Author Topic: howdy my dudes  (Read 1981 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline keeyogree

• team aqua admin
  • Pokemon Fan
  • join team aqua, matey. we got cookies.
    • View Profile
howdy my dudes
« on: June 29, 2018, 22:32 »
hey guys i'm keeyogree! i chose that name bc even though i know how kyogre's name is pronounced, i for the life of me can't stop pronouncing it like that :')

...and, of course, 'cause alpha sapphire was my first pokemon game. i know, i'm a fetus.
then again, i did spend most of my childhood envying the kids who owned pokemon games. my parents never let me get a ds as a kid for some reason.

i made this account bc i wanted to get insulted by the name rater (who is honestly pretty funny to me) but i also would like to talk about pokemon with people. i have like 2-3 actual friends ('cause i'm a sad loser) and like one of them actually likes pokemon.

i'm kind of still trying to figure out how to upload a link that works for an avatar so if anyone could help me out with that, that'd be pretty great.

so, how are y'all doing today?  :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 22:37 by keeyogree »
husband. father. brother. hoenn baby. moon truther. one heck of a google earther.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Re: howdy my dudes
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 00:32 »
hey, welcome to the site, hope you have fun here, check out the discord too, it's fairly active

for avatar images, you just need a direct image link. mine, for example, is http://i.imgur.com/EviRpU9.jpg i think the size restriction is 100x100 pixels so keep that in mind too. i recommend imgur for your image hosting needs if you don't already have an image host you regularly use, it's pretty easy to use and it gives you the link pretty simply
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 19:02 »
Welcome. I repeat everything ^that guy said and such. If you're sorta interested in competitive battling, hit me up and we can brainshare or something like that.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline keeyogree

• team aqua admin
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 15:49 »
hey, welcome to the site, hope you have fun here, check out the discord too, it's fairly active

for avatar images, you just need a direct image link. mine, for example, is http://i.imgur.com/EviRpU9.jpg i think the size restriction is 100x100 pixels so keep that in mind too. i recommend imgur for your image hosting needs if you don't already have an image host you regularly use, it's pretty easy to use and it gives you the link pretty simply

thanks!
husband. father. brother. hoenn baby. moon truther. one heck of a google earther.

Offline keeyogree

• team aqua admin
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 15:53 »
Welcome. I repeat everything ^that guy said and such. If you're sorta interested in competitive battling, hit me up and we can brainshare or something like that.

thanks! i've wanted to get into competitive battling for awhile but (1) i've gone on pokemon showdown quite a bit but i;m just not that good at that sort of thing at all, and (2) i tend to play pokemon games for the story and having different pokemon on my team that i hadn't used before, so... yeah.