Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28490 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
Plot

In the year of 3014, the Doomsday infection was born. It spread rapidly, and any Pokemon unlucky enough to be infected would be taken over by a mind controlling curse. A curse that made then attack anything that breathes.

Much like zombies, one of the infected can bite its prey to add one more to the Doomsday herd. The only way to not become infected by a Doomsday Pokemon attack...

Is to die. There is no other way around it.

Fast forward to the year 3024, ten years later. You along with the rest of the group are the only healthy Pokemon left in the world. You have to work together to survive each day, ruthlessly fighting off hordes of Doomsday Pokemon at a time.

But there is hope. Thousands of miles away, the last remaining scientist in a well secluded lab has finally discovered the cure. But time is running out, as the Doomsday Pokemon cover a barren wasteland that was formerly a Pokemon world of peace and harmony.

You and your team's job is to get to that lab. And fast. Without that cure, you and the rest of the final survivors will eventually perish.

And when that happens, the Doomsday Pokemon will have nothing left to eat and perish too.

Until the Pokemon universe is dead. No life. No Pokemon. No happiness. Nothing.

Current Location: The Safe house, Lumiose City.

Desired destination: Lab

Distance from destination: 2750 miles.

Date & Time: July 2nd 3024. 0600 hours.

---------------------------------------------

Character template

Name:
Moves (At least 1 attacking move recommended, but not required):
Bio (what's your character's personality?):
Backstory (What's your character's past? Optional):
Starter post (what is your character's impressions on this mission? What about their reaction when they find out what they have to do?)

Here's my character reference:

Name: Del

Species: Shiny Mega Gengar

Accessories: Black band on right arm and an eyepatch.

Moves: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Gigs Drain, Toxic

Bio: As the leader of the group fighting for survival, its Del's duty to keep the teammates in line without any slip-ups. With his high intelligence along with his powers of mind reading, its impossible to put anything past him. Del is also an experienced fighter, powerful enough to make a single Shadow Ball wipe out half of Castelia. However, he does have his weaknesses. And his secrets.

Backstory: After being genetically modified at birth (due to having a scientific microchip inserted into his brain via the left eye. Now you know why he has the eyepatch), Del has had the intelligence of a supercomputer. The yellow gem on his forehead allows Del to read minds, and even communicate through telepathy. His powerful attacks come from 10 years of training with the Takagami dojo, before the Doomsday Pokemon destroyed it and only Del got out alive.

Starter post:

The white Mega Gengar Pokemon looked out of the window reflectively, setting his eyes upon the emptiness that was once happiness. He sighed to himself. Ten years of endless Doomsday hordes, fighting for his life. He wasn't a fan of murder, but it was kill or be killed here.

"I can't believe this had to happen" he groaned to himself. The pictures flow through his head again, memories of his friends, family and the others he loved dearly. They fell prey to the Doomsday Pokemon too.

A tear drops from his eye. "Not now, Del. Youre a tough guy, you can't let the team see you crying..." He thinks to himself as he wipes the tear off his face. He here's a buzzing noise and sees his phone nearby, boasting the words "Incoming call" in large letters.

He presses the "Answer" key. "Y'ello?"

"Del, dont even try to act calm. Youre one of the last survivors, of course you're feeling worried."

"Hey, I dont need you ruining my reputation here. Anyway, changing the subject, who are you? I thought we were the last ones!"

"Wrong. I am Abraham the Xatu, the last remaining Kanto scientist. And I've discovered something you will want to hear."

"Well, hurry up. What is it?"

"I've discovered a cure."

"A cure!? For what?"

"What do you think I mean? I mean the Doomsday Virus. The combination of Xeroamphetamine with the Chlorohelian Sulphate has-"

"Cut the science mumbo-Arceus damn-jumbo will ya? We need that cure, where is it?"

"Here, in my Kanto lab. But I'm afraid as you are in Kalos, you have a long way to travel."

"Wow, I couldve never guessed! Right, I'll tell the team."

Del hangs up and turns around, facing the other survivors. "Team, we have some news. And I guarantee youre gonna like it."

RULES:

• NO power-playing. This means making your character overpowered/invincible. Every being has a weakness.
• NO controlling characters that aren't your own.
• I have the responsibility to kick out (or throw to the Doomsday herd) anyone who is being too disrespectful, rude or anything of the sort.
• I have the final say. I will decide if your application is submitted.
• Stick to the plot.
• Limit out-of-character speech. (( ))

List of characters
• Del the Shiny Mega Gengar (Shiny Mega Gengar)
• Keira the Vulpix (ShinyBlaziken2000)
• Ryu the Lucario (ShinyBlaziken2000)
• Reiru the Mega Charizard X (OpalRhea)
• Kalea the Blaziken (OpalRhea)
• Innis the Azumarill (OpalRhea)
• Sunny the Helioptile (Chloe_)
• Slash the Houndoom (echo)
• Dash the Dodrio (Moon Chaser)
• Crash the Arcanine (what the heck come after 6????)
• Dana the Ninetales (Danatales)
• Jaime the Garchomp (Danatales)
• Knuckle the Hitmonlee (Hitmonchu)
If you want to join, send your application below!

Reserved spots
None
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 21:20 by Shiny Mega Gengar »

Needs more Gengar

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
could you save me a spot? i want to join but writing up a form on a tablet isnt easy lol. ill put up my form when i can get on a computer :>

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
Can i reserve a spot? Also do you mind if someone has more than one char?

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Can i reserve a spot? Also do you mind if someone has more than one char?

Reserved spot edited in.

You can have more than one character, just dont go full on overboard with them. Also, type one character's part in a different color than the other.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Alright, shouldn't mega evolutions be banned unless there's some drawback? Like, tiring easily?

Nonetheless, reserve me a spot, I'll put up my form once my muse inspires me.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Alright, shouldn't mega evolutions be banned unless there's some drawback? Like, tiring easily?

Mega Evolutions are permitted, as long as they have a drawback or two. For example, Del having half his body stuck in the ground prevents him from climbing anything or something of the sort.

Nonetheless, reserve me a spot, I'll put up my form once my muse inspires me.

Done and done.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
My muse has inspired me!

Name: Keira (kea-ra)

Species: Vulpix

Accessories: Keira has a single white daisy pinned to her left ear. She has amber eyes, unusual for a vulpix. Also, she has a red scarf tied around her neck ((see page 8 ))

Moves:
Hypnosis
Ember
Baby-Doll Eyes
Attract

Bio: Naturally, being so young and innocent, Keira is shy and is scared easily. Although after a while with a pokemon, she'll open up to them. Keira cannot fight well, but even with her little training, she is an exceptional medic. Healing. The only time where Keira feels that she can contribute anything useful. Being a healer, along with only having one attack move, she is as fragile as the flower pinned to her ear. After

Internal Flame Factor: Since one of the vulpix/ninetails abilities is flash fire, I'm adding this. Here's how it goes (Kinda like a curse for the amber eyes she has):

If Keira goes extreme periods of time without resting (Like, days), is out in the cold too long (Half day), is attacked by water or ground type attacks, or hit by an extremely strong attack. The flame, a.k.a. Keira's life force, will drain or start to. If the flame inside of her goes out, Keira is dead. The signs of this flame starting to go out are easy to see, gauged from easiest at the top to hardest to see towards the bottom.

Fainting
Panting
The flower on her ear turning black
Weakness
Weak pulse
Shaking (Although this could just be fear.)
Ember starting to be even less powerful than usual
Amber eyes starting to go white.

To reignite the flame, fire type attacks used on her are the only cure. Sunlight and warmth will also help, but that's very slow. Also, her internal flame will get bigger if attacked by fire type attacks, even when Keira is not in danger. This is empowerment. The positive effects are:

A stronger Ember.
A pseudo flamethrower
Braver
Faster
Increased reaction time (like, split-second)

Also, pure adrenaline derived from fear can boost her flame and even make her shoot fireballs. This is even more powerful than empowerment, but she passes out after (not the deadly kind).

If the flame is too big, this is also bad. However, most effects are unknown, we know a couple from her parents' research:

Power overload (in theory, and extremely unlikely to happen, but if it were to, bad things, very bad. Like, explosions)
Anger (ticks people off easily, always happens)

Keira's parent's noticed this, and researched this, then put their notes into a journal. Keira has a copy in her bag (to help out in the story) in case something were to happen to her.

Backstory (In a convenient first person narrative!):

"Keira! Run!" said the 2 ninetails' in unison.

My family and I were under attack from the doomsday pokemon. My parents were putting up a brave fight. This fresh terror was only a few weeks before.

Chomp.

My mother falls to a nidoran. "No!" my father was enraged, but could not fight any more. I'm paralyzed in fear. As a last act of heroism, my father grabs me and makes a run for it, taking a bite from a vivillion. I'm shaking from my tail to my head. I can't do anything to save them. After a little bit, my dad drops me off of his back. "Keira, get out of here. Find a safe place, just leave me." he says. "No, I won't leave you! I can save you! Don't die! Please, no!" I say, but it was too late. My dad dies right before my very eyes. Tears well up in my eyes, "H-he's g-gone. I've l-lost everyone." I burst out into hysterical fits of crying. This, I know is not good for me.

I'm left walking alone, crying and afraid for my life. I can't stop shaking. Surely I can't be the only healthy pokemon? Eventually, I can't go on any longer.

((// are my thoughts))

//No! I must carry on!//

My body gives out. The warmth that is usually in my chest is not there. Wait. My flame! My flame is going out! This is bad! I'd go into full panic mode, but I can barely even think.

//Is this it? Will I die here? Will my flame go out?//

Suddenly I hear a voice, not just the groaning of doomsday pokemon. I can't make it out. Wait, there's more than one voice. They see me. I see them. These pokemon are yelling for me to come. I can't go to them, my body is weak. My flame is getting weaker..... "Come on! I see a pokemon! It could be healthy!" I hear one of them say. They reach me as my breathing is becoming  extremely shallow. They're all surprised. I feel myself being picked up off the ground by a pair of arms before losing all feeling, sight, and sound.

Starter post:

My eyes blink open.

//H-huh? Where am I? Well, it's better than being dead.//

I feel a warmth in my chest.

//My flame must've been rekindled! I live!//

My amber eyes to shine. One pokemon, who I can't make out says, "Are you alright?" I answer with my own question, "Where am I?" It answers, "You're in a safe house in Kalos. Don't worry, you're safe. In fact, you're one of the only healthy pokemon left in the pokemon world."

My mind flashes back to the battle, my mother, then my father go down. Then I black out. Tears well up in my eyes. A sharp pain comes to my chest. I gasp.

//Too big! It hurts! Wait, it's not my flame.... What is this?//

I feel as if I'm gonna explode. It's like my heart is about to give out! The pokemon starts singing, apparently it knows what to do. The pain fades almost instantly, and I fall asleep.

I wake up. A screen is in front of me, a pokemon is on it "Ah. Keira, glad to see you're awake." it says. "H-how do you know my name?" I ask. "I know much, I am Abraham the Xatu, the last remaining scientist in Kanto. I have the antidote for these 'zombie pokemon' I have named, doomsday pokemon. I can end this."

I'm shocked by this, and glad. "My parents were killed by these pokemon." I manage to say. Abraham responds, "I know, I apologize. I don't want to pull you into this, but I have no choice. I understand you are a skilled healer." "Y-yes." I respond. Xatu seems glad, "Then I was right, you have great potential, for someone so small. We need you as a part of a group to come and get it. You will not be alone. Keira, YOU-" I'm scared by his tone and recoil. "Sorry, you can end this. Your healing abilities are extremely important." continues Abraham in a calmer, more soothing voice.

"I'll do it, for my parents." I say, unexpectedly brave of myself. The Xatu smiles, "Great!" he says. "Alright, for now you need to rest, this will be a long journey." I realize how tired I still am.

//Who knew a scientist could be so nice and tender? I thought they all were cold and calculating. Also, these doomsday pokemon, they stole my parents from me! I must stop this. My healing skills should be able to help.//

I feel empowered. The singing comes back.

//Where is it coming from? What is the source?//

Before long, I feel drowsy.

//So.....sleepy.....//

The screen turns off. I yawn. My eyes start to close as I drift off into a peaceful sleep.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:54 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Accepted, I'll add your character to the list.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Oh good, I thought my character would be too young.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Name: Dash
Species: Dodrio

Accessories (Optional):

Moves: Agility, Tri Attack, Drill Peck and  growl.

Bio: As with all Dodrios, each head has a slightly different personality. Over all he is determined and willing to do his best, no matter how much one of the heads protests. He isn't much of a fighter and prefers to runaway whenever possible. It is very rare that he will completely agree with something, even going as far as squabbling between the heads

Backstory: For a while he managed to survive on his own, by constantly watching out with at least one head, even while the other two slept. Eventually he realised running away wasn't always the best plan. He found the group of survivors and never looked back.

Starter post:

Dash was curled up on the floor, one of his heads were fast asleep as he watched the others. He couldn't wait to get out and  have a chance to run. Although, he knew he had to let the others get their rest.While he hated waiting around, it comforted him to know they had his back.

When Del announced he had good news. One of Dash's heads nudged the sleeping one. "Hey, wake up you lazy bum. Shh! Tell him later. I want to hear this." The first head nipped at the second. "How dare you!" he almost shouted. "So much for wanting to hear him." He continued like this for a while, nipping and throwing insults between the heads, and completely missed any mention of the cure.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 23:28 by Moon Chaser »

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Hey SB, do you mind if it was one of my chars who helped Keira?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
^ Why not? Let's roll with it.

I'm also adding another factor to my character which helps and hurts her (her being Keira). It's called, the internal flame factor, and I use it to RP on Showdown.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 13:16 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Wolstenholme

Might give this a go, you can save me a spot but if I haven't done my form by the time you decide you want to start then you can start without me :-)

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
^Hey, Chloe's joining! Now it's an even bigger party!

Alert, this is my first female character, although it doesn't matter, besides for the name.

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Name: Reiru
Species: Mega Charizard X (She can't maintain Mega form when she's tired, or if she's on the ground for too long.)
Accessories (Optional): She has a worn out blue scarf around her neck, and an old and broken mega ring on one claw (as far as she knows it doesn't work. it's just a relic of a better time)
Moves: Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flamethrower
Bio: Reiru is highly protective, and if given a good cause, will fight with all her strength for someone. She has regrets (including not being able to protect her sister from the virus), but she tries to bear through.
If something angers Reiru, people will know about it quickly. However, she can also be tender, especially to those who are young.
She knows several songs, songs she can use to ease a troubled mind, or relieve emotional pain. One can draw sleep, and another still can raise one's spirit or courage. If asked where she learned these songs, she'll smile slightly, but not bother to answer.
Backstory (What's your character's past? Optional): Might do later.
Starter post: The vulpix that Innis had brought back seemed to be doing better. Reiru'd had the little fox on a bed of embers, and was keeping a close eye on her. She looked to be very young, probably not even old enough to leave her parents.
 Noticing the little one's eyes opening, Reiru stepped forward slightly. "Are you alright?" Reiru hurred* quietly, trying not to startle the little one.
 "Where am I?"
Reiru debated for a moment what answer to give the little one, and decided on the truth. "You're in a safe house in Kalos. Don't worry, you're safe. In fact... You're one of the only healthy pokemon left in the pokemon world."
 Seeing the little one's shock and hurt, Reiru smiled sadly. "I'm sorry." She murmured, then began to sing quietly. It was just the soothing song, enough to let the little one get to sleep naturally.

When Keira woke again, Reiru had already spoken to Abraham, and learned both about her charge, and about the group's destination. However, Reiru couldn't help her doubts. //What if that 'Professor' is wrong? Or what if he actually created this damnable virus. That would be so... Human. Wreck the world with a bio weapon, then come out to the survivors with a cure, be recognized as a hero. But even the humans didn't manage to break the world so much... It couldn't have been on purpose... Could it?// While she was mulling over the thoughts, Keira had woken, and was speaking to Abraham. When the Vulpix was told that she should rest, Reiru began to sing quietly, the lullaby, to get the Vulpix to sleep. Then she went to shut off the screen. Once that was done, Reiru grabbed Keira gently, and began to carry her to the other portion of the safehouse, where everyone else was probably in conversation about the plan to get to Kanto, for this cure that may or may not actually exist

Name: Kalea
Species: Blaziken (Ability- Speed Boost)
Accessories (Optional): A mega stone of some nature on a leather cord, worn around her neck. Not Blazikenite. Bronze arm guards (don't ask where she got them) on both arms.
Moves: Hi-Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Protect
Starter post (what is your character's impressions on this mission? What about their reaction when they find out what they have to do?)

Name: Innis
Species: Azumaril
Accessories (Optional):
Moves (At least 1 attacking move recommended, but not required): Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Play Rough

Will finish later. g2g

((*think a sound between a soft growl and a purr))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:21 by OpalRhea »