Pokémon Games > Sun and Moon

New Sun/Moon Trailer (2nd June)

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Hooded Trainer:

--- Quote from: SirBlaziken on June 02, 2016, 23:02 ---Edit: Something i'd like to see in a later gen: Your best friend and rival also is the evil leader's son/daughter, betrays you but ends up foiling everything in the end. That would be pretty cool imo.

--- End quote ---

I feel like better plotting would be a generally great thing for the series. I think a large part of the problem is that they like to play it safe too much. Then again, rotomdex kind of shows to me that they're actually trying to think of new things and turn some of the series' staples on their heads. Hopefully there's more of that in this gen. A few surprises would go a long way in bringing a breath of fresh air to the franchise.

Ya-Yah:

--- Quote from: SirBlaziken on June 02, 2016, 23:02 ---Edit: Something i'd like to see in a later gen: Your best friend and rival also is the evil leader's son/daughter, betrays you but ends up foiling everything in the end. That would be pretty cool imo.

--- End quote ---

This slightly reminded me of Silver. Except he was never your friend and in the grand scheme of GSCHGSS, he didn't contribute very much to the defeat of team rocket.

Lord Raven:
did someone just rant about the competitive viability of these pokemon and stating that as a problem cause like

i don't think gamefreak cares that much about competitive balance...  since I know a pair former smogon admins that thinks the metagame these days is borderline impossible to regulate as it currently is and I agree with their arguments

what's wrong with sunsteel/moongeist?

--- Quote ----Their species names. The Moone and Sunne pokemon. Need I say more?
--- End quote ---
yes, because those are old school spellings of Moon and Sun

Meowstic Royalty:
Solgaleo, the cover legendary of Pokemon Sun, is weak to fire.

Lunala, the cover legendary of Pokemon Moon, is weak to dark.

Captain Jigglypuff:
I really like Lunala right now. Moongeist Beam is the lunar Solar Beam I've been wanting since Gen 1. Moon Blast was close but Moongeist Beam is how I always imagined the attack. I also love Dex Rotom. I like how it looks so cool yet cute at the same time and this is probably the most clever new feature in the games so far. I'm wondering if the Rotom will be automatically entered in the Dex as being caught and is usable in battle. I also have a theory that the Sun and Moon Legendaries are the two patterns that people think are Pyroar and the unknown one in the castle garden. It may have been another hint to the existence of the Alola region.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version