Author Topic: Hello, I’m new to this site!  (Read 3911 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline NameRaterIsAGod

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Hello, I’m new to this site!
« on: March 31, 2019, 05:18 »
How’s the site like? I’m sorry if this isn’t much related to Pokémon itself, but I would really like if anyone responded.

ThePokemonBreeder

Re: Hello, I’m new to this site!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 17:04 »
Welcome to the forums! I myself just joined here somewhere in March. Well, I am not the best at explaining, but this site is pretty fun and nice. Although some things such as the Name Rater are mostly very busy due to the amount of 401 people waiting for their names to get approved. I actually am not saying anything bad about the Name Rater, I know he is a busy man, just trying to announce that. Hope you enjoy the forums, I guess!

Offline Theroux

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 18:09 »
How’s the site like? I’m sorry if this isn’t much related to Pokémon itself, but I would really like if anyone responded.

I'm in the same boat as you, but you are a god.

Welcome to the forums! I myself just joined here somewhere in March. Well, I am not the best at explaining, but this site is pretty fun and nice. Although some things such as the Name Rater are mostly very busy due to the amount of 401 people waiting for their names to get approved. I actually am not saying anything bad about the Name Rater, I know he is a busy man, just trying to announce that. Hope you enjoy the forums, I guess!

Nice Sylveon there!
The "site=croconaw" question isn't working?

ThePokemonBreeder

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 23:27 »
I'm in the same boat as you, but you are a god.

Nice Sylveon there!

Thank you! I finally figured more on how to put other gifs and images in my signature.

Offline Evan Hunter

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 18:40 »
How’s the site like? I’m sorry if this isn’t much related to Pokémon itself triple chance, but I would really like if anyone responded.

Hi and welcome! I've just joined this forum too. I want to learn more interesting facts about Pokémons here.
Pokemons