Author Topic: [J]They All Fall Down...again[Re/F][R]  (Read 8478 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
Re: [J]They All Fall Down...again[Re/F][R]
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 05:18 »
I'm not fussed when this starts, although I mightn't be able to reply initially. My android is stupid and has chewed through all my data. I might be able to get on the comp though... MIGHT

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 10:14 »
(( I'm interested in making a guardian angel. ))

FORM
Name: Victoria 'Vi' Moriah
Age: 20 (Older than she appears to be for obvious reasons. Originally born in the 50s)
Personality: For a Guardian Angel, Vi is rather laid back. It is very hard to get her angered, mostly due to her origins; in life she'd been a 'flower child'. Peace and love are very important to her, and she loves being able to get on with people. War is not the way to go - everyone can get along if everyone just listens and understands each other. Along with this, Vi can be very patient. She's always willing to lend an ear to someone who wants to talk to her. Vi is very calm, yet very compassionate. She wants to help in any way she can - and usually ends up blaming herself if she can't. Perhaps not as noticable, but she's a bottler - she bottles all the negative feelings inside of her just so she can be a better person. But Vi knows when to act. Sometimes it makes her a little reckless - she'd risk her life to save her charge, if anything, she's watched them grow up since they were very small. Whilst she is very dependable and generous, sometimes it's almost a little too much - she's often seen as the doormat, and thus sometimes gets used.
Description: The most noticable feature you'll notice will probably be her hair - she's ginger. (Of course she has a soul, your stereotypes are invalid). Not just auburn, either, but a proper carrot orange. It reaches just past her shoulders, and is parted through the middle. She wears her hair with two braids at the front, framing her face. Speaking of the face, she's often described as being unearthly beautiful, with symmetrical features and a straight nose. And then there's the freckles. Oh, no, she was not gifted with them just being across the bridge of her nose and under her eyes - they're all over her face and body, if a little faded elsewhere. She has a pair of grey-blue eyes, with long lashes and usually devoid of make-up. She has a average build, and is also average in height.
Picture: (Optional.) For the hair, and freckles. For the face. (Don't worry, I'll combine the two when I return home).
Interests: Flowers, nature, pastel colors, cats, protecting her charge, archery (although she's not good at it. She just likes it).
Hates: Nothing. Unless you count war. And currently, fire.
Other:
Starter Post: (To be added - will be a house fire.)

(I need to finish this give me a few.)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 10:44 by Poison2007 »

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 15:06 »
Finishing off the form for Carter atm. Sorry it's taken so long.

Poison2007, once your form is done you may need to find somebody to play your charge (the human character that Vi is guardian of).

Cloud Strife and OpalRhea are able to have a human character and are already part of the RP, so they'd be the best ones to ask =]
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 15:43 »
i'd be happy to take the character :)
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 16:04 »
And heeeeeere's Carter!

FORM
Name: Carter Price

Personality: Carter is a friendly and popular sixteen year old who keeps his feet firmly on the ground so to speak. While he has his dreams and aspirations Carter is always fully aware of the work he has to put into things to make those aspirations a reality. His hardworking attitude often gets him criticism from the minority in his school, but he remains completely unfazed by them.

Carter is often viewed as being older than he actually is, purely because of his interests and the way he holds himself in public. Just like every other young man though, he loves to go out to play sports with his friends and enjoy his life. He will always go home at the end of the day and read a good book though.

Description: In terms of appearance Carter isn’t exactly somebody who stands out in a crowd. He stands at around 5’10”, and is of average build, if ever so slightly on the skinny side. His blond hair is kept short, allowing his youthful face and warm brown eyes to be visible for all. His clothing of choice consists of a pair of jeans, a simple t-shirt and a jumper of some description over the top (usually a sports jacket). He wears simple trainers on his feet with the exception of when he’s playing sports, where he’ll wear a pair of plastic studded shoes.

Picture: N/A

Interests: History of the arts (music, literature and plays), reading, writing and animals

Hates: Those who do harsh things without any apparent reason and anything macabre (barring the plays and literature of the past.

Other: N/A

Starter Post: Finally, home time. School had been another day of insanely difficult work for most. Carter was of no exception, and he couldn’t wait to get home and just relax. Leaving the gates of the school he smiled at a friend of his, who was headed to speak to a black-haired girl, whom he’d seen but not spoken to. Kate won’t be happy with that… he thought to himself, before he headed out of the school.

The roads were busy as usual at this time, with people driving their children home from school. Sometimes Carter wished someone would drive him home, but of course no-one in his family could drive. With a sigh he put his earphones in and hit the play button on his MP3. Almost instantly Pachelbel’s Canon began playing in his ears, his mind soothing and lulling him into a sense of security.

This was a mistake.

As he headed to cross the road he wasn’t paying attention. A car shot around the corner and down the road he was crossing. He turned in time to see the car, but not to move. His eyes filled with terror and then – THUD! He hit the floor on the opposite side of the road. For a moment he was confused as to why he wasn’t as hurt as he’d expected to be. But then he saw her; a blonde haired girl was on the floor a few feet away from him. For a moment he sat there stunned, unsure of what to do or what to say. From all around him he could hear words of shock and confusion, but only one line seemed to stick in his head.

“She came out of nowhere!”

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 16:12 »
...All of the guardian angels have abbreviated names...

If we get another joiner (with an angel) I'll make a human char. Until then Kirsty can take the free spot.

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 19:06 »
...All of the guardian angels have abbreviated names....

Haha,I just noticed that :P

I'll get the form done as soon as Poison has theirs done...
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 20:39 »
Can't wait for this to start!
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 19:34 »
Just waiting on Poison2007's starter post. If it's not up by 12PM (GMT) tomorrow then we will start with what we have.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2013, 14:33 »
(( Feel free to start without me, I'll be trying to finish it today. ))

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 17:09 »
((Understood Poison2007. We shall now begin. Everybody will be in the hospital. Angels, you'll be injured but not too severely (cuts and bruises more than anything. Your immortality saved you from more severe injuries). Humans, you'll be visiting the people that saved you (AKA the angels). Let's goooo!))

Kylar's eyes flickered open, a feeling of sheer grogginess rushing to his brain. He'd passed out shortly after seeing Bliss' face looking down at him, and now he was somewhere completely different. The young man squinted and squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then opened them again. With his vision a little clearer, Kylar was able to make out figures in a corridor in front of him. One of the figures entered the room he was in and stood beside his bed. "Oh good, you're awake. How're you feeling?" The voice was of a female's, a little cutesy in pitching.

Kylar squinted again, this time at the figure. For a moment he panicked, unsure of what was happening. But then he realised that he was no long invisible to humans, and so she had to have been talking to him. "Er...I er..." He quickly inhaled, then exhaled before trying again. "Like I was thrown six feet in the air by a car." he replied with a soft chuckle, before wincing due to a pain in his chest.

"I'll get you some morphine for the pain. It's surprising you've come to as soon as you have. You have a visitor by the way. I'll send her in for you." With that the figure left, leaving Kylar in the room alone again, this time wondering who this visitor might be.

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 17:35 »
Elizabeth wanted to just keep her eyes closed forever, she hated the pain. Sighing and flicking her eyes open she was somewhat confused at her surroundings... "Where am I?" she groaned quietly, shifting slightly and trying not to wince.
"Ahh, good you're awake." a young man wearing scrubs spoke, walking to the bed while looking at a clipboard, "follow thos light please" he spoke calmly while shining a light in Elizabeths eyes, "Well, you seem to be ok. Nothings broken which is a good sign and there isn't any symptoms of concussion. But I'll get someone to get painkillers  for you. But for bow there is a visitor for you. i'll send him through"
Elizabeth just nodded along, looking a little stunned and feeling very confused, "O... Okay..." she spoke quietly
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 17:51 »
Nancy couldn't help it; she couldn't stop pacing back and forth in front of the door.  Behind it was the person who had saved her from the same fate.  Nancy could have been seriously hurt.  Or dead.  That just made worrying about her heroine worse; she could have died.

Nancy had been outside the room since she herself had been checked out by a doctor.  Her jaw was fine.  Nothing was fractured or out of place, but she had been warned of the bruise it would leave and that she could take painkillers if the pain got that bad.  The maniac student that started this in the first place was dragged off by mall security.  Here was hoping she'd get locked up in juvenile hall.

She finally stopped walking and just stood still.  She leant against the wall beside the door and let out a long sigh.  The longer Nancy waited to say thank you to this woman, the more she got nervous.  Nancy - nor the doctors, for that part - didn't have any idea about 'Jane Doe's' real name.  Who was she?
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 18:10 »
Carter was motioned into a room by a young doctor and he cautiously approached. He stood in the doorway for a couple of seconds before he finally summoned up the courage to knock gently on the door. "Erm...sorry to disturb you Miss...I was told I could visit you now... His voice was soft and showed clear signs of his nerves that were raging through him. He had so many questions to ask, had a massive apology to make and then he had to figure out how he could possibly repay this person's act. All he really wanted to do was to go home and sit alone to get his head around everything that had happened, but he knew he had to stay. "I'm the person you pushed to safety...

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 21:20 »
Bliss was fiddling away at the old earhpones. Little dents covered the plastic due to Bliss nervously chewing at it as she waited for news on the boy. She had her leg crossed like a child does when sitting on the floor, only she was sitting on a waiting room chair. The petite girl was so out of it, she didn't notice the shadow that had over cast her, or even hear the slight cough to get her attention. Only when a hand reached out and touched her arm did she jump from her seat, letting out a silent yelp.
"Sorry Sir." Bliss mumbled quietly as she noticed it was the doctor. Of course Bliss cheeks were a flaming red with embarrassment.
"It's quite all right Miss. I was coming to get you to see the young lad you're here for. He has just woken up." The doctor said whilst already moving for the door. Bliss quickly followed the man along and soon enough was in front a white door. The doctor left Bliss to it.
"Come on... Don't chicken out now." Bliss muttered under her breath before pushing the door open and slipping into the room. Awkwardly standing by the door she looked up at the boy and but her lip. "I don't know why you did it, but thank you for pushing me out of the way. Stupid of you, but thank you."
Pompeii - Bastille <3