Pokémon Games > Sun and Moon

Su/Mo trailer topic - Alolan forms, leaks and more

<< < (4/20) > >>

Ya-Yah:
Wouldn't it be pointless for Alolan Vaporeon to be pure water type? What wold be the change? I find the Jynx one a little more believable but if it came from the same source then they're more than likely both fake.

MonsterMon64:
^At the end of the day I'd sooner trust the official reveals, but a decent enough fake can be interesting to talk about, I suppose!

As per your question, idk if it'd be a real justification, but all I can think of is rearranging the base stats. Seems hinted at with Sandshrew and Sandslash getting slower at least. Honestly though, I'd be surprised if any of the Eeveelutions got any Alolan forms, unless they really want to have an Eeveelution of every type after all. Maybe Alolan Sylveon will be pure Flying

I like the idea of Alolan Jynx, though I don't see it happening, at least not with that exact design. Fairy/Psychic might be possible, though knowing Game Freak we could just as easily get Grass/Psychic, Grass/Ghost or Grass/Fairy.

Captain Jigglypuff:

--- Quote from: Ya-Yah on August 07, 2016, 16:03 ---Wouldn't it be pointless for Alolan Vaporeon to be pure water type? What wold be the change? I find the Jynx one a little more believable but if it came from the same source then they're more than likely both fake.

--- End quote ---

I think an Alolan Vaporeon would look more like a siren and be part Fairy since it was based on a mermaid. I picture it with no hind legs and the tail as half its body and tail fin similar to Gyrados.

Ya-Yah:
Just seen the new leaks. Do you think Alolan forms will exist alongside or instead of the originals?

MonsterMon64:
I'm just gonna make a wager and assume they'll be in place of the previous 'mons, with the incentive being transferring from VC Red/Blue/Yellow or X/Y/OR/AS if you want their older forms.

No idea if it's just Kanto 'mon getting the treatment, but I thought I heard/saw a while back there were wild Doduo and Ledyba, and they seemed unchanged, so unless it's their evolved forms that get a change, seems like there's no reason they can't include both. I mean, four islands to work with, it's possible the island Ghost/Flying Oricorio is from might have regular Meowth, I dunno.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version