Pokémon Games > Battle Revolution, Colosseum and XD

Tips/Recommendations before I play Colosseum

(1/2) > >>

SirBlaziken:
My brother somehow tracked down a copy of Colosseum and I ended up getting it for Christmas. If i'm not mistaken, it's a lot like XD, which I have played, with some differences. Is there anything I need to be aware of that differs from XD and are there any pokemon in particular that I will want to catch/keep?

The Shrub Dragon:
dude i'm not good enough at remembering stuff to give u the specifics but don't even worry about them because like it's a sick game and you'll probably get more out of it by playing it through and muddling it out and then combing through with what you've learnt on a second try

iirc shadow pokemon don't exist in this and miror b is the real bad guy so some electric types might be of use but dont trust me on that because i don't remember

SirBlaziken:
I'm pretty sure that the 3 legendary beast from Johto are shadow in this game. I could be wrong, so yeah. But Miror B being the main bad guy? That's very interesting, especially since he was my favorite to face in XD.

Lord Raven:

--- Quote from: Shrub on December 26, 2015, 19:50 ---iirc shadow pokemon don't exist in this and miror b is the real bad guy so some electric types might be of use but dont trust me on that because i don't remember

--- End quote ---
also the main character starts with a jolteon and flareon instead of an eevee

SirBlaziken:
Really? I thought it was an Umbreon and an Espeon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version