Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28712 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

((post that reminds everyone else to post. - just a short one, a time passer.))

Despite the voices of others and the thuds of their bodies hitting the ground to sleep, Sunny did not wake for the rest of the night, she did not toss or turn but took shallow breaths and occasionally made small moaning sounds, tensing her muscles occasionally.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
((TIME FOR A THING))

It must have been about four in the morning, not that anyone took the time anymore. Point is, only a crazy pokemon would be awake at that hour.

And that's when it happened.

A cold chill, cold enough to chill your soul, came rolling into the room. Slash shivered in his sleep, and his eyes slowly opened when he could feel the disturbance in his inner flame. He yawned and stood up, wondering just where the chill came from. An icy breeze hit his face, ruffling his short fur, and making him squint.

What is that? Slash thought, not wanting to wake the others for some reason. He walked towards the chilling breeze, remembering that one of the pokemon had mentioned something about a beast inside. His heart sunk with fear, but he trudged on. If it was danger, he would need to sound the alarm as soon as he possibly could.

He walked, getting closer and closer to the chill. The freezer was right there. Slash nudged the door open, and walked in. "Gah!" he said out loud, as he could feel his paw pads freeze to the floor. Slash began to breathe little bits of fire among the floor, just enough to get it warm enough for him to walk without ripping his paw pads off. Slash saw that the freezer looked like it was going on forever.

Something was in there.

Something sinister.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((I sent a summery of what has happened, upon request, to Zeke. He may start posting soon, and I owe Chloe another one.))

Ryu saw Slash leave the room from the corner of his eye. He didn't make anything of it at first and settled back into has guard position. Then, he heard yell, just faintly.

What the hell was that?

Ryu decided to check it out. Keira seemed fine at the moment, so no worry there. The lucario stood up and walked out, feeling a blast of freezing cold. Ryu adjusted the scarf on his neck so that he would have a little protection from the ice. The freezer seemed to be the source.

It must be that pokemon.... Let's take a look.

Ryu walked slowly into the freezer, his body getting colder and colder as he went on. Slash was only a few feet in front of him. Ryu decided that having his katana out wasn't a good idea. He needed to free his hands. Ryu put the blade away quietly and ducked to the shadows, in hopes that he wouldn't be found. The laughing from before returned.

That pokemon..... Something's amiss here.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
((oh gosh I'm seeing those cute colored icons of my sketches I did a few weeks ago I AM PROUD AND HONORED THEY LOOK GREAT AAA ;u; ))

Dana's soft fur rustled slightly, the chilly wind drifting through. The Ninetales shifted in sleep, and slowed cracked an eye open. She felt rather cold, and it irritated her to no end. One couldn't just sleep in this condition. Shifting, she opened both eyes, only to spy Slash, and a few moments later, Ryu, exit the room. She blinked.
Going to fix the shoddy heating, perhaps? She thought, and breathed a laugh. Glancing up, she huffed a chuckle again as she saw Jaime had not moved at all in his slumber, not even in the presence of the chilling breeze. He remained hunched over, quietly snoring, Sunny still close to his side. Dana stood up and smiled a bit. Once he was out he was like a rock.
Deciding to leave Jaime and Sunny sleeping, she nodded to herself and trotted quietly out the door. Following the cold air, she walked until she got to the entrance of what she briefly recalled was labeled as the freeze. Figures. She peered into the dark room, trying to spy the Houndoom or Lucario she assumed had gone in there.
As she squinted into the dark, she shivered again, partly from the cold, but also from a rush of unease she suddenly felt.
There was something nasty in there, she could sense it. She just hoped it didn't eat furry little Pokemon.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((I gave you and chloe credit in my sig))

Ryu has freezing faster than he normally did in cold weather. Being part steel type did help, but not much. Something was exerting a cold power in the room.

Don't freeze. Just think about being a fire type. Fiery, heat. Desert.

The lucario was sitting behind some crates, trying to figure out what to do.

If I attack, i'll blow my cover, and the power would intensify, likely. If I don't the cold will go on. What should I do?

The laughing in his head came back, it was a bone chilling laugh. Good riddance! You'll freeze in my domain! Now die! The cold intensified and the winds picked up in the freezer. Ryu braced himself, knowing that if not, he'd likely be killed.

Wolstenholme

((oh gosh I'm seeing those cute colored icons of my sketches I did a few weeks ago I AM PROUD AND HONORED THEY LOOK GREAT AAA ;u; ))

(( you'll like these then:

and the avatar forms:

looking at it now, Ryu needs a little tidying up.
Not gonna do an RP post, just accept that Sunny is still asleep. ))

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((Let's move this along shall we?))

A figure was floating about in the freezer. It looked like a floating head of ice, a glaile. It was cackling like a deranged gengar as it blew cold air and snow all over the place. Ryu was his chance and moved his hiding spot. The ice pokemon stopped and looked around, then continued its evil laughing and snow blowing.

That was a little too close. I need to figure out how to fix this. The gardevoir must be losing her grip on it.

Meanwhile in the sleeping room, Keira was starting to shiver and the flower had a tiny spec of gray on it, it then melted into water.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 23:35 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
 Slash turned around to see the floating glaile behind him, charging up an ice beam. With how cold it was in the freezer, Slash knew it was going to hurt if he diodn't immediately react. Slash charged up a flamethrower, and then loosed it at the incoming ice beam. He caught it right as it was coming out of the glaile's mouth, and he could see the glaile exert a lot of force to keep the ice coming. Slash was running out of breath. His endurance wasn't enough to beat the ice beam, he knew for a fact.

Slash decided to go with one last huge burst, moving the flamethrower through the dry, frosty air. By the time that Slash had stopped his attack, he had only managed to singe Glaile's mouth, just stopping the ice beam. "What are you doing!" Slash exclaimed, hoping the pokemon wasn't out to hurt the rest of the group.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu saw the flames from Slash. Both he and the glaile spewed their elements, with Slash just barely stopping ice beam. Yep, no control. I must assist. thought Ryu.

He formulated a plan quickly, Use extremespeed to get in close and throw a kick to the back and distract glaile from Slash, so Slash could roast it. Ryu put a pawed hand on the ground from his hiding spot, then lunged forward at a high speed. The kick connected square in the back as Ryu pushed off of the floating ice head with his foot. The lucario landed perfectly, and the glaile seemed to be looking around to find the attacker "Slash, this seems to be the pokemon that the gardevoir was talking about. She must've lost her control on it." Ryu explained.

The glaile turned to see him and laughed evilly. It readied another blizzard, if this connected, both Ryu and Slash may be frozen in ice and at glaile's mercy.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Slash saw what was left of the moisture in the room turn to ice chunks, as the cold wind began to fly towards them. Slash, once again, knew that flamethrower would be his friend. He blew it at the ground, warming the area around them, turning the freezing ice into loud steam. When the bulk of the attack was over, Slash raised his head, finishing his flamethrower on the glaile again.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu saw that after blizzard was interrupted, he threw an aura sphere at the glaile. Both attacks left noticeable damage but the pokemon got back up and laughed.

"You fools think that my attack was stopped. But it wasn't you I was aiming at!" said the floating ice head. Ryu figured it out. There was only one other place to aim. The bedding room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bedding room, a cold wind blew and snow began to fall on the pokemon inside.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 12:28 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
((AAA THE COLORED DANA AND JAIME IS SO DARLING *saves forever* :,U gosh i must drawn more fanart djdjfgfd))

Jaime stirred a bit in his slumber, slowly opening his beady eyes. "Huh...?" He breathed out, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Examining himself, he quickly discovered why, a thin layer of what looked like snow was dusting onto his deep blue scales. Snorting out in surprise, he shot upright, blinking. Yes, there was definitely cold flakes all over him, all over the room to be exact. Cold wind blew into the bedding room, and Jaime sneezed.
"What the hell?" he asked no one in a whisper, trying not to awaken Sunny from where she slept near him. He felt himself shivering now, the snow already starting to wreak havoc on his Dragon and Ground system. He hated the cold. It made him sluggish and, quite frankly, vulnerable, "Dana? You up..?" He asked quietly, calling out to his Ninetales friend. Her warm body would be an excellent blanket in this situation. However as he peered around, she was nowhere to be seen. His eyes widened, "Dana?"

Dana meanwhile, was listening to the cacophony of roars and yells coming from the freezer. Suddenly, a blast of cold air emanated out, making her shiver.
"Okay, yeah, time to see what's going on," she decided quietly, before quickly shooting into the freezer. Or, as best she cold, stepping quickly to avoid freezing to the floor or something. Within moments she could make Ryu and Slash, doing battle with ...a Glalie?! She blinked, so that was the nasty critter making it too cold everywhere. Made sense.
"Yo, icebox, you think you can just blast your stupid cold everywhere like the world's your freezer? Yeah, no!" She spat as approached. Ears pricked up, she eyed her fellow canine Pokemon, and grinned a bit, "Dang, lookit that. We even got the home type advantage here." She chuckled, releasing a wisp of flame. Whatever this frozen idiot was doing, she wasn't going to stand for it one bit.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu looked at Dana then said, "True, however, we are weaker in the cold, since we aren't used to i- what the hell?!" He turned to see the glaile's body mending itself. "Well then, looks like our friend the floating ice head has the ability ice body." Ryu said. The glaile laughed and blew more ice and snow towards the door to the hallway. The lucario tried to intercept it with an aura sphere, but couldn't connect. "Hey, floating ice head!" Ryu yelled. The glaile turned, Ryu had its attention. "Stop being dark and malevolent! That's my job!" Ryu threw himself at the glaile and angled a kick at it. The glaile moved and used ice beam into his back. Direct hit. Ryu went down from the air, encased in ice. Damn, he got me. I have no fire attacks. The lucario's body was freezing from the outside in. I have to mega evolve, now! Ryu tried to release stored up energy. His body started to glow.....

In the bedding room, Keira's eyes blinked open to a curtain of white. Her body felt cold. The vulpix deduced that she was covered in snow. Keira put her head up. Why did it snow? She sneezed and put her head back down to sleep, shivering.

((If Jaime tries to use Keira as a blanket, well.... I have no clue what to say.))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 13:06 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
It was cold. That was what woke Kalea. For a moment, she was confused, lost in memory. The dojo had been built on the ruins of a mountain temple, and it had not been uncommon for the winter months to be cold even in the living quarters. Then she remembered where she was, and she felt wary. She remembered the Gardevoir mentioning the pokemon in the cold room. Clearly it was awake and aware now. Quietly, she rose to her feet. Innis was deeply asleep, but Reiru was twitching slightly. "Reiru. Wake up. There's something wrong." she murmured, bending down to shake the Charizard.
 "...nrg. Don't trust the angels. Don't look away from the angels. They're bad news. ...come if convenient. If not, come anyway. 600th floor please. DOA studios... " The Charizard mumbled, clearly dreaming, and Kalea sighed, before gently kicking Reiru. This caused the dragon's eyes to snap open, and her to glare at Kalea. "do i wake you when you're sleeping?" she growled.
 "if it's an emergency you damn well should. Now come on, there's trouble. I think our hostess has lost control of her pet freezer."
 "the hell you on about? Where are we?" Reiru asked, and Kalea rolled her eyes.
  "somewhere safe. You got healed by a gardevoir, we learned some crap, and the Lucario has a sister, who apparently we can trust. The Gardevoir had some ice type under control in a meat room, but now it's out of control. Any more questions? Come on." Kalea said, then started to leave the room. Reiru growled something under her breath, and rose to her feet unsteadily. She'd been laid down on her stomach, presumably so she didn't light the straw on fire with her tail flame. Warily, she followed Kalea, right into the blistering cold.

Tanith also woke at the feel of the cold, although she was in the other room. She'd been sleeping cross legged, her two slim swords sitting across her lap. Looking around briefly, she saw that Yanna ((the gardevoir. Finally decided on a name for her)) was deep in meditation, probably trying to slow her body to slow the infection and vaccine, to give the group as much of a chance as possible. Alexi wasn't present, probably being on watch. Tanith could only hope that he was being careful.
 She rose to her feet quietly, and began to pad towards the cold room, sheathing one of the swords as she did so.
 Yanna was so deeply in meditation that she must have lost the already frail control over the Glalie. Tanith was fairly sure she could beat the ice type alone, but she couldn't help her relief when she saw the Blaziken leading the formerly injured Charizard.
 She nodded in greeting, before stepping into the cold room. She saw the houndoom, the ninetales and Ryu. She noticed that Ryu was both iced over, and glowing. She figured that she knew what had happened. He'd probably gotten hit by an ice beam, and was trying to mega evolve to break free. "here goes nothing..." Tanith murmured, and the hand not holding a blade gained a silvery glow. She closed her eyes, then shot at the Glalie. She didn't move far, but the silver glow went forward, smacking into the Glalie with a crunch. Bullet Punch. Never thought it'd be useful. she thought, and darted towards the Glalie with Extremespeed. It should be mentioned that the blade she held in her left paw was smoking slightly in the cold air...

Kalea and Reiru followed Tanith into the coldroom, and paused only a moment. "find a good spot and hit him with flamethrower. I'll try to help Ryu. Failing that, I'll help distract it." Kalea said, and started to make her way across the iced floor to Ryu. It had been a long time since she'd had to walk on ice...

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu watched as more and more pokemon come in. Everyone's coming to the fight. He glows harshly and bursts out of the ice as Mega Lucario. "Time for some payback!" Ryu yelled. He sent a flash cannon at glaile. Direct hit. Ryu even winced a little That looked like it hurt, glad I didn't get that. Ryu looked down, his pad was bleeding slowly, a shard of ice had punctured it. "Damn floating ice head."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keira couldn't sleep, not matter how hard she tried. It was too cold. She stood up, feeling a thin sheet of ice on her. Keira moved her head around. Everyone was asleep, but Jaime, who was looking around. He was shouting a name. "Dana? You up..?" he asked. Who's Dana? thought Keira. She sneezed again, due to the extreme cold. Keira curled up into a ball, shivering and trying to sleep.