Author Topic: I've received my pre-order for both steelbooks/figures from the Nintendo Store.  (Read 1004 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
Each package comes in its own cardboard box, inside of which is the regular plastic box containing the game, and the steelbook which is another plastic case with a steel front and back. As well as the images on the front and back, there are images on the inside which can be seen through the transparent plastic. Like the regular plastic case, the steelbook has a space for one game, but you could obviously fit more games in there if you don't mind them shaking around. I might end up putting some tissue paper inside for that purpose, as it would be a missed opportunity not to use it to store extra games.

I haven't played the games yet, but I plan on playing Omega Ruby first despite Sapphire being my first GBA Pokémon game. This is because I want to see how the story plays out before deciding if I want to recreate my original characters or make new ones. The name I'm going to use for Omega Ruby is one I did use on the original Ruby, but I have since restarted that game and erased the data, so I'm fine using that name again despite what I find out about the storyline. Oh, and I'm going to choose Mudkip first.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
o________o
i ordered from game last month, do you think if i go into the store early tomorrow and ask to pick em up id get them a day early? time is going by so slowly i feel like the 28th is like 5 months away lmao

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
I have no idea, but it doesn't hurt to ask. ^^

I've just taken some photos, here's the complete package showing the cases coming out of the Omega Ruby box, probably facing a different way to how they were originally packaged but never mind..

Here's the outside of one of the steelbooks when opened up:

And finally here's the inside, which shows my solution for storing extra games, it seems the clips that are meant to hold instruction booklets/blurb are perfect for storing 2 extra games in the box..

And yes, in the background can be seen the special styluses that I got from pre-ordering Diamond and Pearl when they came out, in their holder on top of my GameCube.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
Welcome to the club.

Played a bit of OR, oh some many nostalgic feels.....

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
You guys are jerks for those steelbooks.  I didnt even get a chance to play this game much this week.  Thank god for thanksgiving!
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
Just the way it is. You guys in the US got it a week earlier then us UKians, we get some fancy preorder limited edition stuff.

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"