Misc > Role Play

Role Play FAQ

<< < (3/7) > >>

Legacy:
You could add a note about rping in the 3rd person, since some new RPers start using 1st person.

I'd be happy to write it out for you.

Trainer Dave:

--- Quote from: Equinox on April 04, 2011, 13:45 ---Of course, there are usually more 'RP rules' than the ones above, so it's best to read through everything before joining.

Typically, you'll be expected to write in third person while RPing - 'He' did something, rather than 'I' (first person). This usually isn't written into the rules, but is still expected. Some creators don't mind first-person posts, but it's best to check beforehand when signing up.

--- End quote ---

Added the above clause under rules (totally not because the character limit is already reached in the post before and I want to keep things in tidy sections). Thanks for the suggestion.

Probably need to get in touch with an admin over the stickying situation, I can't remember if we asked before, but I know they're not fond of sticky topics. (I suppose in this case it's fairly useful though). I'll put that on my 'to do' list.

Legacy:
Tis no problem =]

Yeah it would definitely be best to sticky it. It's got pretty much everything someone needs to know about RPing here, so it'd be best to have it up there, rather than digging through, and having to keep it alive by posting bumps into it -__-

OranBerrySandvich:
I know nobody's posted on this for a while, but I'm determined to get it noticed. And hopefully stickied. See, it has come to my attention that this board is slowly getting more posters. And we need those people to know what to do here. I'm not going to name the person, but I've seen some, to my mind, dreadful RPing by that person.

Legacy:
Well sadly due to there being no moderator for this board at this time, we must find somebody who CAN sticky this topic. I'm agreed, it needs stickying, and sooner rather than later to prevent the need of re-writing this again, or something similar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version