Misc > Debate

US Election Results (Late)

(1/14) > >>

Laprabi:
Let's revive this board shall we?

President Trump. I know it's a month or so after the election, but I'm interested to see how people feel about this prospect. Where do you fall on the spectrum? And I'm interested in opinions such as "HE'LL START WW3!" and "HE'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" and everywhere in between these rather polarized viewpoints.

I personally am interested to see how it's all going to go as a nuanced observer. Personally I doubt WW3 will happen, but making America great again is a rather vague statement. What do you think?

Petzbreeder:

--- Quote from: Laprabi on December 18, 2016, 19:40 ---"HE'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

--- End quote ---

Yeah, for himself!

I personally think America is just going to fall apart. He's a sexist, self-obsessed, obnoxious scumbag that I'm not sure anyone really respects. Well, I don't respect him.

Kerou 犠牲:
I think it trumps Brexit

The Hooded Trainer:
I think its silly to say itll be the end of the world, but I think its even sillier to say itll all blow over and he wont have an impact on anything. Basically I think the world four years from now will either be totally different from the one were in now, or will be on its way to becoming totally different, but it will happen so subtly that well bearly register that its happening at all until its too late.

I also think that whether the world will end up in a better or worse state depends entirely on how foreceful the oppositon are in stopping him from doing the stuff he wants to.

To really sum it up though, I think hes a poopy-head with really silly hair, and the idea of him having the nuclear codes terrifies me.

Shaymin:
the sheer fact a man didn't get the popular vote and yet still ended up in the white house is baffling to me. america needs to sort out its voting system cause the collegiate system looks like garbage

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version