Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 389807 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2880 on: March 25, 2017, 17:21 »
you're infinitely better off investing in a real microphone of some sort.

I have a good quality microphone already, a Shure C606. I just don't have the means to plug it into my pc at the moment, since the plug is to big to fit into the small microphone socket.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: March 26, 2017, 04:48 »
I don't understand how one person can go from feeling like they have the best friends ever and the strongest support system in the world to not even feeling like the same people would be there for you at all if you were going through a difficult time in the space of just a month or two. I don't even understand why they're pushing me away but I've never felt so lonely in my entire life.

I've been that guy before and whilst I'm not saying this is 100% why they've done it since everybody has their own reasons for everything but to put it nicely they could be in a position where they need their space when they crave their own loneliness? Like, it took me two years to get my mini circle of best friends back but at that point in time I really needed the solitude to sort myself. Just keep on allowing that opening for comfort / assistance and give them time to use it.

Everyone's minds operates in such different ways that it's impossible for us to properly understand.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: March 26, 2017, 07:41 »
I have a good quality microphone already, a Shure C606. I just don't have the means to plug it into my pc at the moment, since the plug is to big to fit into the small microphone socket.
Invest in an adapter for that then, you can probably find one cheap for like a fiver somewhere or something and it'll be 1000000000x better than a webcam microphone.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: March 26, 2017, 12:59 »
It's official! I suck at spriting!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: March 26, 2017, 13:06 »
I managed to pull my microphone out from the spaghetti bolognese of wires at the back of my pc so I could plug it in. I discovered that I had a adapter/converter plugged into it already. I forgot I had it!

I can't seem to get it to work today despite getting it to work yesterday. All I keep getting is a faint fuzzy sound. People call it static, or something like that.

I've had this problem before. It works one day, then without changing anything, it doesn't work the next day. Anyone know how to fix that?

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: March 26, 2017, 16:04 »
I've had this problem before. It works one day, then without changing anything, it doesn't work the next day. Anyone know how to fix that?

could be any number of reasons - positioning might be an issue if the wires are damaged (they could be damaged internally even if you can't see anything externally) or there could be a problem with the drivers turning on/off at will (this used to happen a lot with my graphics tablet)

thanks gl <3

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #2886 on: March 27, 2017, 14:34 »
I can't seem to get it to work today despite getting it to work yesterday. All I keep getting is a faint fuzzy sound. People call it static, or something like that.

I used a Samson CO1U USB Condenser mic for years. A lot of YouTubers that don't know the ins and outs of recording audio use them as they're perfect for recording voice. It was even good enough to record Uni projects

Although, all is not lost if you still want to use yours, you can get one of these and it'll plug straight in to the XLR socket
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 14:37 by Milsap »
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: March 27, 2017, 15:20 »
Over spring break I developed a new crush!

On.. a calculator. why.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: March 27, 2017, 16:59 »
Spring break is supposed to be relaxing, right? Well today my mom is demanding that we clean the house, and help move furniture tomorrow for my brother's graduation party that happens in May. Then I have to work a project saturday and wednesday, as well as work thursday and friday.

So basically i'll only be able to actually relax on sunday.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2889 on: March 28, 2017, 05:08 »
i played mass effect andromeda for 20 hours straight and somehow i'm not tired enough to sleep even though it's five in the goddamn morning

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: March 28, 2017, 12:37 »
Mettaton why are you so pretty and hard to draw you are a calculator!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: March 29, 2017, 15:45 »
Well my mom just got kicked out of her pain management practice because her doctor told her to that she needs to start learning how to cope with her Fibro by doing as he says (even though it's been on the record quite a few times that what he says isn't working). She told him again that it isn't working so he went off on her and basically called her a stupid....um yeah you get the point. She fired back and they just kicked her out without another word.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: March 29, 2017, 15:49 »
is there something im missing???? how to other people get through the day without feeling so bad they just wanna disintegrate and sleep for a long time???? i don't feel excited about anything anymore im just tired and i want it to stop and we upped my meds and it hasn't stopped i just want to feel better!!!!!!! i don't want to feel bad anymor!!!

thanks gl <3

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: March 29, 2017, 23:15 »
I go through the "not excited about anything" phases so much -_- Like... it gets to a point where I get so "what's the point in anything we're just going to be dead eventually and then it'll all be forgotten" and like I lose all motivation to do anything. Like even things I'd ordinarily be like omg I can't wait I'm just like nope??? And then I always feel like whenever things look like they could go well it's just life teasing me and then it all goes to s**t anyways and it's like I'd rather it'd never looked like it was going anywhere kind of thing because when you ruin it you just look back like why the hell did I do/say that when it would've gone so much better if I'd done this and you just want to curl up and hibernate for like 3000 years. But I guess slowly realised that people don't read into your mistakes as much as you tend to, but like even with that realisation I still find it impossible to not realise mistakes as much and I feel awful for them without recognising achievement sort of thing?? I guess it's why stuff like the Everday Accomplishments thread is good because it makes you appreciate the little things, even though they might not matter in the grand scheme of things it shows that there's a glimmer of positivity in a world that just feels so darn negative a lot of the time?
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: March 30, 2017, 00:13 »
there was a bomb threat at my school today and it was pretty hot outside so everyone was stuck outside for like half an hour

missed class tho so its cool i guess