Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 380978 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1545 on: February 29, 2016, 10:48 »
What internet do you use? If it's the hell that is keysurf then there is a way to get it to work, I bought Red on Saturday! basically you just have to add your 3ds MAC address to the list of devices (do it on your phone/laptop) and then just connect from your 3ds and it should work.

Nah it's this Glos Uni host "eduroam" - honestly the worst internet I have ever used. Just thought - I can use the personal hotspot feature in my phone. Good times! Will let you know if it works when I get back from my lecture :-)
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: February 29, 2016, 20:38 »
i think im overcoming some issues/leaving behind some coping methods i developed aged about nine but if im honest it just feels like i'm losing my identity

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 29, 2016, 20:39 »
 Those "Fun Snaps" things that kids throw at the floor and create a loud "pap" sound.

A group of 17/18 year old kids were throwing them at people's feet because they thought it was funny and when he did it to me I told him to F- off. Needless to say, he took offence and his plebeian, underclass friends were saying stuff like "smack him" and I noticed they were filming so I walked inside and they follow.

"I'm filming this live mind, people are watching!". When I stopped and turned to him his phone apparently died and his group walked off. It was anti-climatic but it has really annoyed me.

Tamping at the moment. Really annoyed.

Why are there people like this? It's not funny and it's degenerate behaviour like this that characterises the underclass of society and nobody says anything so you get these people thinking that it's okay to do this.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #1548 on: February 29, 2016, 20:49 »
Pulled an all nighter to finally get done this super hard assignment, only to find out that there was a whole week left before the actual due date.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: February 29, 2016, 21:34 »
Those "Fun Snaps" things that kids throw at the floor and create a loud "pap" sound.

A group of 17/18 year old kids were throwing them at people's feet because they thought it was funny and when he did it to me I told him to F- off. Needless to say, he took offence and his plebeian, underclass friends were saying stuff like "smack him" and I noticed they were filming so I walked inside and they follow.

"I'm filming this live mind, people are watching!". When I stopped and turned to him his phone apparently died and his group walked off. It was anti-climatic but it has really annoyed me.

Tamping at the moment. Really annoyed.

Why are there people like this? It's not funny and it's degenerate behaviour like this that characterises the underclass of society and nobody says anything so you get these people thinking that it's okay to do this.

you either gotta ignore people like that or tell them their phone's a piece of crap. like get em where it hurts

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: February 29, 2016, 23:33 »
My ds just shipped out today. Wasn't it supposed to ship out saturday?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1551 on: March 01, 2016, 12:52 »

There was a piece in the Guardian about a stag party kicked off a Ryanair flight that was forced to land in Berlin because they were absolutely blotto. The groom was one of them, but six of the party were allowed to continue on to Bratislava.

It's this whole thing of "I have to have several drinks before going on the plane" or "I have to get half cut before going out" or "It's not a football day without going to the pub." Why do you have to get blotto before doing these things? If you have to get drunk to get on a plane then that just tells me you need someone to hold your hand during takeoff and landing.

What's more, it's ALWAYS these 'lad' British twenty-somethings that are doing it.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #1552 on: March 01, 2016, 22:25 »
It seems that the shoulder buttons on my 3ds don't work anymore. I'll have to get it fixed at some point

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 01, 2016, 22:54 »
^They might just need cleaned. You can send off your devices to Nintendo (for a fee of course) and they'll clean it for you.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #1554 on: March 02, 2016, 00:04 »
^They might just need cleaned. You can send off your devices to Nintendo (for a fee of course) and they'll clean it for you.

I should do that, but I wonder if it will cost me any save data such as Mii Plaza progress.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 02, 2016, 00:24 »
What's more, it's ALWAYS these 'lad' British twenty-somethings that are doing it.

100% always these knuckle-draggers, aye. It's like a prolonged adolescence where mammy and daddy managed to support them through their childhood and give them a job at their business so then these scrubs can afford to not go to uni and do all of this dickish stuff. It takes the mick when we're all either in uni/school/work or trying to find work whilst on the dole.

you either gotta ignore people like that or tell them their phone's a piece of crap. like get em where it hurts

In the end, I stopped and I was ready to punch him. Pretty sure I walked past the group later on in the day and half way though slinging an insult my way a bird pooped on one of them lol.

Forgot to get the season pass for Fallout 4 yesterday and now it has gone up by about £15. Pretty irritated since I kept reminding myself throughout the week to pick it up.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 02, 2016, 01:24 »
I should do that, but I wonder if it will cost me any save data such as Mii Plaza progress.

I don't think it will. They're literally taking the system apart and removing the gunk from it. They aren't wiping the system's memory or anything like that.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 02, 2016, 02:58 »
>having a good conversation with friend
>their partner comes online
>they stop talking to me but are obviously online

okay

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 02, 2016, 06:48 »
guuuuugh im hungover and its only wednesday

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 02, 2016, 20:52 »
 Bought nail files to file the sharp bits off my nails but it turns out I was doing them with dog clippers rather than people clippers so I swapped to people clippers and I no longer have sharp bits.

Fabtastic.

I'll have to use them since I bought them too.