Pokémon Games > Team Building

The Teambuilding Sticky - Read it!

<< < (3/15) > >>

Webby:
There's nothing wrong with people posting teams with those natures, Laprabi... inexperienced trainers and those with limited access to Pokémon/breeding will not be able to get better natures. I think if someone posts their Pokemon with similar natures, ask whether they can rebreed and suggest a better nature while saying why their previous nature was bad and why the new nature is better. Otherwise, nothing is learnt and that kinda defeats the point of Teambuilding. :\

Well done though, Kay. This is really helpful so I can get to the Tier lists easier. :D

Laprabi:
I guess so. You live and learn.

I meant that people would read this topic and refrain from posting those natures.

Webby:
Well, there is no obligation to read this topic... and looking at the natures guide and such won't always let people make the best choices on natures. Some people, like me when I first started Teambuilding, will think neutral natures are better than natures that lower stats. But hopefully it will help.

Joeno:
No, let's not have people be refrained from posting those teams.

As said, I'd rather have them post them and say "This is currently the best I can do", or to have them get an explanation of why it doesn't work, than to get a snarky and unnecessary comment like this one seems to be on how they are not elite enough to understand.

Let's try to be accepting here of people who don't know every detail of team building, and help them instead of berating them, okay?

SHOEMAN!:

--- Quote from: Joeno on December 07, 2008, 11:56 ---No, let's not have people be refrained from posting those teams.

As said, I'd rather have them post them and say "This is currently the best I can do", or to have them get an explanation of why it doesn't work, than to get a snarky and unnecessary comment like this one seems to be on how they are not elite enough to understand.

Let's try to be accepting here of people who don't know every detail of team building, and help them instead of berating them, okay?

--- End quote ---

That's what I did when I tried posting, considering I'm very bad at Team Building and I often rely on the help of others. It helps me to have the advice of others, but I still try my best and come up with opinions which will hopefully help people. I'm going to post more on Team Building.

Thanks again Kay for the help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version