Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 180940 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #1350 on: January 06, 2017, 16:44 »
I need to get my back and neck checked now, as I was told that I may have a trapped nerve somewhere which could be causing the problem.

This is why I go to a chiropractor. Because of my asthma I sleep in a certain way that just messes my back/hips and neck up.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 06, 2017, 21:39 »
Cleared another heart checkup - my doctor said it's pretty much perfect for my age which is good to hear!

Did have an awkward moment when he was going through the health questions and he's like "how much alcohol do you consume?" My response was basically "I'm at uni" lmao
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 06, 2017, 23:48 »
 Managed to eat actual food today aha. Touch wood, this tonsillitis is going and I'll be able to get on with things.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1353 on: January 12, 2017, 12:45 »
Went to see the chiro today and got straightened back out (no pun intended). Feel so much better.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 12, 2017, 14:08 »
I fixed a problem with Windows Media Player that I've had for ages. It turns out that if RM or RMVB files are in Media Player's library, it crashes.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 12, 2017, 22:50 »
I finally worked up the courage to donate blood for my first time today.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: January 13, 2017, 10:52 »
It's snowing! :D
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 14, 2017, 15:48 »
reluctantly havin to Take It Easy cos this cold is kickin my ass somehow and also this is the first one to actually go for my lungs hardcore but all this time in bed did allow me to (spoiler tag'd for those sun/moon players who haven't post-game content'd yet, also long and boring)

Spoiler: show

i caught the rainbowgoth aliens (as in the sci fi horror thriller aliens) ripoff yesterday but that was after exhausting literally every pokeball i had and then having to commit the shame of using my Master Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and after the first decent nights sleep ive had since getting this lousy cold i woke up this morning and couldnt go on with the shame and luckily hadn't saved so i soft-resetted, rebattled, took a xurtitree with hypnosis this time because whoops paralysis is a rubbish status modifier for catch rate unlike sleep, and then recaught it in a luxury ball on the 3rd try (somehow)

thats also why the luxury ball is in the focal point of the photo cos im not really that patient a player to autismically obtain, select and catch pokemon in matching pokeballs but Just Once when it mattered i was able to catch this idiot in a black spiky fancy lookin ball like i wanted

hes probably gonna be the zygarde of gen VII i.e. ripe for story potential but ignored in favour of some other legendary i.e. tapu koko all such as rubbing his nipples for 3 whole films really boringly. oh no we cant do any plot about the third legendary cos we need to talk about magearna some more. and a small cameo by necrozma for like 3 seconds but oh no gen VIII is out now on the New! nintendo switch XL+ Maxi Absorption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i am really bitter about how magearna/volcanion and hoopa and diancie all got films entirely about them but zygarde got like a handful of anime episodes and a "who cares" collect side-mission and a shrug 

oh also as far as UBs go celesteela is my big fat lovely steel wife and i love her

anyway this was my post thanks for reading
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 14, 2017, 16:15 »
Put up a "media tower" yesterday. It's basically a bookshelf but for DVDs, CDs, and games and stuff - a media tower aha. Lord Teddington Bear is sat in the middle of it since I decided to give the bear an actual spot in my room rather than sitting the bear on a shelf. It's something my great grandmother knitted me so I keep it safe.

Finally got around to polishing these boots today too. That felt nice.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 14, 2017, 18:11 »
I threw aside my fear of needles and donated blood.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: January 15, 2017, 21:45 »
So our flat got bored of Ring of Fire (aka King's Cup, I know a lot of Americans call it that), and we've made our own drinking board game and it's beautiful, like there's fairy lights on the board and everything. Like every space is a different drinking thing (like we have one where you play Jenga and each block has like "Drink for x seconds" or "everyone with a red shirt drinks" written on, another one is like you have a sing off and the loser drinks for 15 seconds). We're playing tomorrow for the first time and I'm unreasonably excited lmao.
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 15, 2017, 21:55 »
So our flat got bored of Ring of Fire (aka King's Cup, I know a lot of Americans call it that), and we've made our own drinking board game and it's beautiful, like there's fairy lights on the board and everything. Like every space is a different drinking thing (like we have one where you play Jenga and each block has like "Drink for x seconds" or "everyone with a red shirt drinks" written on, another one is like you have a sing off and the loser drinks for 15 seconds). We're playing tomorrow for the first time and I'm unreasonably excited lmao.

When I was at Uni I think we played Ring of Fire like 3 times and then got bored because it was too much set up and not enough pay off until the end. We ended up creating our own Deal or No Deal spin off called Drink or No Drink, where all the slips would have drinking values, and the other players would make a cash out offer after a certain amount of picks, and you either drink that or carry on the next round until you end up with whatever slip you originally picked. Was a fantastic game.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 15, 2017, 22:06 »
When I was at Uni I think we played Ring of Fire like 3 times and then got bored because it was too much set up and not enough pay off until the end. We ended up creating our own Deal or No Deal spin off called Drink or No Drink, where all the slips would have drinking values, and the other players would make a cash out offer after a certain amount of picks, and you either drink that or carry on the next round until you end up with whatever slip you originally picked. Was a fantastic game.

Ring of Fire was more that every time someone had to drink the middle they just died haha, and we've like played it to death. That sounds pretty fun though, sounds like the sort of game that gets harder the more you've had though :') We play one which I think is fairly common but I can't post the name, where you lay cards in a pyramid and each person gets a hand, and you flip the first one over and choose someone to drink that many seconds (so if it's a 7, they drink for 7), unless another person puts the same card down and it adds up sort of thing, but we play with like 2/3 decks of cards, so it gets silly and like 80-120 seconds lmao.
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 15, 2017, 22:20 »
Ring of Fire was more that every time someone had to drink the middle they just died haha, and we've like played it to death. That sounds pretty fun though, sounds like the sort of game that gets harder the more you've had though :') We play one which I think is fairly common but I can't post the name, where you lay cards in a pyramid and each person gets a hand, and you flip the first one over and choose someone to drink that many seconds (so if it's a 7, they drink for 7), unless another person puts the same card down and it adds up sort of thing, but we play with like 2/3 decks of cards, so it gets silly and like 80-120 seconds lmao.

I only played that like twice, only knew it as Pyramid lmao. The main ones we played with cards were Down the River and Red or Black (guess if it's red or black, if you're wrong you drink). Then when the girls wanted to play I Have Never we'd leave them to it and we'd just play Arrogance.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 15, 2017, 22:24 »
I only played that like twice, only knew it as Pyramid lmao. The main ones we played with cards were Down the River and Red or Black (guess if it's red or black, if you're wrong you drink). Then when the girls wanted to play I Have Never we'd leave them to it and we'd just play Arrogance.

I hate Never Have I Ever (I assume that's the game) - it's always the same people drinking everytime and I'll like just sort of drink because I want some of my drink and everyone's like "Oh my god you did that???" and I'm like no I was thirsty. Arrogance sounds really cool though, just googled it, I'd probably play with something more skill based than flipping a coin tho, just to fit the arrogance theme better.
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝