Pokémon Games > Team Building

The Teambuilding Sticky - Read it!

<< < (4/15) > >>

Lion Demon:
People don't have to repeat my Awful mistakes. *PHEW*

TCoZ:
Can I just say that metalkid's damage calculator isn't 100% accurate (he knows it himself). Obviously it's fine for just simple calculations but if you want accuracy I would suggest http://ownpurpose.com/libelldra/damage_calculator.html. It obviously requires you doing a bit of research (working out what stats they have and the base power of the move etc.) but it is 100% accurate unlike metalkid's.

--- Quote from: metalkid.info ---One more thing. I know that the Damage Calculator isn't 100% correct right now. I was hoping to get the new program done a long time ago with the new calculations, but that hasn't happened. I don't really want to rewrite that thing twice because the new calculation has a huge amount of variables to deal with. For now, simply take about 2-3 damage points off both ends. If you barely get to a 100% damage chance, then I wouldn't rely on ever getting a OHKO.
--- End quote ---

Afro-Disiak:

--- Quote from: TCoZ on April 07, 2009, 16:35 ---Can I just say that metalkid's damage calculator isn't 100% accurate (he knows it himself). Obviously it's fine for just simple calculations but if you want accuracy I would suggest http://ownpurpose.com/libelldra/damage_calculator.html. It obviously requires you doing a bit of research (working out what stats they have and the base power of the move etc.) but it is 100% accurate unlike metalkid's.

--- End quote ---

And to add to that, it also gives the chance of a OHKO or 2HKO with Leftovers, Sandstorm, Stealth Rock or Stealth Rock + Leftovers. Very useful.

Dragonpika:
Okay, I'll throw that in too, thanks guys =] I'll leave Metalkid up for less experienced users, but a link to that one will be put next to it~ I knew Metalkid wasn't perfect - it doesn't work with Technician, for another example.

(might be a while about it - need to do some shuffling or deleting, as the edit would go over the character limit)

Lion Demon:
I wanted yellow ranger to be mod again :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version