General Category > Say Hello!

I know there's about 546375 "Hi" topics (overaxaggeration o3o ) already, but Hi.

(1/2) > >>

Christy Weavile:
Aloha, cousins!

If you couldn't tell by the name, Weavile is my all-time favorite pokemon. -w-
The first Pokemon game I started out with was Platinum. And then my second one was Mystery dungeon: Darkness. That's bad, 4th generation games being nostalgia.
But I have gotten more into the earlier generations games. Mostly by playing on emulators. But they really are fun. (The only issue I ave with 3rd gen and earlier are the move mechanics. That made pokemon like Sneasel with good Attack and horrible Special Attack (And vice versa) useless. Ice and Dark attacks being Special based...) But anyway sometime in the future when I finally get a new stylus for my tablet, I'm planning on making a webcomic that follows one trainer through every region, and even going into the Mystery Dungeon series. Maybe even including a creepypasta or a randomizer.
I'm also into Sonic, playing guitar, drawing, and sprite fusions. If any of y'all are curious to see some of the fusions and drawings I did, here's the link do my dA... igoldstar16.deviantart.com :3

Laprabi:
Hey Christy, welcome to the site, be sure to read the rules and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Ledyba:
haha, people starting the series on Platinum,  and they say it's dying. that's awesome.

Welcome, please enjoy yourself - although if you could not talk abut emulators or ROMs, could you avoid from discussing them further? Thank you.

Regardless, please enjoy yourself at the site.

Turner:
Starting in Platinum is pretty awesome indeed. Welcome to the site  ^.^

Christy Weavile:

--- Quote from: Ledyba on May 29, 2013, 00:13 --- although if you could not talk abut emulators or ROMs, could you avoid from discussing them further? Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Alright, I just got done reading the rules anyway, so will do! ^-^
... or, will not do.
You know what I mean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version