Pokémon Games > Older Main Games

Pokemon Platinum

<< < (2/2)

wannaxaxa:
I would also suggest Machop/Machoke, Drifloon, Gastly/Haunter, and the Budew line. They aren't to hard to get although Drifloon is once a week.

MegaNerd14:
unluckily, sinnoh is horrible for fire types. if you don't pick Chimchar at the start, your only choices before the postgame are Rapidash and Houndoom. I'd recommend picking up a houndour at Route 214 if you want a fire type. You can pick up Rotom by talking to a TV in the Old Chateau, but it's alternate forms are for some reason only obtainable with an event item.

--- Quote from: The name master on November 18, 2016, 14:31 ---I would've got Lucario, but if I remember correctly, someone said it's available late and you have to raise it from level 1!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Riolu is gotten from an egg from Riley after you clear Iron Island, (keep an empty party space for that) and Riolu evolves from happiness, only during the daytime. prepare for a lot of grinding if you want that Lucario. The VS seeker is better than wild mons, but i don't remember if you get that before the  postgame. :///

The name master:
You're replying to a 2 year old thread.

???

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: wannaxaxa on November 11, 2018, 09:09 ---I would also suggest Machop/Machoke, Drifloon, Gastly/Haunter, and the Budew line. They aren't to hard to get although Drifloon is once a week.

--- End quote ---

November 11th, 2018.

Didn't notice, mostly because of this guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version