Misc > Random Randomness

Nostalgia Thread

<< < (77/80) > >>

girafariggoose:
Reading this in 2021 has really brought me back. I joined back in 2005/2006 and used to post under the name Tim|Legendary Beast. I was about 12 so was in full on cringe mode. If anyone remembers me, I frequented the Role play board among a few others and talked a lot to people like Akari. One of those people who was very into using "teh" instead of "the" for some reason. I also started the "Laguna pwns Cloud" war. That is a surreal thing to type.

I remember having a dramatic moment of deleting my account. And then briefly came back? It seems like a different lifetime. A couple of other memories come to mind:
-"Y r girls so hot???"
-Sappy and the comic he made. I think I was a Cyndaquil in it haha.
-The live pokemon role playing board, where you had a team and llinked in with other people's adventures. I remember writing a whole load of stuff for that. Was it called pokemon live... something? Pokemon live connection?
-Wasn't there also a pkmn.net card game at one point?
-I remember there was an april fools where if you typed "pokemon" it changed it to "digimon". Still makes me laugh.
-Also the girl someone else mentioned a few pages back who was really into Drake and Josh and Paramore and used to angrily shout a lot for some reason.

Anyway, was nice to see some familiar names and hope everyone is doing well. :)

EDIT: Just found the live connection board and the thread about the card game. Can't believe that's all still there.

sans the skeleton:

--- Quote from: girafariggoose on December 28, 2021, 23:25 ---Reading this in 2021 has really brought me back. I joined back in 2005/2006 and used to post under the name Tim|Legendary Beast. I was about 12 so was in full on cringe mode. If anyone remembers me, I frequented the Role play board among a few others and talked a lot to people like Akari. One of those people who was very into using "teh" instead of "the" for some reason. I also started the "Laguna pwns Cloud" war. That is a surreal thing to type.

I remember having a dramatic moment of deleting my account. And then briefly came back? It seems like a different lifetime. A couple of other memories come to mind:
-"Y r girls so hot???"
-Sappy and the comic he made. I think I was a Cyndaquil in it haha.
-The live pokemon role playing board, where you had a team and llinked in with other people's adventures. I remember writing a whole load of stuff for that. Was it called pokemon live... something? Pokemon live connection?
-Wasn't there also a pkmn.net card game at one point?
-I remember there was an april fools where if you typed "pokemon" it changed it to "digimon". Still makes me laugh.
-Also the girl someone else mentioned a few pages back who was really into Drake and Josh and Paramore and used to angrily shout a lot for some reason.

Anyway, was nice to see some familiar names and hope everyone is doing well. :)

EDIT: Just found the live connection board and the thread about the card game. Can't believe that's all still there.

--- End quote ---

i remember you!!! been a while.

sylar:

--- Quote from: q.c.™ on September 06, 2021, 17:11 ---*rises from the grave*

Don't ask me how I got back on here or why. Just saying hi. I used to be extremely active on this site eons ago before adult life jaded me and ruined everything. I started using this website when I was like 11 or 12, deleted my account, and made another one around the time I was 16.

I turn 30 next month... goodness gracious.

Also I'm shocked my old sig is still here.

--- End quote ---

if you ever see this give me your social medias or something i miss being tumglr mutuals 😭

Dracon:
I logged back in out of curiosity for how this site was going. I spent my early teen years glued to this website, now I'm turning 30. I know it's dead, and I don't really care about Pokemon anymore, but I had a lot of great times here, making inside jokes in our little corner of the internet, debating over nonsense with our half-baked adolescent brains, quoting each other in our signatures. I hope everyone here is doing well, and I hope you have as good of memories of me as I have of you. If anyone remembers me, hey, it's Dracon. I didn't forget you either. I hope you're killing it.

nalty.:

--- Quote from: Dracon on March 22, 2022, 04:06 ---I logged back in out of curiosity for how this site was going. I spent my early teen years glued to this website, now I'm turning 30. I know it's dead, and I don't really care about Pokemon anymore, but I had a lot of great times here, making inside jokes in our little corner of the internet, debating over nonsense with our half-baked adolescent brains, quoting each other in our signatures. I hope everyone here is doing well, and I hope you have as good of memories of me as I have of you. If anyone remembers me, hey, it's Dracon. I didn't forget you either. I hope you're killing it.

--- End quote ---

glad to see you are out of prison

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version