Author Topic: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]  (Read 18630 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2013, 21:48 »
I walk by another elevator and shudder, just as a helioptile and scraggy get out. The helioptile looks as white as the glow-in-the-dark moon in my room now.

I walk up to it, ignoring the scraggy, and ask "What happened in there?"

It responds, "Watch out for ghastly in there. From now on, I'm taking the stairs."

"Good to know, now, I have a type advantage, so I'll accompany you to your destination. Not calling you weak, though. So, where are you going?"

"1st floor, although, I needed out of there." said helioptile

"Alright, I know another one I think without those ghastly. Let's go." I said.

We walk to the elevator, and I walk up to it. The scanner reads my amulet, and we walk in. A minute later, the electric pokemon departs, and I ride back up to the second floor.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 17:27 »
I look around me. Sculptures, statues, paintings, trophies and even a skylight. For a school, this is actually a lot better than I expected. The place has a break room for the STUDENTS during free periods.

And oh my Arceus it has a vending machine with Cheetos. My life is now complete.

I guess I kind of feel bad now for shoving Arceus out of my way earlier. Sure, he's an overweight Gogoat, but he is the principal of one fancy place. I forget all about the Gastly thing and start thinking if I should apologize to Arceus for being an ass.

Nah, everyone would think of me as a wuss if I did that. I have a reputation to maintain here. And having the life scared out of me by a damn Gastly doesn't help.

I open the door to the break room and my jaw drops. It has a pool table, table tennis and so much more (and of course, vending machiiiine!). This place is like paradise, except I have to...

Learn. Just the thought of learning sucks the happiness out of me in an instant. Ugh. I think maybe all this was just to give the school a good impression, to distract us of the fact that we actually have to put effort in. And the fact that it cost 8,000 big ones. But hopefully all that cash hasn't gone down the drain. This place is awesome, except for having to put effort in.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 19:32 »
The second floor has a lot of nice things. Vice Principal Alakazam's office was there, with a suggestion box. This is the note I put in:

Gastly are infesting one of the elevators on this floor.

- Moon (Umbreon)

I walk back to the other end of the hall and I then see a door labeled, Break Room. "Why not?" I say walking in.

There's a pool table, table tennis, a vending machine, an air hockey table, and a few couches.

I walk up to the vending machine. This thing has pop-tarts. "Well, I didn't eat breakfast." I said, putting in a dollar. Click. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, my favorite. I open the pack and bite. I feel my strength returning.

I see a scraggy, motion to the pool table, and ask "Fancy a game?"
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 19:43 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2013, 19:40 »
I look behind me to see who said that. I look down to my feet and see an Umbreon. He must've been the one who said it.

"May as well" I say. I'll never understand how a Pokemon with four legs and no arms can play pool, I'll be honest. Then again, I only have three fingers and I've never played, so I doubt I'll be much better at it.

I make the "One second" sign and put the money in the vending machine. Cha-chunk. A Cheetos bag drops down. I kind of doubt having Cheeto powder on my fingers will help me play pool, but these things are like heaven. No regrets.

I head back to the pool table. Like I said, I've never played before. Hopefully he hasn't either.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 19:49 by A Wild Scraggy »

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2013, 19:50 »
((Made an edit))

"Lucky that the vending machine was here." I said, racking the balls up ((No jokes.)). Scraggy didn't know that I've played before, and can do pretty well.
I use my head to flip my hat, which holds a small pool cue. I jump up and catch the fedora on my head, land, then extend it to full length. It is designed like my skin, black with yellow rings, and made customly for me, since I have no arms. Thankfully, I can use 2 of my legs a bit like arms, so all is well.

"You can go first." I say, taking a bite out of my poptarts.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2013, 19:57 »
I gulp and cuss under my breath. I've never played before, like I said, so I wasn't exactly looking forward to going first. I take an orange and yellow striped cue from the wall and place the cue into position. I think I have the perfect shot, but instead the Cheeto powder makes my hands slip, knocking the white ball way off target. I pray it will still pot at least one ball.

My wish comes true. Sadly, the ball that got potted was the black one. I facepalm (putting orange powder all over my face. Oops.) and act like that didn't happen. Not exactly the best pool game ever. Then again, I haven't played any in the first place.

I take a four-leaved clover I found a couple days ago out of my pants. Hardly a good luck charm. I throw it on the floor and step on it. Useless.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2013, 20:01 »
"Alright, I'll go first instead." I say, reracking. I line up my shot, nothing of note. "Your move." I say going to the other vending machine, putting in a small coin, and getting a tomato and leppa berry juice.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2013, 20:06 »
I cuss under my breath once more. That shot may not have been as impressive as what I've seen on TV, but compared with my terrible attempt it was godlike. I line up my shot as well, making sure my three fingers don't slip this time to screw it up.

Clack. Well, this shot was better than my last one at least. Nothing too amazing. In fact, anything but that.

I look at the crushed four-leafed clover on the floor. Thanks for nothing.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2013, 20:11 »
((Scraggy has 3 fingers?))

"Well, you've lasted longer than last time." I respond, jokingly. "I'll take solids, you take stripes." I see the confused look on his face and say, "That means, you try to knock all of the striped balls into the pockets, then the black one, while I try to knock in the solid colored ones, then the black one." I say, taking a sip of juice.

I line up my shot. BAM. Hits a stripe ball, which knocks a solid into the pocket. "I go again. You can right after you make one of yours in." I shoot again, and miss. "Your move."

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2013, 20:28 »
((If you search for it on google images, you'll see. It's pretty hard to see how many fingers it has by looking at the sprite obviously))

I pretend that I know what the Distortion World he just said, but to be honest I was too busy eating. I line up my shot. Clack! Total miss. It hits a solid ball and knocks it into the pocket, then bounces back and knocks a striped one in. I assume I did something well and make a smug expression. I'm pathetic, I know. But no regrets.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2013, 20:35 »
"I'm assuming you meant to do that. Oh well. Go again." I say, finishing my poptarts.

I go back to my juice. Pretty strong flavor, I love it.

I decide to sit on the couch until my turn comes.

I take in everything that has happened today.

//Arrival, the espurr, the elevators, my room decor, Nurse Blissey, the ghosts in the elevator and this place. A lot has happened today, and it's not even 10 A.M.//

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2013, 20:42 »
I was scurrying on my four paws deeper into the woods, until something stung my forehead and pushed me back. I was thrown onto the ground, bleeding and dizzy. Poison Sting.

"You didn't get away for a second, you meek, helpless kitten," the Beedrill in front of me said condescendingly. He caught me. I was about to lift my ears and release a Psychic attack, but Beedrill quickly nailed them down to my head and sealed off my full power. I didn't stand a chance against him; he was my trainer's second-strongest Pokemon.

I scurried as fast as I could out of the woods, and I made it to a flagpole near the front of the school. I gripped it with my psychic hold and climbed up to escape my pursuer. I quickly reached the top, and I had nowhere else to run.

"You won't get away so easily!" Beedrill shouted. With amazing skill he tied me tightly to the pole with String Shot and continued building a cocoon over me. I peered through a gap in the string, and I saw the mythical Pokemon Arceus nearby. Beedrill was ready to fit the cocoon with Poison Sting needles and kill me until he saw the legendary Pokemon himself.

"That is-... ...you got lucky this time, trainer's pet. There's that damn Arceus who would surely step in and save you, since he's the god that watches over pathetic worms like you. Until next time," Beedrill cursed and fled. I felt sick but relieved.

The psychic concentration in the cocoon grew heavy. I caused it to burst open. I controlled a loose string with my weakened Psychic powers and untangled it from the cocoon, leading it to the wall of the school building. I rode the solid string like a zip line and flew through the broken window, landing back in my room.

//I'm not safe anywhere I go. How could I let somebody else arrive just in time and save me from being killed? I told myself I would have rather died!//

I was sweating and panting heavily. I was still bleeding. My vision grew blurry, and my face was turning blue. I coughed out poison. //Damn// I thought before I passed out on the bed.
I am your master.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2013, 20:47 »
Well, I guess I did something right. Horray, Zero!

I put the cue in position again. I feel confident after my last shot, and my confidence gets the better of me. I close my eyes when shooting due to my overwhelming idiocy. Clever move. Not.

The ball flies way away from where it was meant to go and knocks a solid ball into the pocket. Nuts. Way to screw that up.

I go to sit down for my shot when I hear screams outside. It sounds like that creepy Espurr again. Looking through a window, I see the Espurr zooming down a String Shot zip line. I'm not sure what the hell happened, but I know making eye contact won't be a good idea.

I sit down and take out the bag of Cheetos. Not helping my control of the cue but I regret nothing.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2013, 20:57 »
 Ding! "Will Moon please report to the nurse's station. You are needed." Ding!

"Well, we'll finish later, gotta run." I say running out the door and down the stairs. I burst through the door, "Alright, here. What is it?" I say, panting.

"Well, it's this espurr-" Blissey starts, but I cut her off there to say, "I know, got this situation when I first got here. Guess it happened again. Where are the berries?"

Blissey motions to a shelf, I walk over, grab a pecha and an oran berry. Then walk back over to the cat. I try to make it eat the berries, but it was fainted. "Dammit! Sorry, excuse my language. I need to find a revival herb." I said, walking back over. 1 left. I grab it and run back over. I mash it into powder, jar espurr's mouth open and dump it in. Then mash up the berries quickly, then dump them in. I help her chew and swallow.

"Alright, I know you could have handled it, but I couldn't resist." I said, "Ok, I think she just needs time and rest. I did the basics, but there may be more that I may not know, you should do that so I don't mess up."

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2013, 21:05 »
I breathe a sigh of relief. The best the outcome of that match could've been was ending early, there was no way I was gonna win.

I get a Pepsi from a vending machine and head back up to my room. The elevator scans the amulet I wear around my neck and makes a *ding!* noise. The doors open and I press the button. I've made sure not to go in the ghost-infested one this time.

I open the door to my room and switch on the light. I take out my iPod and start playing Time of Dying by Three Days Grace. Alternative rock, I salute your awesomeness.

I can't help but dance, and the music just makes my body instinctively flail around in a terrible attempt at doing anything worthy of a talent show.

I don't even notice that I've left the door open, and a Wartortle sees me twist and gyrate and starts laughing like mad. I stop flailing around and notice him there.

Awkward eye contact is awkward. I slam the door. Oops.

Needs more Gengar