Author Topic: X/Y Breeding successes/trading stand!  (Read 18240 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: X/Y Breeding successes/trading stand!
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2013, 13:08 »
Not really breeds, but I managed to trade some of my breeds to another guy for these lovelies:

31/31/31x/31/31 Adamant Intimidate Mawile (F) w/ Fire Fang & Ice Fang Egg
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Regenerator Slowbro (M)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Techician Scyther (M)
31/31/31/x/31/0 Relaxed Iron Thorns Ferroseed (M) w/ Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed
31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Blaze Charmander (M) w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage

I may well breed these for other folks in the future, but not for right now, as I'm completely swamped irl, and I still have yet to train any of these myself, but I thought it would be good to keep it noted, and feel free to shoot me trade offers for offspring, but again, it could be a long wait.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Mew King

• Some Sort of Grad Student of Sorts
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Now even Manaphy wants to kill you
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2013, 13:54 »
For the most part I really don't have much.  I have more been preparing to breed right now (I have a perfect IV'd Ditto in White that I want to transfer over before I seriously get involved with breeding)

I do have Protean Froakies and Gale Force Fletchlings so if anyone also has some reject Hidden Ability Pokemon that's all I really would need.  Just PM me I guess because I'll probably not remember to look here.
Gary was here.  Ash is a loser.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2013, 17:11 »
Ended up with some lovelies for my team. :3
Adamant Scizor, 31/31/31/31/x/31 - would have preferred SpA and SpD to be swapped, but oh well. >.>
Naive Trapinch, 31/31/31/31/x/31... which suits me perfectly fine. :D
Also ended up with a Venonat with 31/x/31/31/31/31, so I could always breed that down onto a Timid one.
Currently aiming for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Drapion. Wish me luck.

I've got plenty of Venonats, Scythers and Trapinches with 4 IVs if anyone wants any - I'm pretty sure I've got a Naive Trapinch with 31/31/31/x/31/31 if anyone wants it? I'm running Draco Meteor and Fire Blast on mine so the SpA IV is more important than the SpD.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2013, 13:41 »
Modest clefable with everything perfect except attack, and has magic guard. It's also male, which I didn't even know was possible...

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2013, 16:02 »
^I don't suppose you have a spare magic guard Clefable do you? Honestly not that bothered with IVs or nature - just the ability.

I can offer you a
-> 31/31/31/?/31/31 Adamant Igglybuff
-> ?/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Gible
Or 31/31/?/31/31/31 Quiet Mareep
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Xagor

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2013, 00:12 »
Got lots of different Honedges lying around now.

Also trying to get some 5V Inkay (and if I'm lucky Shiny too) thanks to the JPN 4V one from Wonder Trade, so will probably have some Jolly ones leftover.

Having to start releasing things due to running out of boxes...
3DS Friend Code:1676 3937 3524
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
http://tcgshiyo.wordpress.com/

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2013, 22:40 »
I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest male Grumpig! I've EV trained it now too.

Although I have noticed all the pokemon I like tend to be crap in competitive xD
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2013, 10:52 »
Wow, I have a few Pokémon with 3 max IVs (Abra:Modest 31 SpAtk/31 Spd/31 HP, Ghastly:Timid 31 SpAtk/31 Spd/31 HP, Gible:Adamant 31 Atk/31 Spd/31 HP), but so many people have 5 maxed out IVs... I don't stand a chance! :D

Other than friend Safari, is there any key that I'm missing or is it just the good old hard slog that we used to put in back in /RS/E days?
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2013, 11:35 »
Destiny Knot passes 5 IVs between the parents, so if you have two parents with 4-5 IVs, it's not too difficult to get 5 IV offspring.
Discord - richardblaziken

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2013, 11:58 »
Destiny Knot passes 5 IVs between the parents, so if you have two parents with 4-5 IVs, it's not too difficult to get 5 IV offspring.

Hey Rich, been a while!

Ah, right, I knew about Destiny Knot (using it at moment) but I'm currently using natured Dittos with Everstone for half my breeding pair.

Would you suggest trying to IV'd get Dittos from Friend Safari or breeding 2/3 IVs into a female pokemon with the nature I want & then any Friend Safari'd male? I don't get huge amounts of time so really the quickest option would be the best for me. :3

Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Mew King

• Some Sort of Grad Student of Sorts
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Now even Manaphy wants to kill you
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2013, 12:34 »
Both would work.  The question is do you have people with Ditto in their Friend Safari.  I only have one (an Imposter Ditto I got from a Wonder Trade.  It provides Max Defense, Max Speed, and Modest Nature if I need it).  I've been using just the latter with the Friend Safari Males.  I would say it takes roughly 2-3 hours to get a perfect Pokemon that way.  I can normally get it in 2-3 train rides
Gary was here.  Ash is a loser.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2013, 13:23 »
I just breed down IVs from smaller numbers creeping up. So I start with a pair of 2IV Pokémon, and replace the parents with offspring with either higher IVs or the desired nature. Then I continue breeding, and replace those offspring with their own offspring with higher IVs still, and continue that pattern until l achieve a Pokémon that fits my needs.

I tend to lose patience when I get to 4IVs, particularly when I bred Togekiss (12.5% chance of getting females and needing to evolve Togepi before breeding down their IVs), but I've ended up with 2 5IV Venonats, a 5IV Scizor and a 5IV Flygon. And then a 4IV Drapion and a 4IV Togekiss. I can always rebreed to get better IVs in the future, but I'll only be playing casually so it doesn't affect me much.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2013, 13:25 »
Both would work.  The question is do you have people with Ditto in their Friend Safari.  I only have one (an Imposter Ditto I got from a Wonder Trade.  It provides Max Defense, Max Speed, and Modest Nature if I need it).  I've been using just the latter with the Friend Safari Males.  I would say it takes roughly 2-3 hours to get a perfect Pokemon that way.  I can normally get it in 2-3 train rides

Cheers, I knew theoretically how to do it, but because I'm fairly behind I just wasn't putting the time in. I really should work on getting that Oval Stone to speed things up - think waiting for eggs is what's REALLY making things tedious!

Just slightly off topic, can I check, the max EVs you can add to a stat has been adjusted to 252 for Gen VI right? So I can supertrain a stat all I like without worrying about over doing it?

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2013, 17:29 »
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant Charmander @ Solar Power
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest Charmander @ Solar Power
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Naughty Charmander @ Solar Power
31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly Gible @ Rough Skin
31/x/x/31/31/31 - Modest Goomy @ Sap Sipper

Currently looking for fathers to breed with my 31/x/x/31/31/x Torchic @ Speed Boost, but no luck so far. What I really need is a male field group or ditto group with 31 in Atk, Def, and Speed to make the ultimate Speed Boost Blaziken.

If anyone has access to either a 31 Atk/Def/Speed Field Pokemon or a female Speed Boost Torchic with more 31s than mine has and is willing to trade hit me up, yo!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 17:34 by ShiraBliss »
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2013, 18:32 »
^I have a 31/31/31/31/?/31 Male spoink, if you want?
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝