beards on women just make me feel queasy.

Pollaponk (Iceland) were my favourites though. Just about to buy their album actually. That's making me happy.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #8973 on: May 11, 2014, 11:06 »
I feel like Molly was wronged - she was picked out for a favourite and favourites usually win despite the political vote. I also thought that Molly was fantastic.

Although Conchita had a brilliant song I really didn't want her to win because idk it's really strange and it isn't just me desciminating against bearded ladies but beards on women just make me feel queasy.

Pollaponk (Iceland) were my favourites though. Just about to buy their album actually. That's making me happy.
i think we didn't do as well because we performed last - usually last performers are forgotten about so *shrug*

i mean we did a lot better than last year seriously who thought engelbert humperdinck was a good idea but i'm glad we didn't come last. i'm just laughing at france with their two measly points

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8974 on: May 11, 2014, 11:42 »
what even is eurovision ive seen mass amounts of tweets about it and ????? im lost

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8975 on: May 11, 2014, 13:05 »
all the countries in europe create a new song and then we all compete to decide who has the best song and all the countries get a live vote but it's usually based on politics and no one really votes for the UK. The songs are usually very cheesy and the winner this year was a bearded lady named Conchita from Austria.

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8976 on: May 11, 2014, 13:07 »
The Eurovision is much better when you forget it's a competetion.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #8977 on: May 11, 2014, 17:07 »
So a couple of weeks ago I had to throw out my favourite jeans because I'd pretty much worn the bum out of them. Today I was in town with my friend when what does she see from like halfway across the shop? MY JEANS! ON SALE!!

so happy ;w;

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: May 11, 2014, 17:57 »
I was made happy by the fact that I actually loved one of the songs from Eurovision c:

Uhh anyways, exams start tomorrow and then it's 4 weeks of them before I finish!

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #8979 on: May 11, 2014, 20:29 »
Finished my essay yesss
Last thing I'm doing tonight is drawing some thumbnails for this stupid prospectus thing. Still have my illustration stuff and my graded unit but apart from that it's okay lmao
Two weeks to do everything LETS DO THIS

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8980 on: May 12, 2014, 12:48 »
Exam blues are getting me down so I watched Frozen and I noticed this on the end of the credits:

The views and opinions expressed by Kristoff that all men eat their own boogers are sorely his own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of The Walt Disney Company or the filmmakers. Neither The Walt Disney Company nor the filmmakers make any representation of the accuracy of any such views or opinions.

It has literally brightened my day. I have to set off back to sixth form in two hours though. I had a lesson first thing and then all free periods and revision afterwards blergghhh

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: May 13, 2014, 04:46 »
I have my whole competitive team in-game with natures, IVs, and all their proper moves. Time to do some WiFi battling! ;)
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #8982 on: May 13, 2014, 19:51 »

help me i can't deal with this birb oh my god

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: May 13, 2014, 20:09 »
 Today's exams were okay(ish) and I'm almost comfortable in saying that I'll pass them both. I've just got two sociology ones left and I'll have tomorrow to revise for Thursday  :-/

Anyways, looking up, me and a friend might do some photography during the summer and if I buy 2 rolls of film, I can spend one with my friend and then invite my new college friends to go into town and do some photography whilst I'm with them :) increasing that friendship and doing photography, shiggy.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is still surprisingly fun. I've managed to get up to what feels like the half way mark. I've been grinding some other peoples main characters that I won from beating them in a parley. That way, I can hop my over powered team onto streetpass and destroy everyone. My guy is a war monk and, seriously, he just tanks everything. On the search and rescue type missions, I just lump the target with him and they're safe.

So right now, I'm chilling with some good music. I'll revise tomorrow for my sociology exam, since it's simply wording the entire thing that catches me off guard rather than a lack of knowledge.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: May 16, 2014, 00:33 »
I got to meet my goddaughter today :D <3

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"