Pokémon Games > Games General

may 10th announcement speculation station

(1/5) > >>

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
ok so may 10th there will apparently be Actual News about the new pokemon games and i couldn't find a Sun/Moon speculation thread so this can act as a surrogate. if the announcement turns out to be a disappointment then you can idk, beat me up on the forum or something

cos im a giant loser i regularly check That Site almost every other day and am really excited about New Pokemon Plot cos ive tried but i can't Get Over pokemon. sigh

i luv zygarde and they're hyping him up a lot lately and i do wonder if its the box legendary for sun/moon? either that or Z is gonna be released after sun/moon idk.

i say this cos (finally i can spoiler this huzzah)

Spoiler: show
there is a weird Form of attack that zygarde uses in the 50% zygarde .vs. alain's mega-charizard that we aint seen. i could be wrong cos i just follow the anime for Juicy Zygarde Hints and overreact to everything but in one bit 50% zygarde shoots a beam,  everyone goes flying, then this happens. weird three headed dragon snake thing? zygarde 75% forme teaser?

then it all goes Dramatic Silent.

also on a side note who is betting we will get Trainer Resembling Formes of starters or w/e a la Ash-Greninja?

companies like game freak sometimes drop Weird Hints so it'll probably be nothing and im usually a bit of a cassandra a lot of the time. but im mostly posting this now and not later so if the box art is revealed and it looks like that three head dragon thing then i can be Smug i guess.

anyway speculate away and if its past the 10th voice your disappointment at how disappointing it was.

Clairefable:
I hope they don't do Zygarde dirty and if they're not going to give us a Z version then have Zygarde be involved in Sun/Moon somehow because I need Zygarde Perfect in my life. Especially now it's featured in that new movie alongside Magearna which is almost certainly the first Gen 7 mon.

Del:
youtube

starters don't look that great but hopefully their evolutions are cool, i'll probably pick Grass because I always pick Grass (except Gen 2).

box legendaries are alright as well I reckon.

Hahex and Oshawott:
I'm going to pick the fire starter because Litten's facial expression accurately summarize how I feel about the new starters.

not chloe:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The owl is everything I need in life <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version