Misc > Media

Anime Disscussion

(1/2) > >>

SirBlaziken:
Here you can discuss anime, I've recently been watching a series called Black Butler. It is set in Victorian England and a 12 year old kid who's parents died in a fire is watched over by his demon butler while having to thwart threats to the queen.

JSM:
^My friends reading the manga to Black Butler :3 she says it's really good might give it a go sometime.

Anime wise I'm currently watching .HACK I'm about 10 episodes in and I'm in love with it. Would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to watch it.

Laprabi:
Can't remember the last time I watched anime, it doesn't interest me anymore. However when I did my faves were Kara No Kyoukai and Denpa Teki Na Kanojo. Feature length and really deep.

lugia95:
I haven't been watching much recently. I've been trying to get back into Bleach and Naruto - I still have a couple of seasons from Christmas that I haven't watched yet, but I don't have the time to do so.

I would have to say that my favourite series is Death Note, though. I even managed to get my dad into it.

Webby:
I stopped watching Naruto last year in favour of getting back into the manga. I got to the 3-Tails arc and lost interest.

I haven't really watched anything for ages. I'm trying to rewatch Digimon Savers but again I'm losing interest (and I'm only an episode in). The last series I watched properly was Pita-Ten, but again, I preferred the manga. The animé was only ~26 episodes long, but most of them could have been skipped out. The alternate ending was interesting I guess, means I cried over two different forms of Pita-Ten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version