Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97473 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2014, 16:27 »
Just saw on the news that Cameron and Clegg are flying out to Scotland to convince people to vote no. I'm...not sure they're the most persuasive people around rn. It's so funny to watch them panic though! I'm leaning towards hoping Scotland will leave just to see their faces, totally worth the risk of apocalypse.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2014, 19:39 »
this english essay is pain and i am angry with how stupid ralph is now

thanks gl <3

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2014, 21:29 »
I know a bit about Diabetes, both types 1 and 2. Type 2 is kinda brought upon yourself. Type 1 is not something you can control, it just happens, contrary to popular belief. Grandparents have 2 and my brother has 1. By no means are they alone man. Good luck to your dad.

I appreciate that.
We told my dad about it today. The next morning I asked him "How do you
feel knowing you have diabetes?" He said, "I feel wonderful!" He hasn't changed a bit..

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2014, 22:05 »
^ I can sympathise as well as my dad's got it too; if your dad's going to keep it under control and make sure he takes his medication (if prescribed) and makes sure he's cutting down on sugars and that it'll just be something he's living with and not something you have to worry about, i promise =]]

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2014, 22:05 »
 I'm still feeling pretty chuffed about university. I was going to just join the army and do that. Like, I'm probably going to still consider the territorial army if I do go to and finish university but idk.

I probably would have still been more interested in the army than uni if my friend didn't keep talking about it and bigging it up. I'm gonna get that homebwoi a bar of chocolate or something for really helping me make my mind up about something important like this.

Today in sociology, I came to the conclusion that I would be like a modern day Caligula if I came into power.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2014, 22:11 »
I'm still feeling pretty chuffed about university. I was going to just join the army and do that. Like, I'm probably going to still consider the territorial army if I do go to and finish university but idk.

Why don't you see if they have an OTC where you're going? That's what my cousin did when he went to uni =]
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2014, 23:03 »
A film is currently on 4Music called "mega shark vs giant octopus". I will get through this no matter how terrible.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2014, 23:15 »
A film is currently on 4Music called "mega shark vs giant octopus". I will get through this no matter how terrible.

oh my God, when you hit the scene (you'll know which one I mean if you watch it all) you will be absolutely amazed. Legendary film.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2014, 23:44 »
chronic knee pain is back at it again. looks like it'll be a rough night's sleep the night :/

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2014, 00:03 »
oh my God, when you hit the scene (you'll know which one I mean if you watch it all) you will be absolutely amazed. Legendary film.
I've seen many candidates for the scene already. I'm really liking this govermment man that always wears black and has slicked back hair in a ponytail, I'm sure he's not evil at all. I did have to google the film make sure it wasn't actually made in the 90's.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2014, 00:05 »
I've developed a migraine and I feel so sickly it hurts =/

haha what a great snipe

I've seen many candidates for the scene already. I'm really liking this govermment man that always wears black and has slicked back hair in a ponytail, I'm sure he's not evil at all. I did have to google the film make sure it wasn't actually made in the 90's.

If you're really enjoying this there are so many movies within this genre that are really worth watching. I've still got a few I need to look into; SyFy used to show them all the time in the evenings, I don't know if they still do though =[

Yeah, I can understand the confusion, I mean it does have that timeless feel about it =P

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2014, 01:11 »
Why don't you see if they have an OTC where you're going? That's what my cousin did when he went to uni =]

I might just drop my interest in the military entirely :T I'm hoping that I might be able to work in social services or at least manage to get into the police force so I'll be able to help people either way :-D it's just a matter of whether I get the grades I guess  ^.^ Thanks though :D

I've been rewriting my notes from my Religious Studies class since I went to class hyper and really annoyed so my writing is essentially scribbles. It's literally four sides of child-scribble writing that's about twice the size of my average handwriting. I've only answered two of the five questions and I'm well over two pages (double sides).

To be fair, I'm summarising my answers and putting them into bullet points to make revision a little easier. Hopefully I'll be able to copy the bullet points up and print them out tomorrow to make them look a little more professional.

I've been doing the same with sociology too  :-/ I've been rewriting my notes and elaborating on anything I can. I've actually got to try and find some research on Pollock(?) after RS since they were mentioned during class and I've got very little on the person.

The added workload isn't too much, it's just annoying that I started at about 10 or 11 and I'm still going.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2014, 06:37 »
I'm running on fumes. For the past few weeks I've been doing too many things and running myself into the ground. I need a vacation. :(
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2014, 10:51 »

Mate, watch Sharknado. It's so bad it's brilliant.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2014, 11:00 »
Mate, watch Sharknado. It's so bad it's brilliant.

Sharknado is p overrated for that genre tbf

If you really want a so bad it's good movie watch Birdemic