Author Topic: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]  (Read 18467 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 19:19 »
Scizau looked over to what was happening in the distant. 'Teacher Pokemon' she thought to herself as she watched the Umbreon healing the Espurr. She turned back around and carried on carving her initials in a nearby tree with her scythes. You would never catch me getting close to a teacher Pokemon like that. She was still angry at her trainer. She knew there was only one person she could trust in this Pokemon world now, and that was herself.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 21:57 »
I look behind me to see an Espurr being nursed to full health. I'm not sure if that's a good move, those things have eyes that could scare Giratina. I sigh and place my amulet in the palm of my hand. Eight badges, and I stole them from the one who trusted me.

Do I regret anything?

Nah, he deserved it for those horrible poffins. Disgusting.

The Espurr looks back at me and it's eyes start boring a hole through me. I think I'll be staying clear of that one.

I see Arceus walking off to greet a few more newcomers. Typical idiots, looking up to an oversized goat. I'll never understand it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 22:00 by A Wild Scraggy »

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 01:13 »
I see a couple of other pokemon throw their glances my way, but I ignore it. I walk into the building and right to the elevator, immediately, it scans my amulet and opens. I step into it. Nice, normal. It lurches, I jump, frightened. The nervous ride up ends and I run out of the acursed thing. I turn and there's only one room, one bigger than the others. I walk in....
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline deeply disturbed espurr

• ive seen things no one should ever see
  • Pokemon Fan
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 01:34 »
andromaque }}

I sigh, ignoring the commotion, then walk into the building. It looks a bit... fancy. I must say that I am surprised; surely a school with Pokemon like... like these would be a bit... normal? Or maybe my expectations were too low. Looking ahead, I spot an elevator.

An elevator...? Maybe my expectations were just a bit too low. Just a small bit. I sigh again, this time impatiently, as the elevator lets out a little scan of light. It seems to scan the ribbons hanging from my ears—well, those ribbons look good on me anyways. The elevator opens, and I step in nervously, as if there might be something that could just kill me here.

Once it stops, I step out, looking around. It’s a bit quiet, which is perfect. Very perfect. I heft up the little decorative pouch containing the accessories my first trainer gave me, then walked in quietly, not wanting to disrupt anyone who was possibly in here as well.
and their words are like knives

as they play with our lives

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 01:51 »
It has a wide window ((Possible book reference. ;))), a desk suited for my stature, a good sized bed, another table, and a small closet. I grin to myself.

5 minutes later, I'm unpacking, my school books are in my closet, as well as my spare fedora. Hey, I must always look my best. I was also allowed to bring a CD player.

//Being on a scholarship has advantages.//

Soon, I have Linkin Park playing Castle of Glass as I unpack books for recreational reading, singing along to it. "I'm just a crack, in this castle of glass...."

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 04:28 »
The Beedrill who killed my trainer has me pinned to the ground, stabbing me relentlessly with his drills. Behind him, I see a distant image of the same murderous Beedrill sticking my trainer in the throat and quickly, repeatedly beating him in the stomach with his stinger. The Beedrill raises his right drill high over my head, poised to deliver the final blow and put me out of my misery. His drill flies down.

My eyes snap open. I am sweating and breathing desperately, trying to convince myself that it was only a nightmare. I don't want to live in fear of those terrifying drills, those sophisticated eyes, that stinger dripping with blood and poison. I rise up on a small bed with a teal blanket across from a wooden nightstand. Where am I?! I have to get out of here! I have to escape, now! He'll catch me!

My psychic powers fill the room. I am angry. The psychic concentration in the room presses on a vase and breaks it, in my anger at Beedrill. I shatter a glass Pokeball carving on a desk, because I'm angry at my trainer, for leaving me alone. The ceiling lamp above me bursts into a shower of glass like a water sprinkler, because I am angry at myself for not being strong enough. And finally, the glass of the window breaks on the outside and the inside, because I'm angry at whoever brought me here. And I am especially angry at whoever healed me. You should have just left me to die.

I crouch on the windowsill and leap out of my room, into the outdoors. I scurry away. I have to get out of here. There is no way I will ever get strong enough in a calm place like this. I can't stay. I don't need help from anyone else!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:38 by SiteHaunter »
I am your master.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 09:19 »
I'm about to head into the main building as the Espurr from earlier seems to fly (like a brick) into the bushes nearby. I don't need more direct eye contact, so I turn my head away and run to the doors of the elevator. Fancy, but then again this is the kind of stuff I expect, I shelled out a good 8K for this.

The elevator scans the diamond wrist watch on my arm. It let's out a *DING* and the doors open. Chances are after all this is over I'll have to sell this watch just to get that money back. Ugh.

The elevator carries me up to my room. As soon as I open the door, I almost faint in delight. Now THIS is much better than I expected. Fully furnished, window overlooking the yard (oh, there's the Espurr again) and some little sculpture on the desk of a trainer, who looks eerily like my old one. Creepy.

I start to unpack. Laptop, Mock the Week book, tablet PC, notepad and everything else I don't have a very high chance of even having to use.

The eyes of the trainer sculpture seem to be following me around the room as I move. This is actually getting kind of scary. Could be why that Espurr was scurrying away as fast as it could (which isn't really that fast with those tiny legs).

Well, it's the first day here, let's see how this goes.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 12:12 »
//Alright, now everything is unpacked, time to decorate.//

I go through what I have. Posters, posters and more of them. Oh, and a glow in the dark moon, which is not a poster. I go up to my CD player, and switch the CD out to Skillet ((I'll make a lot of real world references in this rp. You can as well, if we get it.)).

30 minutes later....

My room is all finished, well, except my last piece. I take out a picture frame, already containing a picture, and put it on my desk. The picture is of my parents, an umbreon and an espeon, and the three trainers that we belong to.

I look out the window and that espurr is running from the school. Urgh. Oh well, now time to meet Blissey. I click the player off, and walk, nervously, to the elevator.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 12:23 »
As I see the Espurr run away from the school I think.
//Is this place that bad?//

I start noting down the other Pokemon I see as I head towards the elevator doors. When I get there the elevator scans the symbol on my hat and opens. I get in and it starts moving up. It stops at my floor, quite close to my room, I get out and look at the elevator and note. //Elevator very automated - I don't trust it.//

I open the door to my room and look around, I sigh in relief as I notice it is clean. I start to unpack starting with my laptop, then my study books and writing equipment and finally my own private book which I put behind the other books on the shelf. I then write in my notepad //My room - Satisfactory.//
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 13:22 »
The elevator lurches. I breathe in and out to avoid panicking. It stops and I breathe a sigh of relief. I walk out and walk the hallways until I find the Nurse's Office. I walking.

"You must be Moon, glad to meet you!" said Blissey, smiling like this:  :D

"Yes, I understand that I'll be doing this as well as school work?"

"That's right. Now, I need a bit of help here." she says, motions to a servine.

I walk over, sniff, paralysis. No damage, must have been a thunder wave.

"Paralyzed, no damage, likely thunder wave or stun spore. I've got this." I respond. I use heal bell, and servine gets up.

"Great job, however, that was an easy one. Harder cases will come. It was nice meeting you." said Blissey.

"Ok, I'll be off." I said, walking out.

Offline deeply disturbed espurr

• ive seen things no one should ever see
  • Pokemon Fan
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 14:51 »
[[just a heads up, i might bring in another character soon. uvu]]

andromaque }}

At a time like this, the most likely thing to do was to go out and make friends.

But I... feel like I don’t want to. These Pokemon are not the same, social Pokemon I meet before participating in Pokemon Musicals. No, these were very different Pokemon. The thought of some of them makes me shudder, but I guess meeting them really was the only thing to do. Then I would know which ones would possibly kill me and which ones wouldn’t.

Opening the little pouch I was carrying, I notice that it not only contained accessories, but another pouch. I open that as well, and inside were berries—berries that I just love eating. There’s a little note in the midst of these berries. I start reading the note.

I tear up just a little bit. It was a note from my first trainer. I never got to open this pouch when I was given to my second one, since that trainer never let me participate in musicals and just forced me to battle.

Forcing the note back into the berry pouch, I sigh. “No use tearing up here, Andromaque—it will only get others to think you’re weak,” I say to myself, before heading to the elevator.
and their words are like knives

as they play with our lives

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 16:52 »
((I wouldn't recommend it, although I may allow it. Maybe do one character a post, or have it in different colors?))

I walk out and decide to tour the first floor. Well, there's the cafeteria, right near the Nurse's office. There are some classrooms, like pokemon history, berry growing, and battle strategizing. A wide array.

I go to the elevator, that I've finally gotten used to, and go to floor 2.

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 19:50 »
I walk up to the entrance door. As I push them open they let out a mighty squeak. Walking up to the elevator I was relieved that another Pokemon was using it as I had no means to control it. I press the button for number 3. The floor that I would supposedly inhabit. //oh brilliant// i thought. I'm gifted with sharing the elevator with that poxy teachers Pokemon I had seen earlier. 'Hi' I'm Scizau' I said in my sarcastic polite tone. I'd offer you to shake my Scythe. 'But I dont want to damage your cute little paws' I said childishly. 'I suppose I'll see you around' I informed as the elevator beeped on my floor and I stepped out onto floor 3.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 20:18 »
I switch on the iPod I bought, kick off my shoes and jump onto the bed. Ouch. Bad move, this thing has the same confortableness as a loo lid. I'll enjoy sleeping on that.

I put on my iPod headphones and amble out of my room, walking slower now thanks to my aching backside. "Since I'm new here, I may as well have a look round" I think to myself. My legs disagree with my brain, but I still decide to explore the building, despite my utter laziness.

I head through the doors of the elevator again and push the button to floor 2. At floor 3, the elevator grinds to a halt and the doors open. Typical. I ordered a one-way trip, I'm in a hurry here.

A Helioptile scurries in. It has an exhausted look on its face, as if it's running away from something. It clutches onto my leg and refuses to let go. The little guy is white as a sheet. I think it had a run in with the Gastly I saw earlier.

The elevator doors close and it starts going down again. Three seconds later it stops on its tracks and me and Helioptile suddenly fall over. The damn thing has stopped! This is why I don't go out of my home often.

5 minutes later, the lift hasn't budged. Who designed this thing? It's pathetic.

A dark orb suddenly passes through the wall and into the elevator and passes out the other side. "HOLY HELL!" I scream. Now I can see why this Helioptile was hiding, I have a type advantage and that still scared the &%$# out of me.

Another orb passes through the wall, going in the same direction as the last one, seemingly running after it. It goes through the same other wall. Suddenly I hear screaming, pleading and then the sound of a slap. The second orb comes back through wall, satisfied. Weird.

The elevator starts moving again. The Helioptile is still shuddering. I don't blame him. That was some scary stuff.

The elevator stops at floor 2 and I get out. I am greeted by absolute paradise. This doesn't look like a school, this thing's so fancy it looks more like a MUSEUM.

Needs more Gengar

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 20:24 »
I'm startled by the sound of screams coming from the floor below. Shrugging it off I continue to find my room. Ahh 312 just the place. I push the door open only to find the room had a distinctive old smell to it. Throwing myself onto the bed I roll over and look out the window. Oh brilliant. There's more Pokemon than I expected here. I can tell I'm not going to be left alone. I suppose If I'm here for a while I might as well make an effort with someone. Someone not pathetic. Someone strong. That can look after themselves like I can.