Author Topic: What media has made you cry?  (Read 2260 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: What media has made you cry?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 07:28 »
Broke back Mountain made me cry. Also cried while watching The Bodyguard. I forget if it was during the ending or when Nikki was killed and Rachel and Frank talk after the funeral. I think I may have cried once while listening to Nothing Compares 2 U before.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 23:33 »
I just watched an old childhood favourite, The Iron Giant and the sacrifice bit just got me when it never used to make me cry. Maybe because of nostalgia or because I understand the sequence more now.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 16:14 »
I just watched an old childhood favourite, The Iron Giant and the sacrifice bit just got me when it never used to make me cry. Maybe because of nostalgia or because I understand the sequence more now.

oh no dont do this... i watched iron giant bc i hadnt watched it since i was like 6 and yeah this part actually made me feel physical pain. good movie but the end didnt have to do that to me.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 00:15 »
The music of N's farewell almost gets me (My eyes fill with tears but they stay there). Not only is it a beautiful track, but what it represents to me (The leaving of a friend) gets me as well. I'll protect my true friends to the end, I don't want them going anywhere.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 01:22 »
The pieces of media that has never made me cry for some odd reason are Bambi's mom being killed, Littlefoot's mom's death, and Mufasa's death. Bambi's mom being killed didn't affect me when I first saw the movie when I was four. I thought she just abandoned her child to live in another part of the forest which is pretty messed up for a small child to think. Even worse is I kept telling everyone that is what happened and I never knew she was dead until I was about eight.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!