Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181179 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #750 on: February 24, 2016, 23:39 »
I completed everything there is to do in PMD today

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 25, 2016, 03:07 »
 It has taken 9 long hours and I started at 6 so I've only just finished at 3 in the morning.

My practical report is done. The feedback is done.

I had a nightmare about this mind. I had a nap today (well, yesterday) from about 2 - 4/6 whatever and I had a nightmare about this write-up.

I can now sleep after rewriting my entire report and doing my statistics all over again.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 25, 2016, 16:35 »
yeah, its easy to build a tolerance to codiene so that's what you're experiencing. like, just a little sidenote, there's nothing else they can do for you at all? i feel like the moment you need to get off it is going to be awful. i did percocet for a couple weeks only (prescription ofc) and i did it exactly as i was supposed to and at the end of the two weeks i was shaking and sweating in my bed and i STILL crave percocet years later. idk im really careful about what drugs get prescribed to me as a result.

GEE WHIZ i SUUURE WISH there was a non addictive drug out there that's been proven by multiple reputable scientific journals to be very effective for pain with very few health drawbacks. but you know if such a drug did exist they'd probably say opiates are safer and then wonder where this whole heroin addiction crisis came from LOL

the codiene isn't that bad for me though, i took 30 mg and it made the pain from like moderate-severe to mild, and i took another on my way to class on that tablet's half life because the pain from walking to class was too much and i was kind of messed up for the first hour of class and then things got normal. the worst i've experienced was this morning i wasn't thinking and took one on an empty stomach and i felt kind of nauseous and tired but i still got through class just fine.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 22:27 by Kpyna »

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #753 on: February 25, 2016, 22:21 »
yeah, its easy to build a tolerance to codiene so that's what you're experiencing. like, just a little sidenote, there's nothing else they can do for you at all? i feel like the moment you need to get off it is going to be awful. i did percocet for a couple weeks only (prescription ofc) and i did it exactly as i was supposed to and at the end of the two weeks i was shaking and sweating in my bed and i STILL crave percocet years later. idk im really careful about what drugs get prescribed to me as a result.

idk. i havent thought abt asking about other prescription pain meds bc i was put on codeine. like i had been on it for 2 weeks when i went to get something done at the hospital and the doctor asked what i was on and when i said codeine he was like "ooh we need to get you off of that" and i nearly just went "listen m8 the usual crap doesn't work" but i just sort of shrugged bc idc. if it works, then good. i'm just glad i don't get the horrible med headaches anymore lol

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 25, 2016, 23:32 »
long term opiods are a bit Iffy and doctors will be Funny about them cos a) slippery slope of opiod abuse  and b) ur brain can alter its chemistry to more or less fabricate pain that isn't actually there in order to try and Get more. (basically a) but unconsciously)

chronic pain falls into 3ish main categories

1) slipped discs (the bad one and why u dont want a chiro just messin about w/ ur spinal cord cos thats precious machinery back there which science can't do too much about once u broke it proper)
2) nociceptor sensitivity after opiods for s/t
3) not lifting a weight or doing a stretch
3.5) arthritis and other assorted joint problems

i kinda fall into 3.5 cos my knees dont behave but im doing a Lifting to see if its not just me being out of shape and cos of the.......uh.....gut motility slowing effects......of opiods i dont rly like takin them for longer than a couple days

also there is some weird stuff about opiod receptors and autism but thats boring to talk about and only i care about that sorta science stuff rly prolly.

there is also a weird pattern of fibromyalgia popping up after people have had painkillers for a Painful n Traumatic event and went without discontinuation support/therapy  but the science is still evaluating fibro.

anyway pain relief carepost over. my fave pain relief is the dank chronicccccccccccccc  8) (and the odd magnesium/calcium supplement in case i got myself all done up in the muscle tightness)
           

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 25, 2016, 23:38 »
anyway pain relief carepost over. my fave pain relief is the dank chronicccccccccccccc  8) (and the odd magnesium/calcium supplement in case i got myself all done up in the muscle tightness)

glad you brought it up because i was in a serious car crash last year as you all were here to witness and they prescribed me vicodin (my parents insisted on no percs) and it didn't work and that was all that worked for me, it is SO abhorrent to me that it's not the first mild to moderate painkiller cause you can just switch on and off with use with no bad effects except "man" and "dude" will be in your vocabulary for a while

im not endorsing using it though getting arrested is really bad don't do that, the wise opinion would be to stick with legal options until more old people come to their senses with that stuff.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #756 on: February 26, 2016, 00:46 »
I made poached eggs today and they were delicious

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #757 on: February 26, 2016, 16:36 »
i guess in terms of my pain i'm 3.5?? my mum's a 1 with her 3 slipped discs (rip) but my joint hypermobility causes pain. idk how. i'm just too bendy

taking my codeine does make me more easily confused. things don't go in or i just need telling several times for me to finally understand. i understand docs wanting me off it but if nothing else works like... what am i supposed to do?? they've suggested exercise but i walk 5k steps 3 days a week and that normally makes me feel worse the next day :/

idk man i would just love to Not Be In Pain for just a few days cause u know i can't remember the last time i had a "good" day that went without me having to fidget to find a comfortable not painful resting position or dope myself up lmao

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 26, 2016, 21:33 »
 So... all of my Amazon packages came in boxes about 4x the size of the actual things?

Anyway this Lego stud plate has come! Wanted to build a little Lego house since I was young so I guess it's time to chase my dreams and start building one. It was either a house, a gym, or a little lego D&D thing with monsters and stuff.

Not sure where I'm going with this at the moment. So far I've got a scientist guy, a guy that was eaten by a plant, an angel, and a little girl (holding snowballs). There's also an little desk with a computer on it and a chair but I don't know where that comes in tbh. I don't know where the little girl comes into things but I like her jumper so I might just harvest her for parts and have a really swanky self insert.

These knee sleeves also came for my squats and they feel crazy because they're made for lifting and my previous one was made for mobility and support. A box of protein bars came with green tea extract in them so I've got a meal replacement that helps speed up my metabolism whilst having fairly low calories and apparently they taste like After Eights so... it's going to be interesting. I'm taking one for my shift tomorrow.

I'll probably switch to the powerlifting gym soon since my current gym is nose-diving and has been for a long time.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 22:12 by Umbreon#100 »

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 26, 2016, 22:09 »
I palmed a basketball, and made a shot without needing the backboard with one arm from halfcourt
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 27, 2016, 01:34 »
edit: shrub i forgot u got back to me soz about forgettin

turns out she was like 20 (this is a girl whos not the one i asked out a little while ago) but ye we chatted for a bit n ill see her at gay youth group on friday but probs nothing will come of it which im ok with i don't think i had any real feeling w sky it was just 'oh she's hot ill get her number n see what happens' so yeh its all chill

aww well at least u tried! thats something at least and it always ends up being Stepping Stones to asking the next person out i find. gamification is for total nerds but it does feel like Experience Points i guess? im guessing gay club friday date has come and gone so how did that go anyway????

glad you brought it up because i was in a serious car crash last year as you all were here to witness and they prescribed me vicodin (my parents insisted on no percs) and it didn't work and that was all that worked for me, it is SO abhorrent to me that it's not the first mild to moderate painkiller cause you can just switch on and off with use with no bad effects except "man" and "dude" will be in your vocabulary for a while

im not endorsing using it though getting arrested is really bad don't do that, the wise opinion would be to stick with legal options until more old people come to their senses with that stuff.

oh yeah me too id never encourage anyone on here to do it ofc //takes a monster hit anyway and blows the smoke in everyones faces so they just have to sit there grooving on it//

but i really wish drug policy makers didn't get a fly in their butt about Minorities a bunch of years ago. sigh. but what with california and colorado stuff, who knows? sanders says he'll make it legal if he gets in. the rest of the world usually p much follows the US in that kind of stuff so hopefully the uk will see sense in time and people will get a bit more Sensible about it. (probably not, they fired an expert neurologist a bunch of years ago here for going 'the reasarch literally says MDMA isn't as bad as we think' and im still not over it). me i wish i was born in spain where its legal to have 2-3 plants for ur own use.

i mean im not one of those sorts who is all "IT CURES EVERYTHING ITS THE WONDER HERB" like the rly bad stoners but god the number of things it does better than meds in some cases and the way it just makes you OK with stuff for a bit and it does it better than the research CBNs and all.

ANYWAY its good to know ur down with the good herb tho, all the best ppl are  O0

i guess in terms of my pain i'm 3.5?? my mum's a 1 with her 3 slipped discs (rip) but my joint hypermobility causes pain. idk how. i'm just too bendy

taking my codeine does make me more easily confused. things don't go in or i just need telling several times for me to finally understand. i understand docs wanting me off it but if nothing else works like... what am i supposed to do?? they've suggested exercise but i walk 5k steps 3 days a week and that normally makes me feel worse the next day :/

idk man i would just love to Not Be In Pain for just a few days cause u know i can't remember the last time i had a "good" day that went without me having to fidget to find a comfortable not painful resting position or dope myself up lmao

i suspected as much. this is also for any other bodyspazzed folks but i am sort of a 3.5) here too and, well, IANAD so u can take or leave this w a grain or salt, but im p much just gonna share what ive learned in my own adventures of me .vs. my own body as Shortcuts so you dont have to waste 2-3 years having to find them out for urself like i did.

idk much about the entire etiology of the thing but given u were talkin earlier bout vaguely dysautonomic symptoms (headrushes, fainting type stuff when getting up) idk if you have salt cravings and feel Thirsty a lot but there might be autonomic system screwery going on. to see if u got a bit of dysautonomia you'll have to have a tilt table test, its not a Perfect Test and it'll point more towards a Collective Symptom rather than a diagnosis of a particular thing, altho its Good to Know. if you feel you have Waterworks Control/Trouble issues, that also is a Thing That Happens With This and a way understated thing that happens to a lot more people then you'd think. (the process is a lot more complicated than people give it credit for and we take a lot of biological stuff for granted) if ur all dumb and Embarassed about it you can tell the docs about p much anything cos they've deffo heard way worse. if nothing else there are a billion and one ways of attempting to treat/cope w/ it

if ur a bit fidgety nervous and tending to picking @ urself or causing urself a bit of damage and ur lips/inside of mouth are tattered then ymmv but if you may or may not want to find a silicone bitey thing/fiddly toy thing may help with the teeth clenching/urge to fidget constantly. its why you'll find a lot of the body/braintrouble people smoke! it occupies the mouth, occupies the hands and takes away the anxiety solidly. i cant do it cos Asthma but thats prolly good. i knit/spin which keeps my hands occupied when im not going "ouch my shoulders less spinning today i think". (havin a bit of a dodgy body is also about learning ur limits a lot and Respecting them)

ANYWAY.

1. again, reiterating that IANAD but if you're taking co-codamol the paracetmol aint great for your liver either in the long term and the opiod in it, uh....well....//points to butt//....you know. slowing stuff down there aint good for ur gut health. possibility of gettin IBS and all that. you might want to look into moving onto naproxen, esp if you get swelling/inflammation. probably with omeprazole or w/e (you may already be on it or on ranitidine if you have acid tummy issues). you can also try gabapentin if poss, gabapentin is good if you present with neuropathic pain and Anxiety. some SSRIs and SNRIs can help with as well, it all depends. there should be some sorta vaguely patronising Pain Management thing you can be referred to if poss. but there are other painkillers out there, its just co-codamol is the Easiest and usually shuts everyone up until they start to realise you might accidentally go down the slippery slope.

2. as a fellow schrodingers-cripple if you aint already, seek some Joint Braces. they wont solve it but they'll make it a LOT easier. cripplepunk is kind of lowkey In Fashion anyway atm in case ur feeling self conscious about the idea (im not).

as an interim, one of those Powerball spinny things is good for the elbow joints too cos the elbow joint can get a bit Stiff with us nerd sorts always bein at the computer.

anyway, knee braces are the only things gettin me about on Bad Days atm, they kind of restrict the movement a bit but kind of support it and are good at stoppin the accidental hyperextension. they also stop u sitting on ur knees/crossing ur legs like i do unconcsiously sometimes to stop the general Awkward Legs stuff. (magnesium/calcium supplements can POSSIBLY help with restless leg, you can find them in boots)

idk if Money Is An Object but shy away from the absolute bottom end of the market, maybe mid-tier braces if poss. anyone who has to wear braces a lot will know what i mean when i talk about that weird Neoprene Funk Smell you get. avoid nylon, try to go for neoprene. wool would be great but its Expensive cos manufacturers love profits. if you get neoprene ones make sure you wash them when they start to get that Funk smell, it helps to have two or three braces for each Trouble Joint so you got a spare when one pair is drying from a Wash.

3. ymmv but given the muscles are a bit crap and untrained and spangly you just end up being a bit Out Of Shape. sports are just a nightmare cos you have no co-ordination or body sense or spatials at all and walking/running just does the body in even worse. i dont have much Cardio tips (i try to walk a lot and we live in a v hilly area in general) other than Swimming is the most joint-kind cardio you can do. jogging/walking/running/sprinting stuff aint so good on the jointscrewed folk and especially if you dont get your gait/stride analysed n the Proper orthotic inserts for it (those weird contoured heel things) if you still want to do a walkabout a lot.

i am finding a bunch of Slow Yoga and Lifting Weights/Body Weight Exercises help as opposed to Walking Exercise. cannot stress the importance of lifting a weight if nothing else cos its the One Thing to build good bone density and to strengthen the ligaments/tendons in connective tissue Troubles, but you will have to go slow n gentle with it cos connective tissue isn't as quick to get stronger as muscles. also there's usually some vague Anxiety/Discomfort/Brainfog trouble with chronic pain and unfortunetally neurochemically doing a weight or doing a relaxing yoga is one of the few things that really does a good Job against it. stuff to do with brain factors and GABA and all that. 

its very important you dont just sit there forever and at least try ur best to do a stretch every so often cos if nothing else all the lymph in ur body (lymph is white blood cells n interstitial fluid) will just sit there since its moved by Physical Activity. 

ANYWAY thats all the dumb babby nerd spazmo problems info i got so far/can remember for now. hth!!!!!!!!! soz for writing a lot/if it was boring
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:40 by LOOK AROUND YOG. »
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 27, 2016, 01:56 »
as an interim, one of those Powerball spinny things is good for the elbow joints too cos the elbow joint can get a bit Stiff with us nerd sorts always bein at the computer.

idk if Money Is An Object but shy away from the absolute bottom end of the market, maybe mid-tier braces if poss. anyone who has to wear braces a lot will know what i mean when i talk about that weird Neoprene Funk Smell you get. avoid nylon, try to go for neoprene. wool would be great but its Expensive cos manufacturers love profits. if you get neoprene ones make sure you wash them when they start to get that Funk smell, it helps to have two or three braces for each Trouble Joint so you got a spare when one pair is drying from a Wash.

Sorry for the ruthless quote snipping but I would totally second Yog's post.

Powerballs are like... £10 now I think? They're difficult to get started when you first try because there's this weird technique and if you don't use it for ages you forget how to start it and it's hella annoying. You could even get a stress ball to squeeze if you're feeling dank. They have a bunch of them if you want to make a game out

Calibre Products on Amazon are selling one for £13 and that's what I've been using since the summer for knee pain. If you do get it, try to criss-cross the straps at the back rather than just doing them like Velcro shoes since it adds more resistance and bounce. I tried the largest size from PoundLand once and it stank the house out and I couldn't get it past my calf without ripping it.

Pretty sure Nike do all kinds of supports and stuff.

Maybe swimming could be a nice form of therapy for your bodies since you're all floaty and being chased by a mysterious floater.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #762 on: February 27, 2016, 13:34 »
i suspected as much. this is also for any other bodyspazzed folks but i am sort of a 3.5) here too and, well, IANAD so u can take or leave this w a grain or salt, but im p much just gonna share what ive learned in my own adventures of me .vs. my own body as Shortcuts so you dont have to waste 2-3 years having to find them out for urself like i did.

lmfao i already spent 7/8 years bugging docs to figure out what was up. all the pain started when i was 14 and i couldn't walk up stairs without like... having to keep my legs straight cause there was too much pain and it was super lame. ofc being 14 when it started i went to the docs and they wer elike "lol it's growing pains" and u know i finished growing at 16 (cause i hit 5'5 and am stuck there now) and the pain obv has not left me so it just took me going to the doc like "look m9 something is up with me my dude" and i got referred to the hospital.

idk much about the entire etiology of the thing but given u were talkin earlier bout vaguely dysautonomic symptoms (headrushes, fainting type stuff when getting up) idk if you have salt cravings and feel Thirsty a lot but there might be autonomic system screwery going on. to see if u got a bit of dysautonomia you'll have to have a tilt table test, its not a Perfect Test and it'll point more towards a Collective Symptom rather than a diagnosis of a particular thing, altho its Good to Know. if you feel you have Waterworks Control/Trouble issues, that also is a Thing That Happens With This and a way understated thing that happens to a lot more people then you'd think. (the process is a lot more complicated than people give it credit for and we take a lot of biological stuff for granted) if ur all dumb and Embarassed about it you can tell the docs about p much anything cos they've deffo heard way worse. if nothing else there are a billion and one ways of attempting to treat/cope w/ it

yeah i do get rl dizzy if i stand up to quick and find myself trying to catch on stuff to prevent me falling down (which hasn't happened yet lolol). i did do a pee test and the hospital was like "ye up ur salt and water" which i did but the thing is it made my heart palpitations worse??? probably a coincidence but it didn't make it any better. didn't change the dizziness etc either.

as for waterworks problems i do have a scumbag bladder that only tells me i need to go when it's like "GO OR UR GONNA HAVE AN ACCIDENT" leading to me running when i have to go which is... well with these legs it is not Easy. idk if that's bc i was just a stupid kid who never went to the loo on time (i was one of them who would just keep forgettin to go until oops 10/10 kid u wet ur pants) or if it's just another collective symptom on wth is up with this meat robot i am in.

if ur a bit fidgety nervous and tending to picking @ urself or causing urself a bit of damage and ur lips/inside of mouth are tattered then ymmv but if you may or may not want to find a silicone bitey thing/fiddly toy thing may help with the teeth clenching/urge to fidget constantly. its why you'll find a lot of the body/braintrouble people smoke! it occupies the mouth, occupies the hands and takes away the anxiety solidly. i cant do it cos Asthma but thats prolly good. i knit/spin which keeps my hands occupied when im not going "ouch my shoulders less spinning today i think". (havin a bit of a dodgy body is also about learning ur limits a lot and Respecting them)

lmao i am a picker unfortunately :/ i tend to pick at my lips when i wake up and at my scalp throughout the day and although itry to dsitract myself (currently doin it with pokemon yellow thank u based nintendo) i just end up picking and then being like ":/" after cause i know i shouldn't do it and yet there i go. if i'm not picking i usually have the string of my hoodie in my mouth and chewing it which leads them to being kinna gross lmao

1. again, reiterating that IANAD but if you're taking co-codamol the paracetmol aint great for your liver either in the long term and the opiod in it, uh....well....//points to butt//....you know. slowing stuff down there aint good for ur gut health. possibility of gettin IBS and all that. you might want to look into moving onto naproxen, esp if you get swelling/inflammation. probably with omeprazole or w/e (you may already be on it or on ranitidine if you have acid tummy issues). you can also try gabapentin if poss, gabapentin is good if you present with neuropathic pain and Anxiety. some SSRIs and SNRIs can help with as well, it all depends. there should be some sorta vaguely patronising Pain Management thing you can be referred to if poss. but there are other painkillers out there, its just co-codamol is the Easiest and usually shuts everyone up until they start to realise you might accidentally go down the slippery slope.

kfldj the idea of more bowel problems just makes me want to cry cause my hormones make it go whack during pms week :') i asked my doc abt it tho and they said that it's pretty common, and i just gotta deal w/ it. it's nothing a good antidiarrhea pill can't fix but it's still like "god damn it" every time smh.

i'm currently only on codeine but bc i'm building the resistance to it's effects if i find 2 starts to Not Work I'll go back and ask abt somethin else. the codeine also just messes with my head and i can't do heck when i'm medicated - so i lose hours where i could be doing classwork to sitting there being rly high.

the anxiety thing - the doc at the hospital said that i might have anxiety linked to my condition but i was sort of offended bc i'm not anxious cause of the pain imo?? i'm anxious anyway cause that's just my personality and i have pretty minor social anxiety anyway

2. as a fellow schrodingers-cripple if you aint already, seek some Joint Braces. they wont solve it but they'll make it a LOT easier. cripplepunk is kind of lowkey In Fashion anyway atm in case ur feeling self conscious about the idea (im not).

yes we have several knee braces (mum's got a medical one, i got 2 (one's more complicated, one's just sort of a thing you tighten ur knee with without any bells and whistles) and my dad has 1) and a wrist brace but i think i might need ankle and elbow ones?? those joints have been hurtin more often. if only i could get a hip brace rip

3. ymmv but given the muscles are a bit crap and untrained and spangly you just end up being a bit Out Of Shape. sports are just a nightmare cos you have no co-ordination or body sense or spatials at all and walking/running just does the body in even worse. i dont have much Cardio tips (i try to walk a lot and we live in a v hilly area in general) other than Swimming is the most joint-kind cardio you can do. jogging/walking/running/sprinting stuff aint so good on the jointscrewed folk and especially if you dont get your gait/stride analysed n the Proper orthotic inserts for it (those weird contoured heel things) if you still want to do a walkabout a lot.

i can't run anyway cause my lungs are just... rly rly bad. idk if it's asthma cause i've never been diagnosed w/ it and ud think if i had asthma someone would have noticed (although when i was but a wee bairn a doc said i could have it, but my parents thought it was just cause we lived near a factory (and i've never had an asthma attack before. i've had panic attacks during playing sports but never an asthma attack?? at least not to my knowledge. who knwos)). someitmes i just get pooped walking to the shops (which is abt a mile?? i think. i need to check) but it depends how quick i walk. if i'm feelin Good I will walk at average human pace, if i'm in a hurry I push my ass regardless of how I feel (and thus Suffer) but if i'm in pain/medicated i just... amble. waddle. whatever works that day.

on my rly bad days i use a cane w/ my right hand cause my left is the bad leg. unforuntaely as my arms are made of noodles it tires my upper arm out v quickly and if i'm rly using it (like i did on tuesday) the muscles in the center of my palm just scream and cry like they're bruised or someth.

as for shoes i usually am wearing hikin boots w/ inserts. they're usuall just cheap ones from the pound shop but i could ask my mum abt going to AbleWorld to get some proper ones for me

ho boy sry for the double post but i wrote Too Much

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #763 on: February 27, 2016, 13:35 »
i am finding a bunch of Slow Yoga and Lifting Weights/Body Weight Exercises help as opposed to Walking Exercise. cannot stress the importance of lifting a weight if nothing else cos its the One Thing to build good bone density and to strengthen the ligaments/tendons in connective tissue Troubles, but you will have to go slow n gentle with it cos connective tissue isn't as quick to get stronger as muscles. also there's usually some vague Anxiety/Discomfort/Brainfog trouble with chronic pain and unfortunetally neurochemically doing a weight or doing a relaxing yoga is one of the few things that really does a good Job against it. stuff to do with brain factors and GABA and all that. 

its very important you dont just sit there forever and at least try ur best to do a stretch every so often cos if nothing else all the lymph in ur body (lymph is white blood cells n interstitial fluid) will just sit there since its moved by Physical Activity. 

i might try yoga cause i think that might help?? my mum has weights lying around i could steal but my brain is literally garbage i start doing stuff then forget to do it constantly? i wanted to start exercising at least my arms as a new years resolution, did it for two days, kept forgetting, then scumbag brain pilot mislaid the weights i was using, and here we are.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 27, 2016, 20:57 »
shaymin i will send you pms every other day for a few weeks telling you to work your arms while jamming to your favorite tunes if you would so like

but about the waterworks control. i used to have problems with that up til i was like 14 or so, it might be totally irrelevant (IANAD or like slightly well versed in any doctor stuff, oh and maybe TMI), but look up kegels and stick with it, 6 months into it and i was perf.

ANYWAY its good to know ur down with the good herb tho, all the best ppl are  O0
you have no idea.

also worth noting i will likely be living in massachusetts, if not vermont, next year... that stuff will be legal recreationally in both places v soon. NH is behind on the times, the most north you can get without being in the south, so FYI don't tell my parents, i'm leaving and never returning. america is coming to their senses also go Bernie for a million reasons, let's change the world with our position in the hegemony c'mon america!!!

you guys in the UK will get it once we do. maybe its a little america-centric, but stick with me. its harmless (unless you smoke it, smoking is ALWAYS bad for you), and has a lot of benefits.

oh and i tried buffalo mozzarella pizza today. real good, maybe not worth 8 euro tho
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 22:36 by Kpyna »