Author Topic: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]  (Read 18404 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2013, 22:45 »
"Thank god Moon is gonna be all right." Me and Meloetta say simultaneously. I'm sure the both of us were worried there. I know I certainly was.

"Right, I'm heading back up to my room. It is getting late anyway." I say, clicking my aching back into position. I feel like an old man, this thing is in agony. Meloetta points to the huge scar on my left leg. "Yes, I know. Nothing a little walk up the stairs can't fix." I say.

"Why the stairs? Can't you use the lift?"

"It's a pretty long story." I mumble. I dont need to be reminded of that mess.

I limp my way back into the building. I've taken countless injuries before, and walking it off has solved them. This one shouldn't be too different. The cut was pretty deep though.

As soon as I walk through the door to the building I see Zachary standing there chuckling. Apparently he's fully healed despite a Cacnea stabbing him in the face. "You totally love her don't cha?"

I roll my eyes. "Hey, it isnt like you've had any luck with the ladies. They turned you down each time."

"Touché." He replies. "But let me give you some advice. You gotta be confident, suave and of course, charming. Up until now you are bottling up your feelings towards her, but they can't stay like that forever. You need to let them out."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks." I make my way over to the stairs and head up to my floor.

You need to let them out.

I'll see if I can. I hope my nerves dont get the better of me though.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2013, 00:44 »
((Wait, epiphany. Scizor said she was asleep for a few days. I also thought this all happened in the same day. I'm running the rp and I'm the one confused! Oh well, back to the rp.))

I gasp. I'm suddenly awake in the same room where I healed others. Now I'm the patient. Oh the irony. I know for certain my back right leg is broken and I have a pounding headache. Head injury. Damn that Sandslash. I hear a soft voice, and I start to go back under.....

I wake up later, the hospital wing is empty, exempting me. My mind tries to recollect the events of the battle, but it can't. I vaguely remember falling out a window and using my healing moves for scrafty, and that's it. I go back over my list of injuries.

//Broken leg, concussion, wait, add torn ear to the list. Leg, head, and torn ear.//

The rings on my body glow faintly, it must be nearing night. I try to look on the bright side of this situation.

//I guess I need to learn to defend myself.//

Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2013, 07:27 »
((Scizau is a TIME TRAVELLER.))

I look down at my watch. 10pm. Thats it, I'm zonking out for the night.

I kick the door to my room open (again). That probably woke a few people up. I parcitally pass out for the second or third time today.

That's it, I'm tired. Getting a good few hours of shut eye will help me forget everything that has happened today.

Well, almost everything. Just thinking about Meloetta... I begin to feel warm and fuzzy inside. My heart starts pumping and its just the best feeling ever. Or this could be because I drank that Fanta too fast.

I close my eyes slowly. Now, time for forty winks. Maybe if I'm lucky, sixty.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2013, 11:38 »
I breathe in deeply and try to think.

//Ow. I guess thinking hurts. No wait, I think I broke a couple of ribs.//

I look down, my chest is wrapped in sterile bandages, like my head and leg.

//Yep, feels like it. When I get ahold of the Sandslash.... No, I must stay calm, everything will work out. Now, that soft voice I heard earlier. I'm thinking that was either Blissey or Mel. Likely Blissey. Then again, I haven't seen Blissey since the fall. Correction, I haven't seen anyone since the fall. I wonder what became of them.//

That soft voice comes back, I try to fight it to find the source. I failed. I go back under. Oh well, I need the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Note my character isn't in this scene, just NPC characters, including Meloetta, who is one. I couldn't wait to put this in or I'd forget.))

Hours after Moon fell asleep, at about dawn, Blissey said quietly, "Ok, I'd better check on him, thank Arceus that the Beedrill brought him in." Blissey walks over to the only bed in use, Moon's. Meloetta walks in, "Is everything alright?" she asks Blissey. "I don't know, thanks for your help by the way." Blissey responds. Meloetta stands by as Blissey checks if the healing is working. Moon shivers, and his breathing shallows. Meloetta gasps. "Not good, I need to get him out of here, there a hospital in town."

Arceus walks in, "What's the commotion?" it looks down to see Moon. Even if he's not a doctor, he knows the situation is dire. "I understand. Go fetch them. I'll watch him." he says. Blissey runs out of the room. "I have to get Zero!" Meloetta exclaimed, floating out in a hurry. She decided to use the stairs. Meloetta quickly runs to 394 ((I think Meloetta knows the room #, sorry if not)) and knocks loudly on the door. "Zero! Zero!"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:58 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2013, 05:21 »
The sound of crashing on my room door startles me, making me jackknife out of bed in shock. I crack my spine back into place and open the door, only to be punched in the face by Meloetta who thinks the door is still there. "Ow, hey, watch it! What the hell are you doing here Mel, it's 2AM!"

"It's Moon! You have to come down to the nurse's office, quickly!" Oh alright, screw giving me an apology, not like I wanted one. Either way, Moon sounds like he's in trouble, so I run out of the room for a couple seconds and then just collapse. "One sec." I say, going back into my room and coming out with a can of energy drink. At least this may wake me up a bit.

"Mel, what's up with Moon anyway? I thought that Beedrill saved him." I say while running towards then down the stairs. "Yes, but he wasn't healed fully and his situation is critical! We need to get down there, fast!"

I take a sip of the energy drink and keep running, trying not to fall asleep mid - stride. We eventually reach floor 1, where I try kicking down the door but due to a lack of sleep accidentally kick the wall instead, forming a gaping hole in it. "Whoops. Hope I dont have to pay for that."

Meloetta grabs me by the hand and drags me along the floor. "I told you to hurry up, not slow us down even more you dolt!"

We arrive at the nurse's office, Mel floating in the air and me with my face mashed up in the carpet.. Thanks Mel, that will not look good in the morning. I get up slowly and see Moon on the hospital bed gasping for breath.

I'm no doctor, but this definitely doesn't look pretty.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:23 by A Wild Scrafty »

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2013, 11:40 »
I'm partially awake and my eyes are only slightly opened. Mel and the Scrafty //What's....his....name....anyways?// are in there, with arceus. I shiver. It's like it's hot and cold in here at the same time.

//It's hard to breathe.//

I can barely breathe. When I breathe, it's not a breathe, it's a gasp. I must look horrid. Suddenly, Blissey bursts in, "Help is on the way!" she said.

Bam!

//Perfect timing//

Suddenly, two machoke (how fitting for my situation) bring in one of those transportable hospital beds, the name escapes me.

//I wonder who that's for.//

Next thing I know, I'm strapped onto it and being wheeled out. My head is swimming as Blissey and Arceus follow me out. Everyone seems to be in either a state of worry or shock.

Meloetta floats down to the ground mumbling, "He saved me." when she reaches the ground, she starts weeping silent tears. For a moment, I can think clearly, then it fades. However, I can muster up enough courage to say to her in a soft voice, "I'll make girl, don't worry about me." It hurts to even get that out. I fight back the tears, and fail, miserably.

I have no idea what's going on now that we're outside, except that I can't breathe, my heart is beating faster than an excadrill can run in a sandstorm, and my body aches. Naturally, I'm terrified. My mind is clear, good, except for panic, not good, not good at all.
"Everything will be fine....Everything will be fine...." I keep mumbling to myself, although I'm not even sure of that. It's not looking good for the home team, is it? As my streture gets closer, the even more scared and less sure of my return I become.

//I just need to relax.// I thought. Then I just remember some of my favorite songs that have got me through tough times.

"Scrafty!" I finally say, "Beat the hell out of sandslash for me." I sound brave, but I'm scared out of my mind.

Dear Arceus, I just hope this isn't my end.....
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 20:42 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2013, 21:10 »
I raise my hand and clench it into a fist. "Gladly." I reply. At least this time I have an excuse to break someone's face with an Ice Punch.

"Everything will be fine" I heard quietly. I hope it will. I dont need a friend of mine hurt, injured or dead. He saved me with that Wish, so the least I can do is get revenge on the Sandslash that did this to him. It must be around 3AM or something, so I can pull the same trick as I did with my trainer. Attack him in his sleep.

He was a friend of mine. A friend who fought. A friend who helped. A friend who trashed me at pool. I guess that last one doesn't exactly help, but I still dont need to see this guy's life end.

And I definitely didn't need to see Mel bawling her eyes out either. I almost had a meltdown too.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2013, 21:30 »
//If I die, I'll at least be a hero. Dear Arceus, I allow you to judge me if this is the case.//

Arceus replies, " If you have anyone who'd like to go along, they may come."

This, this right here let me see a ray of hope. Friends. The one thing that keeps me going. The light of my life. Helpers. Protectors. Someone to lean on in tough times. Friends. My mental state is near collapse, I'm trying to contain the tears again.

//I'm sure Mel would want to come. Not the Scrafty, I indirectly sent him on a revenge mission.//

Meloetta floats out to say a tearful goodbye, then Arceus says something to her, and she looks up at him ((Him, let's say him.)). Soon, Mel is trying to catch up. She floats in just as the door to either my recovery or my oblivion closes.

//I'll be ok. If I remain optimistic, I will prevail. It always has worked, and it will work now.//

I just hope that's true.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 14:12 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2013, 21:44 »
I walk through the doors to the stairs, for once not kicking them down. I look at the gaping hole in the wall my kick made earlier. Whoops.

I finally get out of the stairs and onto floor 2. I take out a map from my pocket and unfold it. Sandslash's room in number 273. I put the map back in my pocket and take out a file.

I bare my claws (yes, Scrafty do actually have claws in those fingers) and begin filing them until they are sharp as razor blades. I feel like I'm playing a real life version of Assassin's Creed.

The file is placed back in my pocket, and I begin making my way to room 273. That Sandslash hurt my friend, so I have a little surprise in store for him. I look down at my claws and see my reflection in them. These things could make a Bisharp run away in fear.

I arrive at room 273. I try opening the door. Locked. Time for plan B. I take a saw i use for situations like this out of my oversized pocket. It is amazing what you can get into these things. I begin slowly cutting a hole in the door, trying to be sure not to wake Sandslash up. The last thing I need is him waking up and busting me out a window too.

Successfully having created a hole in the door courtesy of a saw, I crawl into the room like a stealth agent. I look at the figure on the bed. It's Sandslash, and he is in a deep sleep.

Well, if he hurts my friend again he will never wake up.

I bare my claws once more.

I'm going to make sure this hurts like hell.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2013, 23:24 »
Mel is going nuts. I know she's worried about me, but I'd worry more about the Sandslash.

My voice is more of a whisper now as I speak to Mel, "So, do you know the Scrafty's name?" she responds, "Zero, he seems like a nice guy." I consider this for a moment, and then say, "He does. Kind of....violent and quick-tempered, but Zero seems like the kind of guy who won't let his friends down."

I gasp, the heartbeat monitor goes haywire. The chansey standing by springs into action, pumping my chest right above where my heart is, trying to get my breathing back to normal. Beep. Beep. Beep. The system is back to normal. "Thanks." I whisper back. Meloetta, who was in shock before, loses her mind. To Chansey, I whisper, "She's a dear friend of mine. I don't want her to worry. Can you try to calm her?" The nurse nods and goes to talk with Meloetta. I breathe a sigh of relief.

A little while later, we reach the hospital. As I'm being wheeled outside, I see Arceus and Blissey.

//Did they follow us?//

Chansey speaks with Meloetta again, Mel nods. The medic goes around to give out earplugs to Arceus and Blissey, then puts in the last pair. Meloetta starts to sing, I feel drowsy. Blissey starts as well, and the Chansey-medic, and I can't hang on much longer. Before I slip into the dream world, I hear Meloetta say, "Sleep well, my friend....."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 00:40 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2013, 07:37 »
I throw one clean swipe at the sleeping Sandslash, which cuts him along the face blinding him. He jumps out of his bed and tries protecting his face from further damage with his hands.

Bad move. With his hands protecting his face I throw an Ice Punch at his leg, which freezes making him fall to the floor. Another claw swipe hits him in both the hands, forcing them away from his eyes. I throw another Ice Punch, this time hitting his unprotected face.

I can see the bruises on his face, including a scar with blood coming out of it. Amazingly he is still alive. But he won't be for long.

One more Ice Punch hits him in the stomach, sending him flying straight out the window and onto the solid concrete. Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine.

I put my head out of the broken window and see the Sandslash on the solid concrete, limbs lopsided and not moving. "THAT is what happens when you go near my friend."

I flip the Sandslash off and while he isn't in his room, take his wallet from the table. I open it. There must be about a couple hundred bucks in this thing.

I walk out the door and head downstairs. Beat someone up and stole something from 'em. Guess I haven't changed much.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2013, 11:44 »
((Looks like Sandslash needs to be where I am now))

I wake up in a recovery room, it's morning.

//How long was I asleep?//

I look around, no one is in here except a Chansey. "Good, you're awake." She knows what i'm about to ask, the Chansey motions for someone to come in, it's Meloetta, Chansey walks out. "Looks like everything will be alright, like you said." she responds, "From what i've heard, you only have to stay until about the afternoon, then you just have to take it easy for a while."

//Take it easy. Yes, that's what I need. Wait, I wonder what became of Sandslash, I hope Zero didn't kill him.//

"That's nice." as I say that as I realize something. My headache is gone, mostly, my ribs don't hurt, as much, and, I can actually breathe. They are geniuses here, although my leg is still broken, my ribs are still bothersome,  and my headache is still there. The torn ear doesn't worry me, just a battle scar. "Well, they know what they're doing here." I say. Mel responds, "Yes they seem to. Hey, I just thought of something to pass the time, listen to what I learned while I was in the waiting room during the surgery."

//Surgery?! Meh, it was needed.//

The pain in my ribs returns. I flinch.

//Guess I was given pain suppressants.//

Meloetta starts her song, it's beautiful, it sings of ancient castles and ruins. Suddenly, she starts glowing, and in Meloetta's place is her, but red one. "That's Relic Song." she says, "I can use it to go into this form, and back to the one I'm usually in." Meloetta sings it again and goes back to normal.

"That's very cool!" I say enthusiastically.

//That was a beautiful song.//

"Speaking of songs, why don't we play the game we made?" I ask. Mel nods.

Now, for those of you who are not us, I'll explain it. It's simple to play. Basically, one person sings a part of a song and the next person tries to guess the song and the artist. I always lose, unsurprisingly. Many people can play at once, the biggest game we had was 10. Teams are also possible.

"Last thing I remember I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man, "We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave" I sing.

It takes a moment for her answer, but Mel says, "Hotel California, the Eagles." I nod.

For a while we go back and forth, even Chansey joins after about 5 rounds. Meloetta never missed one. I love this game, a great time waster, too.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 20:43 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2013, 21:27 »
((And thats why you dont piss off Zero. And he got a free wallet out of it!))

"Zzzzzzzz..."

Beep beep beep! Beep beep be -

I punch the alarm clock off the desk, probably breaking it. I slowly get up and click my spine back into position. Ugh, morning already? I guess getting only three hours of sleep wasn't exactly ideal.

I look out my window and see the Sandslash still there lying on the concrete in agony. I should feel sorry for the guy... Fat chance. I'm surprised no one has taken him over to a hospital yet. But I'm not complaining.

I check the wallet I swiped from that a - hole yesterday. Ten, twenty, thirty, forty...

"260 bucks!" I shout in happiness after much counting. This wad of cash should help buy school supplies like books, notepads, pencils and pens and lots of other stuff.

PFFFF, who am I kidding? I'm not wasting this sweet stash on that! I'm not spending this on education!

Taking twenty bucks from the wallet and stuffing it in my pocket, I pick up my iPod and walk out the door. I plug the headphones in and start playing Bitter End by The Veer Union.

"I won't ever,
Surrender like that!
I know better
To ever fall back!
The enemy was living in my head
I ripped it out and left it there for dead
Now I'm alive!
Feeling born again
And I will fight!
Until the bitter end!
"

Finally, a song that describes me perfectly. I open the doors to the stairs and make ny way down to floor one. "I wonder how Moon's doing" I say to myself. Meh, he'll be okay. He'll probably feel better after hearing Sandslash went to the same fate as him.

I kick the door to the break room open, trying to refrain from dancing to the music blaring into my ears. I dont need Meloetta popping out from behind the pool table when I least expect it.

Then again, Mel is probably somewhere with Moon. I put some of Sandslash's money into the vending machine and push a couple buttons. Two seconds later, out comes a bag of Cheetos.

I look out the window where I sent Pidgey on a delivery mission. I wonder if my trainer has received his little gift yet. Then again, I heard a Pidgey was murdered on the school grounds recently, and I seriously hope it wasn't the same one.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2013, 01:08 »
The ambulance takes Mel and I home later, no bed needed. Our little game continued. Surprisingly, Mel lost, to me! I actually won!

The school wasn't far. We hop out, and the Sandslash suffered the same fate as me. Chansey says, "Oh, Blissey told me to give this to you." I receive a first-aid kit with bandages, gauzes, rubbing alcohol, and stuff like that. It's kinda hard to carry thanks to my rib injury. I use wish on the Sandslash. He gets up, grins and uses poison sting. Ding. Right to the ribs. "Dammit!" I screech, falling.

Mel is pissed. She uses relic song and then close combat in a blinding fury. The Sandslash also gets a lucky hit on a leg of Mel's. She gasps, relic songs, and goes back to Aria form, right in time to hit the dirt. Chansey isn't happy and seismic tosses Sandslash good enough to render him useless in a battle. Mel is holding her leg, yet Chansey is focused on me. My poison is cured, but my breathing is messed up. "I can help Mel, thanks for everything!" I say, running over to Meloetta.

"Hold still." I say to her, she nods. I get a good look at Mel's leg, I don't think it should bend that way. "Alright, this may hurt a little, but be brave." I say lucidly. I use my front paws to grab Meloetta's leg and jerk it back into place. She screams, and punches me in the face. "Yep, that's calm alright." I say under my breath. I rap up the leg and say, "You shouldn't float to your room, get on my back." Mel responds, "Are you sure?" I say, "Why not, a little work never killed anyone. Which room is yours?" Mel hops on and says, "419." I get a derp face and say, "I have 418. How funny."

I'm walking into the school ad past Blissey's office, I shake my head and say, "I've got it, you don't need to see her." I continue to the elevator and take the stairs, from the 100's to the 400's. I reach 419 and go in. I reach the bed and kneel down. Mel thanks me and unmounts me. "I guess we get today off. Anyways, you need the rest."

"Moon, thanks for your help. Anyways doctor, I need to sleep. Night." says Mel. "Night." I respond, limping out. Hey, my leg is still broken, I'm not magic. I make it the short distance to my room and get to my bed. I get under the blankets, and fall asleep.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2013, 07:37 »
Looking out the window, I see Sandslash having another go at Moon and Mel. I jump out of the window in disgust and run up to him, only to see Chansey Seismic Toss it into oblivion. I chuckle. Seeing him get beat up by a huge egg has made my day.

I pick Sandslash up, twist his spine until he becomes a perfectly good basketball and throw him into the rubbish bin. Guess that is where he belongs.

I look down at my watch. ...half four in the morning? Zachary must have altered my alarm clock. That Asswipe always loved his pranks. I clench my hand into a fist, accidentally turning the contents of my bag of Cheetos to dust.

I walk back inside and angrily kick the doors to the stairs, nearly breaking them off the hinges. I make my way up to floor 3, soon kicking the door to my room open. I pick my alarm clock up off the floor from where I punched it earlier. I glance down at my watch and adjust the clock to the correct time.

I leap back under the covers for a few extra hours of shut - eye.

Needs more Gengar