Pokémon Games > Games General

How often do you use your Shiny Pokemon?

(1/4) > >>

Sappy:
Shiny Pokemon are incredibly rare (becoming less and less each generation), but still a novelty people appreciate. However, the usage of them is something that I've noticed.

I only really use 2 of the Shinies. And I have quite a few.

I only use my competitive Haxorus, from BW2 and my Camperupt which was my breeding machine. However, now Talonflame exists I imagine Talonflame's going to be taking over its spot.

Opinions?

SaRo|Rapidash:
Depends on my shiny - I use my Ampharos a LOT, mainly because it's IVs are 31/x/31/31/27/31 and a modest nature, so it's pretty much perfect for competitive anyways and 4 less SpD for one of my favourite Shinies isn't bad.

Even my Exploud, which is 31/x/?/?/?/31 and Modest I still use a lot when battling, but only because I prefer the shiny.

But things like Poliwhirl just get boxed never to be seen again, or traded to someone who'll actually I use them (like Chloe now has my Skrelp ^_^)

Zubatman:
Well, I used to use my Red Gyrados a lot back in Heart Gold, but that really should not count for obvious reasons.

I tried using my Shiny Swadloon, y'know, to evolve it. But anything that requires happiness to evolve hates me... In other words I use my S. Swadloon for nothin'.

EDIT: Finally Evolved it, and now it doesn't look too different  from the original.

Hitmonchu:
The only Shiny I've got is an Octillery (unless you count those Flabebes with blue flowers.) I don't use it at all, I just keep it safe in my PC Box.

Captain Jigglypuff:
^Flabébé's different flower colors are not considered shiny. Flabébé's shiny form has the side of its head blue instead of yellow but as far as I know, the flower stays the same color.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version