Author Topic: [J] Back To Earth - [Ad][Fu][Sf][M]  (Read 763 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

[J] Back To Earth - [Ad][Fu][Sf][M]
« on: September 23, 2014, 18:16 »
I was born in space. I've never felt the sun on my face or breathed real air or floated in the water. None of us have. For three generations, The Ark has kept what's left of the human race alive, but now our home is dying, and we are the last hope of mankind. One hundred prisoners sent on a desperate mission to the Ground. Each of us is here because we broke the Law. On the Ground, there is no Law. All we have to do is survive. But we will be tested: by the Earth, by the secrets it hides, and most of all, by each other.

This is an RP - based on The 100 by Kass Morgan - about a group of prisoners who are sent to Earth on an experimental mission to see if it is possible for humans to live there. The RP takes place three centuries after a mass exodus into space was undertaken following a nuclear war, now you're going back. Each character wears a metal band that is clamped into their skin - it is possible to take them off but it hurts. The band sends information about your health back to the Ark - note this is only a one way connection - you won't know what's happening on the Ark.
So what do a bunch of criminal teens do when they are left alone on a planet that's now covered in jungle? Do they build a community and work together? Do they split up and explore? Do they bond? Do they try to break free from their past? How do they survive?

Standard PKMN RP rules apply.
No power-playing.
Limit Out-Of-Character speech.
No God-modding.
Ask me any questions you have.

Form
Code: [Select]
[b]Name:
[b]Crime:[/b] (Were you caught stealing? Did you kill someone? Did you go somewhere you shouldn't have?  Did you have a sibling (yeah, that's illegal)?
Why did you commit that crime? Gimme the goss.
If you're under the age of 18 on the Ark and you commit a crime you cannot be punished until you're 18 - only imprisoned).
[b]Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Starter Post:[/b] (Pick a moment -
 The guards clamping your wristband on, being forced onto the dropship, what you did during the flight to Earth, your immediate thoughts on landing,
 do what you like. Be creative. Exemplify your writing style and your character).

I'll do my form later.