Author Topic: So... X2 and Y2, or Z? WARNING SPOILERS!!!  (Read 12170 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kazimo

• Stuck In Your Radio
  • Psythor Fan
  • Those who do, will do, the doodoo
    • View Profile
Re: So... X2 and Y2, or Z? WARNING SPOILERS!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 05:34 »
Honestly, I think they're going to create a Pokemon Z after the Ruby and Sapphire Remakes. And I genuinely believe that the speciality of Z is that Zygarde will have access to 2 MegaStones. One to transform him into Dragon/Fairy and the other to transform him into Fairy/Dark. This gives Zygrade its own 2 form niche without completely copying Mewtwo and Kyurem.

I believe that Junichi Masuda stated that he will not be providing downloadable content like that. The only downloadable contents currently released for X and Y were glitch and software updates. However, I'd be more than happy for new pokemon release to happen like this!  :D

In all honesty, I think I have to agree with everyone who has state Z. Like them, I think that's the most likely conclusion, though it's just speculation at this point really. I can't see them doing X-2 and Y-2, neither can I see the whole 2 megastones thing. Maybe it's just me, but them giving legendaries megastones don't seem possible at all. But I must agree, Zygarde is not much of a legendary in my opinion, them improving him in his own remake sounds plausible, though not sure if it'll be a megastone like people want.

As for the whole BW2, I think they did that specifically because Kyurem had two versions of itself. Unlike with Giratina, Kyurem has 2 extra forms besides his main one, while Giratina only had 1 extra one. I'm not sure if they split his forms to only allow Black to get white Kyurem and White to get black Kyurem, since I didn't get to play any of the fifth generation games. So this is just my opinion on how they decided to make BW2 instead of making a game simply for just Kyurem based on his coloring.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 13:47 »
Maybe it's just me, but them giving legendaries megastones don't seem possible at all.

Mewtwo is a legendary =/

I think Zygarde will have a mega, because look at it this way:
Zekrom & Reshiram = BST 680
Kyurem = BST 660
Kyurem-B/W = BST 700

It improved the awful legendary.

Xerneas & Yveltal = BST 680
Zygarde = 600
Mega Zygarde = 700 (megas are always +100)

It seems very coincidental that Zygardes stats are exactly 100 under what Kyurem-B and W were.

I still think it'll be Z, but I also think the mega Zygarde will be a thing
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline kazimo

• Stuck In Your Radio
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 19:43 »
True, Mewtwo is a legendary, but he's not a super big legendary that holds the fate of the world in his hands like the others are.

With one wrong move, other legendaries like the ones you have listed, could easily take out half, if not most of the world with a single move alone. Though I can definitely see where you're coming from with the Mega Zygarde idea. I mean they did make him kind of crappy not only in stats but looks, compared to the other two legendary for this region. Maybe he will get another form, that will be revealed in the next one that has nothing to do with Mega Evolution. It's hard to tell at this point though.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 20:30 »
Errr...I'm sure Mewtwo is actually regarded as the most powerful of all legendaries. It could probably destroy the world but not with columns of fire and such.

Still, Mega Zygarde would probably look like something out of a horror film if it ever exists. I'm up for that.

Offline kazimo

• Stuck In Your Radio
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 01:30 »
Errr...I'm sure Mewtwo is actually regarded as the most powerful of all legendaries. It could probably destroy the world but not with columns of fire and such.

Still, Mega Zygarde would probably look like something out of a horror film if it ever exists. I'm up for that.

Actually he's not the most powerful legendary, I always thought the god of all pokemon who created many legendaries is the most powerful, you know Arceus. I'm a big Mewtwo fan so don't let my comments fool you, he is really powerful and I think he's most likely referred to as the most powerful psychic legendary besides Mew. Though I don't think he could destroy the world, maybe cause some mayhem but not destroy it. I think besides Mew, he's one of the only psychic legendaries, though not sure about the mini cuties(aka lake guardians, celebi, and so on).

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 02:45 »
^And then there is Deoxys which I always thought of as a rival of Mewtwo. Both have a powerful signature Psychic type attack each and were created from DNA. They also both have similar shapes.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline kazimo

• Stuck In Your Radio
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2013, 04:49 »
^And then there is Deoxys which I always thought of as a rival of Mewtwo. Both have a powerful signature Psychic type attack each and were created from DNA. They also both have similar shapes.

Deoxys is Boss! 8)

If it came down to Mewtwo or Deoxys, I'd be so losing my mind over who to choose. But in the end, I think I'd definitely choose Deoxys above all else.
Though back on track, so far I think it's hard to say whether or not they'll even continue with the megastones after X,Y, and what I think will most likely be Z. I mean, you'd think it would be likely, but Nintendo always tends to do a certain new theme for each pokemon and not all of them tend to carry over into further games.
It's safe to say that they most likely will be going alphabetically, I mean they even went through the trouble of making each of them look like the letter they represent. So 3rd game in this gen, has the more likely chance of being just the letter Z.

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2013, 11:55 »
The only other known legendary Pokemon with Mega Evolutions are the Lati. They are programmed in the coding of the game as people have discovered just like how hackers discovered that Kyurem had two form changes in BW but there were no images of it in the games. That is when Game Freak announced BW2. Plus there was unfinished business with Team Plasma and N with Ghetsis escaping from police custody.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!

• Gen. Giratina: Leader of the Pokemon International Movement. Ternyata semuanya lupa negera Korea...
  • Joeno Fan
  • Giratina: Giygogagohgwooh! to QC for this avatar
    • View Profile
    • Check out my deviantART page! It has Pokemon!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2014, 06:24 »
The only other known legendary Pokemon with Mega Evolutions are the Lati. They are programmed in the coding of the game as people have discovered just like how hackers discovered that Kyurem had two form changes in BW but there were no images of it in the games.

Perhaps the third version of the game might have the Latios/Latias Mega Evolution. And then there will probably be some plot involving them as well as Zygarde.

Offline ShinyNinetales

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2014, 04:11 »
Remember the AZ guy? It would be cool if the sequel was Pokemon AZ Version, seeing how A and Z represent the beggining and start of the Alphabet.
If theres one thing Pokemon X and Y is missing, its Ninetalesite...

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2014, 07:20 »
Personally I think they'll release a new continent as DLC, there are lots of NPCs on the game that discuss going to a whole new land... which I personally think means add on content rather than a new game. I think it's Shauna who says " I think next I'm going to visit a whole new place" or something along those lines.

Also, following on from the glitches that needed fixing, we know that the ability for the game to be updated already exists, maybe we'll be seeing 2.0 rolling out within the next 12-18 months? Expandability must have been added into the game otherwise we wouldn't have got the patches.

If I am wrong through, I doubt it's going to be Pokémon Z, Zygarde just seems to be more of an afterthought in the game & have very little canon attached to it outside of it's own description. At least with other thirds (Emerald, Silver etc.), the pokémon they've been based on has had an effect on the story itself.
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2014, 07:32 »
Kyurem didn't do anything in B/W that I can remember. Just kinda sat in an icy cave. Giratina literally did nothing in D/P, it was just in a weird maze cave. Rayquaza just sat in a tower in R/S. Suicune just ran around G/S. Pikachu sat in a forest and power plant before Yellow.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:36 by Richard and Blaziken »
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2014, 09:37 »
Kyurem didn't do anything in B/W that I can remember. Just kinda sat in an icy cave. Giratina literally did nothing in D/P, it was just in a weird maze cave. Rayquaza just sat in a tower in R/S. Suicune just ran around G/S. Pikachu sat in a forest and power plant before Yellow.

If I remember correctly, Kyurem is mentioned a few times in relation to Reshiram & Zekrom, it also gets it's own mentions in the story. Giratina pops later on in Black & White once you've captured Reshiram/Zekrom, plus he has an entire dimension to himself. Rayqauza I believe is mentioned to have stopped the fighting between Kyogre & Groudon BEFORE you actually catch him (you get the see it happen in Emerald of course). Pikachu only ever got the starring role in Yellow because of a certain animé. Zygarde however is completely absent from the game up until appearing in the mines, I wouldn't have known he existed if I didn't watch YouTube.

As for Suicune, he seems to be the one bit of evidence that there doesn't have to be a trio for there to be a third game. It's quite possible Xerneas & Yveltal are a duo (the Mortality Duo as stated by Wiki) and that Zygarde is not the third member.
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2014, 10:20 »
If I remember correctly, Kyurem is mentioned a few times in relation to Reshiram & Zekrom, it also gets it's own mentions in the story. Giratina pops later on in Black & White once you've captured Reshiram/Zekrom, plus he has an entire dimension to himself. Rayqauza I believe is mentioned to have stopped the fighting between Kyogre & Groudon BEFORE you actually catch him (you get the see it happen in Emerald of course). Pikachu only ever got the starring role in Yellow because of a certain animé. Zygarde however is completely absent from the game up until appearing in the mines, I wouldn't have known he existed if I didn't watch YouTube.

As for Suicune, he seems to be the one bit of evidence that there doesn't have to be a trio for there to be a third game. It's quite possible Xerneas & Yveltal are a duo (the Mortality Duo as stated by Wiki) and that Zygarde is not the third member.

None of those things did any of those things before the third game, was my point. Zygarde will have a bigger role in Z.
Discord - richardblaziken

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2014, 10:54 »
Zygarde's Ablility Aura Break is able to nullify Xerneas and Yvetal's Ablilities and I think this means it has a bigger role than we currently know about. I mean why would it have such a power to cancel out Fairy Aura and Dark Aura if Zygarde was an afterthought?

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!