Misc > Media

What's your favourite musical?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Inferna:
Grease and chicago. and the wizard of oz if that counts?
I've never seen a musical ~for real~ i really want to! I loove the music from chigaco <3 played songs from that, grease and hairspray before at band which is fun!

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
beaten to posting ibiza uncovered so i guess i'll go for boris ton lovely persono instead
language warning i guess if not quite swears are a thing

edit: apparently i have a thing for klingon opera it'd seem

--- Quote from: Sebastian Moran on July 17, 2013, 15:42 ---booo, i was going to trick beth into going to see it with me as well. 
im not entirely sure how but it would have involved an elaborate pulley system and a cardboard mask of nick clegg.

--- End quote ---

THIS IS NEWS TO ME when was it even on here i had no actual clue

Sebastian Moran:
last summer i think, but i ended up having to go home, i think it was shortly after i convinced you to watch the film of it. 

also everything that i know about opera i have learned from comedy shows. 

MonsterMon64:
If Disney cartoon movies count, then the Aladdin series is one of my favorites, though it's been a while since I've seen any of them from beginning to end.

Other than that... Besides the movie adaptation, I think I saw a DVD of a live performance of the Pirates of Penzance once. I remember liking the movie, at least, but I have since forgotten a lot about the story itself. The thought occurs that I haven't really seen that many on-stage musicals in person, after all...

Sheesh, typing all that made me remember West Side Story exists, for some reason. Which is weird because I recall seeing a lot of it as a kid.

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:

--- Quote from: Sebastian Moran on July 30, 2013, 18:36 ---last summer i think, but i ended up having to go home, i think it was shortly after i convinced you to watch the film of it. 
--- End quote ---

ive never watched a musical in my life ever before but if it comes around here again we're totally going to see it //shakes table excitedly, drinks go everywhere//

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version