Author Topic: What Realisations Have You Made Today?  (Read 61372 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
Re: What Realisations Have You Made Today?
« Reply #360 on: November 08, 2013, 10:41 »
As soon as late autumn rolls in, the common cold washes over England like a tidal wave.  I hate my nose as of the last week.  I can't breathe.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 08, 2013, 10:48 »
I've realised that I've unintentionally somewhat returned to PKMN after not really being on here (and not having posted) in a rather long period of time. I've missed this place :')
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2013, 15:26 »
If a girlfriend is constantly lying to everyone else, there is a high chance she's lying to you too.

No I don't have a girlfriend, just some relationship advice I discovered and intend to follow.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 08, 2013, 17:43 »
I am becoming a bit too obsessed over Final Fantasy 8.

Fortunately (and unfortunately), I have no PS1 Memory Card in sight...so no playing that really. It'll be curbed!

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 08, 2013, 17:51 »
As my mother is at work this evening, I must rely on myself for sources of food.

However, my discovery is that there is nothing in the house. Not even some 20p insta-noodles.

I have tried mixing ingredients to see if I get something decent. Instead I made a Ketchup and Jam sandwich.

I have tried ordering a pizza but to order online the total must be at least £10, and I only have £8 which I was GOING to get a pepperoni pizza with.

I'm currently drinking a glass of crushed up sugar cubes. Yum.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 08, 2013, 20:19 »
At the end of this year, my main group of friends will all be going in different directions. Hol' tight emotions it's gonna be okay.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 09, 2013, 13:34 »
At the end of this year, my main group of friends will all be going in different directions. Hol' tight emotions it's gonna be okay.

I know dat feelz bro. It'll be tough to begin with and you'll never forget them. But if you're headed to uni then you'll make new friends while you're there that will, at least from time to time, take your mind off of your current friends. Then you can look to meet up again over the summer and whatnot.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2013, 22:31 »
My play time on X averages at 7.5 hours a day since release... I don think that's healthy....
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 14, 2013, 15:02 »
^I've actually played 10 hours for two days each nonstop before on my B2 so don't feel so bad. I've also done a 12 hour play time before as well. I think when you really into a game, it's easy to lose track of time.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 16, 2013, 13:30 »
A houseful of kids from ages 13-16 staying up all night is not a good idea.

At one point, one idiot prank called the police, admitted to everyone but the adults it was him, then said that it wasn't him.

Some people.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #370 on: November 16, 2013, 13:35 »
that my flatmates are irresponsible and highly rude. they were running around from 3am to 5am, banging on walls and doors, shouting, screaming and generally making a nuisance of themselves. they bring people in from the outside, have parties every weekend and to be honest i almost can't take it anymore. if they do it one more time i'm complaining to security, cause that's probably the only way it'll get sorted.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 16, 2013, 14:06 »
banging on walls and doors, shouting, screaming and generally making a nuisance of themselves.

Last night for me in a nutshell. I hated it once. I feel bad for you.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 16, 2013, 20:58 »
that my flatmates are irresponsible and highly rude. they were running around from 3am to 5am, banging on walls and doors, shouting, screaming and generally making a nuisance of themselves. they bring people in from the outside, have parties every weekend and to be honest i almost can't take it anymore. if they do it one more time i'm complaining to security, cause that's probably the only way it'll get sorted.

i dont wanna be a Terrible Tuesdays here but if you're in Halls of Residence then this is a constant for the first year and security will just have this "well students will be students!!!" attitude while smiling and shaking their heads arms crossed like their kid has just managed to kick a rugby ball into their hated neighbour's greenhouse
"thats my boy they'll be in the preimer league one of these days" they go as they ignore literally everything you say to them

good huge headphones or loud speakers or white noise recordings help somewhat during the more difficult nights, earplugs are an idea but come freshers flu/cold season its just asking for an ear infection

i realise i just did the Useless Student Advice Desk thing here but good luck with it if you do ring in (as anonymously as they'll let you that is)
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #373 on: November 16, 2013, 23:34 »
i dont wanna be a Terrible Tuesdays here but if you're in Halls of Residence then this is a constant for the first year and security will just have this "well students will be students!!!" attitude while smiling and shaking their heads arms crossed like their kid has just managed to kick a rugby ball into their hated neighbour's greenhouse
"thats my boy they'll be in the preimer league one of these days" they go as they ignore literally everything you say to them

good huge headphones or loud speakers or white noise recordings help somewhat during the more difficult nights, earplugs are an idea but come freshers flu/cold season its just asking for an ear infection

i realise i just did the Useless Student Advice Desk thing here but good luck with it if you do ring in (as anonymously as they'll let you that is)

well the thing is the live in warden has already had a go at them for an 11 hour stint they did a couple weeks back (hahaha i got no sleep then it sucked) so i reckon if i complain to her she'll kick their butts

augh earplugs my mums already mentioned them to me but i hate them bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhh /die

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 17, 2013, 01:03 »
well the thing is the live in warden has already had a go at them for an 11 hour stint they did a couple weeks back (hahaha i got no sleep then it sucked) so i reckon if i complain to her she'll kick their butts

augh earplugs my mums already mentioned them to me but i hate them bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhh /die

live in warden holy crap
well thats a definite headstart from what i thought the situation would be lmao dang you might get something done about it esp if they're live-in and used to dealing w this thing

yes do it do it obvs avoid them figuring out who it was who did the complaint but yessssss hahahahaha take that idiot first year noiselords //whacks their stereo with a cricket bat//