Author Topic: 10 years  (Read 1546 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
10 years
« on: May 19, 2015, 10:28 »
Is a great band. Hey-o. So I've been on this forum for 10 years now. As I've said, I don't have any plans on returning, and since I have a 50 hour a week job now, I have no actual time to frequent the place anymore anyway, so this is sort of my goodbye post. I'll still pop in every now and again when it strikes my fancy, but now I'm rambling. I have missed some of you in my absence, but I have most of you on Facebook anyway.

Anyway, in my ten years here, I've made many friends and many memories. Without pulling any punches at all, I'm gonna talk about everyone that has made an impact on me.

Utack - You get the first spot because meeting you changed my life the most of anyone here. I consider you my best friend, and even now that we both have real jobs and talk once a week if we're lucky, I love you like a brother and I have your back no matter what.

Tim - You'll never read this because you flew the coop long ago, but you and I were great friends. Still are, but we just don't have the time anymore. I learned so much from you, and those memories helped shape who I am.

Muhed - I sincerely hope you have a great life, and I also never have to deal with you again, so I'm having a great life! I've heard how much you miss me though. :)

bread - You're cool, man. Keep being you.

Claire - Maaan, you're just awesome. I love your art, I love that you love weird, niche things, some of which I appreciate just as much (Link's Awakening!), you're just so cool. You're one of those people I'd love to meet someday, but never actually will.

Dragoncat - I didn't get to know you as well as I'd like, but you're a really nice person, and I appreciate your work on PotW a lot more than I ever said. I really hope you see the positives in life more. Life gets better, I swear. If you ever need someone to talk to, just drop me a message, okay?

Kay - Nicest person of the year 20+ years in a row. Wish we talked more often, like with many others here, but everyone gets busier as they get older, such is life.

Joeno - Honestly, thanks for all your help here. All the stories I was told doesn't really reflect the nice guy I found you to be. I don't know you very well, but I enjoyed doing work for the site.

Alex - Haven't spoken to you much in ages, but we had some good talks. Dunno how life is going for you, but I hope you're doing well. Last time we spoke, you seemed to be in better spirits, so I hope you keep your head up through it all.

Bluffy - Sorry for some things, not for others, doesn't really matter, we've moved on with life.

Aidan - Not sorry, but hope you're doing well.

Sam - Hope you're doing well, but also not sorry.

JSM - Wish I'd gotten to know you better, but you're by far the best battler I've ever faced on the site.

Rex - When the next Zelda comes out (NEXT YEAR ;-; ), I will come to IRC or something and we'll talk for hours!

Liam - Stop it, you're supposed to be 12.

Paul - Your art is weird, but I get a kick out of it. I'll get you that Shaymin one of these weekends, sorry buddy!

SB2K - You annoyed the hell out of me for a while, but I like ya. You remind me a lot of me in many ways, as I've said before. You're a good kid, try to keep the ego in check though. We should play Smash Bros. together more often or something.

Dick - DON'T LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT! Also, stop falling for Nintendo's freeware games or else I'll find you (But also thanks for letting me know how playable Rumble World is without spending any money). We need to find more time to talk, even though we disagree on everything in life.

Sizacu - If I had any time in life anymore, I'd apply those changes to the sprite that you suggested, but I don't, so... that's a shame. You're a brilliant pixel artist, and you always seemed too smart for your age. If I ever do get that time, I'll be sure and show you the remodeled sprite!

Well, that's just about everyone. There were a few others that I was friends with, but they're not here anymore. This place played a major part in shaping who I have become over the past ten years, and I appreciate it so much. Ten years provides way too many memories to consolidate into a single post, so let me just say, thanks for the memories!
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: 10 years
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 13:41 »
Aidan - Not sorry,

Is it wrong I have literally no idea as to what you're on about?  :laugh:
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 15:21 »
I'll always be 12, Rich don't you worry ;)

(apart from when I turn 20 next year oh god stop it, indeed)

Hope everything's going well for you mate, well done. :)

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 17:03 »
Congratulations on 10 years Rich and you know you can always drop me a PM if you ever need to talk / want a catch up, I'll try and reply as quick as I can =]

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 20:12 »
Annoying? Everyone calls me that, kinda used to it, even if i'm not being that bad. Trust me, I could be a lot worse, ask Dick, or Chloe, if she ever returns. I've probably annoyed the hell out of them by now.  :D God bless them for putting up with me.

Ego has been in check half the time, other half it's because i'm just fabulous, well can't win them all, can we? Hope to see you around so that you can beat me in smash, pokemon, and just life in general.  ;)

If you don't like emoticons, deal with it. Too lazy to remove them.

*Reads above, realizes his ego needs to be checked and the post redone, shrugs and moves on.*

Edit: Yeah Raven, I see what you mean, even though he didn't do it to me, i've seen a few. Not taking sides here, but something to think about.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 00:05 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 03:01 »
With you gone, I call dibs on best competitive battler/smash player on pkmn.net. Fight me.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 04:19 »
cool, richard.

bye i think.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 06:26 »
With you gone, I call dibs on best competitive battler/smash player on pkmn.net. Fight me.

wanna go

i'll take you on
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 09:09 »
Is it wrong I have literally no idea as to what you're on about?  :laugh:

Sorry bud, not you, haha. Different Aidan.

Funny, I was going to say the same to you, Muhed, but you're really not worth my time. :P

cool, richard.

bye i think.

Ahh, sorry, sylar! D: I'll drop you a message!
Discord - richardblaziken