Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83590 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 23:15 »
To me from 20 years in the future:

Look under your bed, there's a copy of Zoo and your collection of Private Eye magazines next to that bottle of Jack that you bought on your eighteenth birthday. That's how you know it's me

I know it's tough when you break up, and I know it doesn't seem fair, and write a thank you letter to Mr Siddle for putting up with your crap in history during KS4 that you know annoyed him that much. If you can track him down that is.

When you finally get back together with Elle, make sure your petrol tank is full. Actually, screw that, it all turns out great in the end.

Go back to your nan Millward's house the next time you're in Brum so you can finally say goodbye to the family home. Ask the new owners for a final look around if you have to. At least then you won't fell like you're about to cry every time you hear the song The Old Apartment.

Donate some bloody money to Stafford hospital. They saved your life and you owe your life to the NHS and you don't seem to give a crap about that. I know you pump all your disposable income into the Poppy Appeal and Cancer Research UK but for Christ's sake man, just remember who kept you alive and be 'kin thankful for it you sod.

PS: That's enough references to the Brad Paisley song Letter to Me, so ignore that I've ripped off the whole song to write this but take what I've said to heart. You're not a bad person, and you need to realise that.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

ginrei

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 23:22 »
Dear Claire of 2001,

Please listen to Mr. Murray when he tells you that you'll regret not picking Higher Art. But even if you still don't pick it, it's okay, it'll just take you a few years of being at a dead end to finally summon the courage to do what you've always loved.

Love Claire of 2010 :)

PS: Don't start dying your hair, no matter how pretty it might be!

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 00:05 »
A message to myself at the start of college:

1. Stop being so annoying if you dont want people to hate you
2. Dont trust ANYONE
3. Dont fancy x guys because they dont like you you're just gonna embarass yourself.
4. Dont rely on anyone for anything
5. Revise more

I just cant believe what a mess I've made of my social life this year; I really need to sort myself out before I go to uni if I dont want a repeat. :/

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

Tomâ„¢

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 02:51 »
To the people who own the big historical house that we were about to buy: please put in house description "major basement flooding" and lower the price by about $100000.

To myself 3 weeks ago: practice "how to save a life" at least twice a day. ^^"

to me around september 7th: don't be a fool. And no matter how much your science treacher seems nice now, she's an evil witch that is queen (maybe king) of overworking. 

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 04:01 »
If you like me, like me. If you don't, I will learn to live with it. But don't play games with me, my fragile heart can't take it.

To mom: Less words actually isn't a bad thing. Try it sometime? =D

To me... grow the hell up. You know exactly what things are wrong with you, and you won't fix them. You're also way too sensitive. Even things people say here can hurt your feelings. Stop caring so much. You kinda annoy me.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 11:07 »
Hmmm... I don't think you get it really. There's a reason why I don't like it when you drink like that, and if you know it's a problem, why don't you do something about it, or at least try? I can't understand why you just let yourself carry on the way you do, and expect me to just accept that sometimes you come out with crap like that that just makes me question what I'm doing with you. It's never gonna get anywhere, I know. And don't you think I know that what you're saying probably is true, yeah. But at the end of the day I'm going to ignore it, aren't I? I don't care if I could do better, I don't want to.

Annnd... I still don't understand why you did that. Just because I sent you that card doesn't mean I'm gonna talk to you, it's not worth the grief after all that. I'm better than that.

Dear sun, please don't be so harsh on my poor back? I'm pretty sure it loves you =]

Mother Nature, I am not best pleased with you ]= Giving me pain and wasps in an exam and then pain and sunburn the next day!!
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 14:27 »
Dear Turner,

You're doing great, keep it up (Y)

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 18:17 »
I want to ask you out. I'm too scared though. It's not as if I don't know you, I've known you for the best part of 12 years. I'm worried what people will think though, because of what you do. I know you don't go the 'other way' - despite what people think, you've hinted that you've liked me before.
Just say those words and I'm yours.

Tomâ„¢

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 22:09 »
To Lila: <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333

<33333

<3

i like you

Offline laironlover77

• The resident Poison maniac.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Dewotts and hooligans
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt, sklee~! =D
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 04:32 »
To various people I know:
Um, hey, there's this new thing they have out now, it's called "respecting other people's opinions", maybe you should try it sometime. ^^

do ya wanna get rocked?

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 09:38 »
To Bill Gates;
Maybe you might want to give Internet Explorer some actual protection from viruses, seeing as half my school week was RUINED trying to get rid of this malware.

To the inventor of malware;
Get screwed.

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 15:50 »
dear mr i'm to good to write all call my fans.  This'll be the last pacakge i'll ever send your ass.

Webby2

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 15:53 »
dear mr i'm to good to write all call my fans.  This'll be the last pacakge i'll ever send your ass.

it's been 6 months already and i don't deserve it?
i know you got my last two letters i wrote the addresses perfect
so this is my cassette i'm sending you i hope your hear it
i'm in the car right now i'm doing 90 on the freeway
-blah something about phil collins-

that's all I can remember xD

ginrei

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 16:48 »
Dear Sun,

Piss off.

Kindest regards, Claire.

Afro-Disiak