Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 180956 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #870 on: March 31, 2016, 23:53 »
 Kpyana! Nope, I haven't seen any in shops in Wales for a long time. Maybe they're restricted to children since they're the only ones I see wearing them? I buy my shoes online nowadays.

I've updated my CV so I'm hoping to print it off tomorrow and hand it in! Unfortunately they're not listed on the corporation's website (even though they exist) so there was no way to check if the job's still going until I get there and it's near my old college so it's one heck of a walk.

Also, I met an old friend today and we should be meeting up tomorrow for a day out and a catchup :D which is really awesome since she's as cool as a cucumber and I'm actually excited. Seeing her today was a funny story. It's more awkward actually. Not sure if it's pkmn.net material tbh.

Then on Saturday I'm hanging out with someone else that I'm not entirely fussed because she kicked off at me because of her poor social skills! After explaining to her that she's just a friend and that friends have to reschedule she changed her tone with me? Did I just friendzone someone?

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 01, 2016, 01:21 »
i missed lightup shoes chat but im sure you could do that with LEDs and some very sturdy components possibly? as for childrens shoes me im sad cos no-one will make the osiris d3's ever again. they're hideous and i love them.

fake edit: yeh as long as ur not allergic to annoying beardy barista sf hipster t**ts like i am youtube has a few results for "diy light up shoes" should you go that route one day

I found some info about Pokemon Sun and Moon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one day i dont check celebi dot net and they release this bombshell update SIGHS LOUDLY. can't believe they're going with that direction for the new gen, lookin good tho.
           

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 01, 2016, 01:38 »
^I know, right? I'm not too pleased with that tbh. I mean it could work but it'll take some more explanation

I was able to submit a nickname to the name rater here.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 01, 2016, 01:44 »
Finished my cosplay for a convention I'm going to this weekend. I'm excited. Maybe I'll post some pictures in the photo topic later. It's not pokemon related, but *shrugs*
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 01, 2016, 02:16 »
i missed lightup shoes chat but im sure you could do that with LEDs and some very sturdy components possibly? as for childrens shoes me im sad cos no-one will make the osiris d3's ever again. they're hideous and i love them.

fake edit: yeh as long as ur not allergic to annoying beardy barista sf hipster t**ts like i am youtube has a few results for "diy light up shoes" should you go that route one day

They sell them on Amazon! They're like hightop trainers with a clear(ish) sole with LEDs in them that you charge via USB and pick a colour I think? They do chrome ones too!

I'm quite allergic to hipsters. My lecturer started spouting Trevor quotes from GTA 5 in the middle of a lecture to me once... it was weird hearing a lecturer randomly say that she eats hipsters for breakfast out of context.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 01, 2016, 08:50 »
They're like hightop trainers with a clear(ish) sole with LEDs in them that you charge via USB

'hey man you wanna go out on the pull?'
'hold on i gotta charge my shoes'
'cool'

thanks gl <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 01, 2016, 09:22 »

'cool'

Imagine charging your shoes and being so hyped up to light those bad boys up only to find every place doesn't let you in because of them. Ultimate rejection.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 01, 2016, 13:17 »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 01, 2016, 21:09 »

'cool'

applauding posts is gone and emptyquoting is a FORUM SIN so i am just going to show my appreciation for this post by quoting it to preserve it lovingly

p.s. cos i am mentally a muddle i missed the post about it but im glad to hear that the op went well (unless i dreamt that post??? im sure it was urs but i cant find it)

They sell them on Amazon! They're like hightop trainers with a clear(ish) sole with LEDs in them that you charge via USB and pick a colour I think? They do chrome ones too!

I'm quite allergic to hipsters. My lecturer started spouting Trevor quotes from GTA 5 in the middle of a lecture to me once... it was weird hearing a lecturer randomly say that she eats hipsters for breakfast out of context.

//smacks my forehead// of course they do them on amazon i forgot to check there lmao

i have a soft spot for hi tops (more ankle support for my crap walking) so hmmmmmmmmmmmmm if they got a black n purple pair........//tentitativley strokes chin// id probably need a job first tho lmao
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 01, 2016, 22:50 »
 Of course you've gotta charge your hi tops

Unfortunately you would get mugged for them here and wake up with an e-cig up your bum or something vaping like a chimney :/

i have a soft spot for hi tops (more ankle support for my crap walking) so hmmmmmmmmmmmmm if they got a black n purple pair........//tentitativley strokes chin// id probably need a job first tho lmao

They have hi tops in Sports Direct but I'm not sure how much swag you want :( but seriously their British Knights hi tops can cause a seizure with their high levels of comfiness.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 02, 2016, 10:19 »
I got the Nidorina plush I wanted! I'll make a video for YouTube showing it later.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 02, 2016, 13:39 »
I was able to submit a second nick name to the name rater. I hope to god he's back.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 02, 2016, 16:45 »
I got rickrolled in 2016. That takes a special kind of gullible.

Started on my new writing project, got a really hard prologue out of the way and now I'm pretty happy with it.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 02, 2016, 22:20 »
Done a bit of coding, understanding OOP a bit better now.

Also started recolouring & making small changes to an Etrian Odyssey sprite and it's going along pretty well considering how rusty I am (:

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?