Misc > Sports

Super Bowl XLVIII

(1/4) > >>

SirBlaziken:
Hello PKMN.NET. It's about that time of year, well for those who care, when 12 teams walk into a tournament, and 2 are left standing.

That's right, it's about time for the Super Bowl.

This year, we have a battle of the #1 offense against the #1 defense, the first since Super Bowl XXV.

It's the Denver Broncos vs. the Seattle Seahawks

On the site analyzing this matchup (and watching it on the 2nd) we have:

Lord Raven
what the heck come after six?? (Call him bread)

And me, Blaze, as well as anyone who's interested in the matchup and would like to express their thoughts, politefully of course. Tell us who you want to win, bets you have place with family and friends, why your team should win, or that you just don't give a damn.

So, you thoughts on this matchup?

Lord Raven:
Super Bowl XXXVII had #1 offense  vs #1 defense, Tampa killed Oakland because Jon Gruden was oakland's ex-coach the year prior and knew Oakland's entire playbook.

At any rate, unstoppable force (Denver) meets immovable object (Seattle)

SirBlaziken:
^Then either ESPN lied, or I need new glasses, again.

And unstoppable force vs immovable object? That was also Ohio State vs. Michigan State in the FBS. And well all know how that went. I'm still ticked off about that.

Anywho, my brother took Seattle, so I have to root for Denver. Winner picks first next year and picks which game we buy with our birthday money.

the bread dragon:

--- Quote ---Winner picks first next year and picks which game we buy with our birthday money.
--- End quote ---
stakes r high omg

i got denver in this one... russell wilson needs more experience IMO. great team, but the broncos offense is too much

id love to see it snow during the game thatd be neat

SirBlaziken:
That's this year's bet. One year, my bro couldn't eat pretzels for a month, and he loves pretzels.

I think Omaha's got this. Although Beast Mode will be fun to watch. It's gonna be a shoot out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version