Pokémon Games > Tournaments

Richard's X/Y WiFi tournament!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Richard and Blaziken:

--- Quote from: Jackal on December 13, 2013, 17:02 ---Banning Gengarite XD understandable but Kangaskhan-Mega? it's not that strong. Neither is MeGar though...

--- End quote ---

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. Kangaskhanite is about to be banned because literally nothing in the game can switch into it. It 2HKOs Lugia after SRock. It 2HKOs Giratina at +2. It 2HKOs Gliscor. Gengarite isn't banned because it's "strong", it's banned because it chooses what it wants to kill and puts a full stop to any defensive strategies. Do some research on both of them, the findings may surprise you.

Anyway, Open Level does not raise a Pokemon's level to 100, it keeps it at whatever it is. I'll add you in, Chlo.

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on December 14, 2013, 01:53 ---Anyway, Open Level does not raise a Pokemon's level to 100, it keeps it at whatever it is. I'll add you in, Chlo.

--- End quote ---

Right - i think I should be able to get my team into at least the 90s so I suppose it's not too bad so I'll enter! I know you have it, but my FC is 3566-1602-6874.

Also, there's no OHKO clause - is that intentional or just missed?

Richard and Blaziken:
Ah, forgot to add it, thanks for reminding me! Added you as well.

SaRo|Rapidash:
My teams at level 100 now (I love the restaurants xD)

And just wondering - is Talonflame normally banned or is this just something you added? I don't really care as I wouldn't use one anyways, I was just wondering if I'd missed the ban or something?

Richard and Blaziken:
Talonflame is something I added because I believe it's broken. The SD set has 2 OU counters that we currently have access to, and it can easily U-Turn out of both of them. Stealth Rock can be Defogged or Rapid Spun away and it has priority Roost regardless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version