Author Topic: Predictions on which TMs Gym Leaders will give out  (Read 796 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Predictions on which TMs Gym Leaders will give out
« on: October 18, 2014, 14:17 »
As with all the remakes, not all of the TM list have the same TM gift given to you after you win. Two Gym Leaders are missing their original TMs: Wallace/Juan and Wattson. What do you think they will be given this time around? I personally think Wattson will get either Charge Beam or Volt Switch to boost Manectric's Sp. Attack or make sure it last longer than the original RSE games did. Wallace/Juan will definitely get Scald as it is currently one of TWO Water TMs in this Gen. Rain Dance is possible but you have to admit that Scald seems to fit the scheme better as it is a Water type attack that inflicts a Status problem much like Water Pulse did only Scald's doesn't wear off. ORAS are also the first remakes to have most of the Gym Leaders TMs intact although what they give may change. I can see Roxanne giving out Smack Down instead of ROck Tomb mainly because it isn't an overly powerful Rock type attack and most of the early damage dealing Gym TMs are weaker in base power than later ones. Look at Infestation and Struggle Bug for instance. Of course I could be wrong. What do you think? Does my speculation make sense?
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions on which TMs Gym Leaders will give out
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 21:35 »
TBH, I'm expecting the gym leaders to give mostly the same TMs as last time. Unless there's TMs that don't exist any more, they should be the same.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 23:05 »
Well in RBY Surge handed you Thunderbolt but in FRLG he gave you Shockwave instead despite Thunderbolt being a TM once again. And in GSC Janine gave you Toxic but you get Poison Jab in HGSS. So not every Gym Leader hands out the same TM in the remakes.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 02:24 »
I see Roxanne keeping Rock Tomb. I honestly hope Tate and Liza give you Psyshock.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN