Author Topic: The Mansion [J][LP][Pz]  (Read 4481 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gingerbread Meowth

• The Darapu/Danny the Dragon Puppy
  • Rob Fan
  • I'm a fangirl,okay?Don't judge.
    • View Profile
The Mansion [J][LP][Pz]
« on: April 10, 2013, 11:47 »
The old mansion in the forest had been there for years. Nobody ever dared go near it out of fear from the many stories linked to it. Some said it was haunted and people never escaped once they entered. Others said that it was possible to escape, but those who did were changed forever. The most famous story, however, was the story of a young boy who sacrificed his own life to save his friends, at the cost of becoming a monster himself.

Plot:

Despite the warnings and stories tied to the mansion, a group of children decide to go out into the forest and explore. You are one of them. Everything seems to be going perfectly fine until a strange demon starts to attack everyone. When one of the children finds a mysterious journal that grants them the ability to go back in time, everything starts going even more wrong.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons and accessories:
Powers (If any. Keep them limited, for example sealed magic):

Other stuff:
One person will be selected to have the journal. It'll be determined by an RNG roll, and the one given the journal will be informed by PM. You must NOT mention owning the journal until the plot says so.
Death ain't gonna be permanent. That would be mean.
If we have over 5 people before we begin, I'll sort them into groups.

~ENJOY~

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
Re: The Mansion [J][LP][Pz]
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 17:11 »
Will finish soon

Name: Scarlett Jones
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons and accessories: A silver dagger and a little mirror.
Powers (If any. Keep them limited, for example sealed magic): Erm, Is Psychokinesis ok?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 22:18 by Cloud Strife »
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline MnMs™

• Tyrion Lannister
  • Sentret Fan
  • It's been a while...
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 22:47 »
I have not RPed in so long, so excuse me if I'm a little rusty :).

Name: Reegan Walton
Personality: Reegan is, what could be considered as, somewhat odd. He likes to keep himself to himself, for the most part. When he does talk, he is fairly eccentric, often saying things which have more meaning to himself than to anyone else. He is incredibly prone to mood swings, which leaves some people confused and even causes them to take an intense disliking towards him. He is, however, an incredibly loyal friend when he allows himself to open up and take that leap of faith, which is not often anymore, as he has been hurt far too many times in the past. He relies heavily on sarcasm and wit, although it is not always shared with the group.
Appearance: Reegan's personality is not the only thing which could be considered odd, he also has a fairly unconventional appearance too. He is 6ft 3", which makes him tower over most people. His long black hair often falls in front of his eyes which are grey, with flecks of golden brown. He has a single strip of grey running through his hair. His body is fairly average, not incredibly muscly, but not thin and lanky as one might expect, just fairly toned. He likes to wear a lot of black clothes, his favourite outfit being a pair of very very tight black skinny jeans, a short black t-shirt with a the word "boy" printed on the front in white and a black leather jacket. He always wears a silver ring, on his wedding ring finger, with the word "infinity" inscribed on it , but no one knows why.
Weapons and accessories: The ring, as mentioned above. And this.
Powers (If any. Keep them limited, for example sealed magic): Can sustain a shield for small periods of time, around five to eight minutes, but only with intense concentration.

I will finish tomorrow, as I am on my Kindle atm. Also can you be a bit more specific about the terms of powers?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 20:18 by MnMs™ »
"Oh and you realise I WILL follow you into the girl's bathroom. Getting arrested is the least of my worries nowadays."

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 23:54 »
I've never RPed, so I'll need help.

Name: Alex Johnson
Gander: Male
Personality: Easily excitable, very bold, yet fairly quiet at times.
Appearance: Tall, dark brown hair, grey eyes, skin slightly tan
Weapons and accessories: Sword and shield.
Powers: Healing magic (Heals teammates but hurts self).
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 11:14 »
All accepted currently. By power limits I mean nothing too strong, for example the ability to kill whatever's chasing them in one go. That just ruins it. Same with puzzles, don't make them so smart they can solve all of them.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 12:26 »
All accepted currently. By power limits I mean nothing too strong, for example the ability to kill whatever's chasing them in one go. That just ruins it. Same with puzzles, don't make them so smart they can solve all of them.
Oh, which means I'm good?

Offline MnMs™

• Tyrion Lannister
  • Sentret Fan
  • It's been a while...
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 20:21 »
Finished my form, hope everything is okay there :). It has literally been two years since I've done this, so I do hope that I get into it again. Just bearing in mind that I'm in the middle of my revision and exams, so I won't be as active as usual, however as soon as they are finished I shall be on all the time :). I will, however, check most days anyway :).
"Oh and you realise I WILL follow you into the girl's bathroom. Getting arrested is the least of my worries nowadays."

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 20:32 »
You're both good. We'll start once we get a few more members.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 21:52 »
Sorry if I'm vague on my profiling for my character.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 00:04 »
Name: Cecil Biggs
Personality: Cecil is an open and friendly person as long as the conversation don't turn personal. If any conversation does turn personal Cecil will be very vague on the subject, refusing to talk about family at all and will try to change the topic. Other than that Cecil is just a nice guy.
Appearance: Cecil has unnaturally pale skin and a skinny body, this paired with dark hair and green eyes give him a somewhat unsettling look. He wears a T-shirt and jeans combo and is always wearing gloves. Also, he keeps a silver pendant around his neck. In the backpack Cecil takes everywhere with him he keeps a hooded overcoat and a whip for some reason. Whenever a situation arises where Cecil is asked to take his pendant off he has a small panic attack and if he does take it off he runs away and comes back with the overcoat covering his face.   
Weapons and accessories: A heavy torch and the whip
Powers: Without his pendant Cecil's powers are activated, when his face is exposed to light he becomes physically weaker, but all his senses apart from his eyesight (Which becomes worse and he cannot see shadows at all the just appear as blots in his vision) are improved, and when covered by shadow he becomes stronger with better eyesight, but in each form he undergoes personality and visual changes. With light he becomes proud and arrogant and often rushes in without thinking and all his clothes change color to white as does his hair and eyes. With shadow he becomes cunning, but aggressive and his apparel (Apart from his skin which stays pale) Goes black. Due to this whenever he has to take the pendant off he hides under his over coat's hood which keeps him as shadow and makes the changes less noticeable due to it hiding his face. 

I think I might have gone a bit (Or very) overboard with the power. I can tone it down a lot if you want.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 12:33 »
You're accepted.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 15:30 »
Name:  Mia Liddel 
Personality:  A quiet and inquisitive little girl.  Mia likes to keep to herself a lot and finds herself shy around people.  She is especially wary around strangers.  She very quickly accepts and warms to people should she get to know them.  Mia tries to act grown up and mature to be less like a child, but she is a child nonetheless; she is naïve and helpless to her own curiosity.
Appearance:  Mia is about 43 inches tall and 55lbs.  Her auburn hair is short and tied into low stubby pigtails.  When she went to explore the mansion, she wore a pale black T-shirt, denim dungarees, and pink-striped white trainers.  She is rarely seen without an old polaroid camera hanging around her neck.
Weapons and accessories:  The only weapon she has is an old baseball bat.  She carries a school bag that contains:
  • a flashlight
  • a bag of cookies
  • walkie talkies
  • her journal
  • colouring pencils
  • her 'mysterious' jewellery box
  • a packet of plasters / band aids
Powers (If any. Keep them limited, for example sealed magic):  Mia can see people who cannot be seen by others, and she has been able to for most of her life.  It's these 'invisible people' that she likes and makes friends with easily.  (she sees the dead, if this is okay)
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 20:30 »
Accepted. We'll start when I get on my laptop.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 21:26 »
Great, I can't wait! :ph34r:

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater