Misc > Random Randomness

Nostalgia Thread

(1/80) > >>

MRxo:
After discussion in the sad topic, let's use this topic for everyone to talk about the memories they have, the injokes, the people, etc.; which stay with you here.

(Can be anything within site rules and doesn't have to be substantial moments so we avoid an exact replica of the History Project)

Shaymin:
injokes injokes everywhere
i do remember one time in irc chat i did
* Shaymin falls off of chiarssoooooooooo chiar kind of stuck
i was good at typos typos are my thing. i am queen of typos
i remember the chat topic thread for hilariousness
and oh you have two bidoofs
and the massive hype over metagame spriters. and when the rp board had good rps and lots of active posters
sobs why
why did i come into this topic i have the sad

MRxo:
Those Metagame Spriters moments were mental! I remember the massive rush towards the end when everyone pulled together; that was so awesome.

(Woo 45 posts; s/o to Balotelli)

Shaymin:

--- Quote from: Gurren_Lagann on March 09, 2013, 23:17 ---Those Metagame Spriters moments were mental! I remember the massive rush towards the end when everyone pulled together; that was so awesome.

(Woo 45 posts; s/o to Balotelli)

--- End quote ---
i still have pride in the fact i made the last sprite before we moved on to unova
even though it was kinda crappy lookin
i like going through them all and going "helped with that, mine, mine, helped, mine, mine, coloured that, mine, mine, also mine" because of reasons

MRxo:
Haha everyone involved should take pride in their work! It was a momentus coming together =]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version