Pokémon Games > Sun and Moon

Su/Mo trailer topic - Alolan forms, leaks and more

<< < (3/20) > >>

SirBlaziken:
TBH I read the bad furry bait part and laughed because that's pretty spot on at least for those kind of furries, most furries aren't completely corrupted and perverted but that's a chat for another time.

Anyways, the rowlet final evo looks like someone who would approach you in NYC and ask you to buy a watch, either that or steal your wallet and basketball tickets in Cleveland.

Love popplio's final evo, though it looks pretty feminine and that's a bit odd since most starters are male. Looking at you fennekin.

MonsterMon64:
^You might be able to make an argument for Braixen, but I didn't think there was anything strongly feminine about Delphox.

And yeah, I guess what I was hoping for was something to play up the clown/performer aspect Popplio made me think, but whoever designed it might have had a different kind of performer in mind (I mean, Disarming Voice does lend the idea to a singer...)

If it turns out to be Water/Fairy like the rumors say, though, that's not so bad imo. Better than pure Water again.

Captain Jigglypuff:
I really like the Alolan forms of older Pokemon. I hope we also get a Alolan Gyrados that is finally part Dragon and maybe have a moray eel type look to it, an Octillery based on a blue ring octopus and part Poison, and an Alolan Bellossom that is more vibrant and has tropical flowers on its head.

Shaymin:
More (potential) new Alola formes! Do not hold me to these, they just came across my tumblr dash. Will do more digging to see if I can find the trailer!!

EDIT: These are most likely definitely fake now that I did some diggin, but there are leaks saying several other Pokémon are getting Alola forms. Watch this space.

honestly tho i would kill for new eon forms ngl

SirBlaziken:
Alola Vaporeon in that if it's true looks like somehing you'd fish out of the ohio river if someone dumped a bunch of food coloring into it ngl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version