Author Topic: Team Builder.  (Read 1306 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Dillon9299499192939

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Team Builder.
« on: July 05, 2013, 08:20 »
Alright, I'm going to play through my old Pokemon Fire Red game. But I need help deciding. I was thinking of going with this team for the E4 when I get the national dex.
Blastoise lv 70. Surf, Ice Beam, Waterfall, and Hydro Pump
Dragonite lv 68. Fly, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower (to get the ice types), and Double Edge.
Arcanine (my favorite pokemon ever) lv 69. Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Return, and Aerial Ace.
Exeggutor lv 68. Psychic, Solar beam, Giga Drain, and Sludge Bomb.
I can't decide on the last 2 members of the team. I'm open to any suggestions from Gen 1-3, just don't give me the same types as I've already covered. And I'm open to changing the moves a bit. So feel free to tell your opinion for it. Thanks.

Wolstenholme

Re: Team Builder.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 11:00 »
How about a Golem? You'll also need something Electric-y (I would personally go with Electabuzz) but how about a Raichu :)

Offline yeahhhboiii

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Team Builder.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 04:03 »
Something with STAB EQ, as the E4 has a bunch of Pokes weak to Ground, and a flying type.
I suggest Golem/Marowak/Sandslash with EQ, Rock Slide, and whatever else you like(if Golem add Explosion).
Also, I know you can catch high level Fearow on the Sevii Islands, so how about a Fearow with Steel Wing and Drill Peck, maybe Agility and something else.
Both those Pokes are respectable, especially in Fire Red, and since you picked Squirtle(I'm guessing based on the Blastoise), the Fearow will be a big help against Venusaur, and Gary's deadly Heracross.