Author Topic: .:4150 [AD][SF]  (Read 16514 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Re: .:4150 [J][AD][SF]
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2014, 12:22 »
Pulchra blinked, entirely confused by everything around her.  The 'guns' - as The Professor had called them – might as well have been completely alien to her; saying that, it wasn’t just the ‘guns’ that were alien.  Everything was alien to her: she understood the language, just about, from her father’s talks with business partners from Brittania, overseas, but she was not at all looking forward to having to try to speak it.  She wasn’t looking forward to anything, really. 

Sweat beaded on her neck as The Professor motioned to a hallway of strange doors that Pulchra was certain she had never seen before.  She relaxed slightly when The Professor left, glad not to be on the receiving end of any further orders.  This did not last, for one of the people in the strange group stepped forwards.  Pulchra stared at him, mouth growing dry.   She had gathered – from what The Professor had said, and everything around her – that time wasn’t quite as it should be, and she had seen skulls and crossbones before.

That is – she had seen skulls and bones separate from each other in a Gladiator Pit, and was now frantically trying to figure out whether the man was an inordinately indiscreet threat, or just very undignified.  As he said his name, Pulchra decided to go for the latter, or possibly something completely different; she thought, perhaps, after looking ‘Wayleon’ over, that it was just custom where he was from.

Still. ‘Wayleon. Leon’.   He certainly sounded dangerous from his name, which was entirely too similar to ‘Leonis’ for Pulchra’s liking.  She didn’t particularly like the idea of associating with a boy who was named for a lion.  She shifted back slightly as the boy said which year he was from.  This was very, very uncomfortable for her.  And ‘New York State in America’ could have been describing a star in the sky for all Pulchra knew, if only the boy hadn’t mentioned Earth.  Pulchra was from Earth, and she’d never heard of America, and she was educated!  She knew of Greece, and Italy, and Britannia, but not of ‘New York State in America’.

And then someone else spoke, calling himself ‘George Villiers’ and then ‘Duke of Buckingham’, and Pulchra could have cried.  Certainly, she could tell from his and the scampy girl’s – ‘Lucille’s’ short manners – that they were both Britons, even if the girl had said ‘London’ rather than ‘Londinium’.  She’d never much cared for Britannia when studying, liking only that they traded for tin – and these people weren’t from anywhere that did that trading.  She looked on them with disdain for a moment before remembering what The Professor had said about getting along.  She averted her stare to the floor.

She took a deep breath and stepped forwards.  “Pulchra Caesina,” she said – and then, drawing from what everyone else had said, tacked a ‘my name is’ onto the end.  She glanced up around her, then looked to the floor again.  She had no idea how to say where she was from in their language, for she didn’t know their numbers.  A part of her wondered whether they might be able to understand if she said it in Roman Numerals, but decided that – in this very modern gathering – they probably wouldn’t, so she settled for saying “Pulchra Caesina” once more for luck before falling definitively silent and drawing her palla further around her shoulders.

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2014, 13:23 »
Wayleon heard Mr. Mustache introduce himself as the Duke of Buckingham. Clearly, he was a nut. If everyone here was 'so unimportant', like the professor had said, why would he be around? Wayleon held backa  little giggle as he demanded to be sent back. He didn't look like a duke, but he wasn't going to point that one out, for risk of the man losing his temper and assaulting him.

Wayleon looked to his left, and noticed a girl that looked right around his age staring at him. She had deep eyes, and beautiful blonde hair. He met her eyes as she began to say her name. Twice.

"Mysterious!" Wayleon burst in, right after Pulchra said her part. His sensitivity to the drugs was everpresent. Wayleon did think she was pretty cute, and anyways, he could tell that she checked him out for a moment. He decided to take a guess that she was from an ancient time. She's wearing a toga and everything! Wayleon sourced from what he could remember from his history classes. The makeup was also clearly in an ancient style. "You're not gonna say where your from? Maybe... Rome?" He said, leaning in a little. "It really would be killer if you were," he said, attempting to hit on her in a very ungraceful manner.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2014, 13:36 »
((One last thing. Jame's thoughts and speech will be in Green (wow, last name, how funny). Continue))

James was completely in shock, but he gave off a facade of icy calmness. What's happened? The last thing I remember, I was fighting the Japanese, but then, this light... he thought. The former soldier watch as the professor explained everything. Most of it was like the japanese the enemy spoke. Then came the melee weapons, something James excelled at, not in strength, but in speed and strategy. Daggers and swords. Something I can use. After that, they were given the rest of the tour. The professor then said, "I'll give to today to socialize. Tomorrow will be your first mission." The professor then said, "We'll start you off easy, but try not to botch it."

The man then left, leaving all these....people? James had no clue what was going on. Most of these characters standing around seemed at least human, with the exception of a couple. He looked round, studying these people-like characters. James recognized some of where they came from, two from London in the 1600's, the colonel times. One was from the early 1500's, Aztec time, this person seemed to be a fighter, standing at about a half foot higher than him. This person seems like a good ally. James noted in his mind. Another came all the way from Roman times. A living fossil. James thought. Then there was another one, Leon, he was called. This Leon person came from this time called 2253. James was from 1942. Strange, this person comes from this future place. James thought.

He had no clue what to do next. Thankfully for him, James wasn't the only one. Leon broke the ice, then George Villiers, who demanded to be sent home. James chuckled in his mind, amused. Doesn't he know that he'll be murdered later? If I were him, i'd be happy to be here and not receiving the 21-gun salute. he thought. Then, this lady, a bit big in the stomach area, Lucille Lovell, her clothing was a bit torn and dusty, like his. Lucille looks like a fighter. James thought, She'll be of use. This George person seems to thing we'll do everything he desires. I'm not under his command, although I should be polite.

The roman woman seemed to be confused at what to do, and how to speak their dialect. He got a name, Pulchra Caesina. Being from gladiator times, James hoped that she'd know at least some self defense. Then Leon, was it? Leon. James decided in his mind, said 'it would be killer if you were'. I seriously doubt Pulchra is a murderer. thought James. I guess I should give my name, but not my rank. For all I know, they could be Japanese.

James spoke, "My name is James Green. I'm from Earth, too. I'm from 1942, World War 2, or at least that's what people are calling it."
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2014, 14:23 »
Garath was just slightly annoyed as he followed a human into different rooms. He was annoyed because it confused him, he had only been around human diplomats from earth before and they had always been the soul of courtesy. This human on the other hand was giving the group orders and Garath didn't know how to handle taking orders from a human. He was so busy thinking about his current situation that he didn't take time to look at the group he was in, he was so involved in thought that he didn't even look at all the guns and weapons they passed.

“Please behave, you're all going to need each other in the coming months..."

After the human professor said this Garath decided to stop thinking so much and examine the group. He was dismayed to find out that the group was mostly human. Garath decided that he wouldn't function properly in this group and he needed to get away. He remembered that the professor had mentioned that they had a ship, so maybe Garath could somehow take that ship and go back to Sul, but until then he needed to avoid attracting suspicion until he knew he could control the ship. He listened as couple of the humans in the group introduced themselves as Wayleon, Lucille, George, Pulchra and James. On Sul it was considered good manners to give your name to people who gave theirs. So Garath gave a bow as was the custom on Sul, however his bow was very noisy and clunky due to his armor, and he said "I am Garath of house Magrold, I come from the planet known as Sul."     
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2014, 14:57 »
Pulchra regarded Leon coolly, equal parts wishing to show her contempt for the man and not wishing to offend the man for fear of being punished.  He was – at least – educated enough to know of Rome, even if she didn’t know where he was from.  And so, she ignored the ‘killer’ comment that he’d tacked on to the end of his little comment, instead choosing to confirm his remark with just a hint of relief; the people here could understand her, even if she couldn’t communicate with any particular aptness.

“Rome,” she repeated with – she hoped – enough firmness to confirm that yes, she was from Rome.  She turned from Leon when another person spoke.

It was another person with a name she’d never heard, and she shifted slightly on the spot when he said it.  ‘James’, apparently.  She shifted on the spot.  He’d mentioned a war.  Now, suffice to say it was obvious that Pulchra did not enjoy the idea of war, but she was further disgruntled by the fact that even in a society that should have been far more modern than her own, there was still fighting.  And, by the sound of it, quite a lot of fighting.   More fighting than the Gladiators did, she’d bet, even when the slaves were given the opportunity to be freed if they won.

“War?” she repeated quietly.

The idea scared her.

From nowhere, the loud, grating sound of metal on metal filled the room.  Pulchra’s hands twitched instinctively, ready to greet her ears, but when Pulchra turned to see who the sound was coming from, they fell slack.  She’d known that there were other… things in the room – in fact, she’d seen some of them.  It was just that she hadn’t focused on one of them, so the sight of one of them completely still surprised her – disoriented her, even.

The thing – which on closer inspection was frighteningly tall - introduced itself.  She certainly hadn’t heard of the planet ‘Sul’, nor of the ‘house Magrold’.  She worried her lip, just as she had been told not to do several times at home, and glanced around to see if anyone else was as bewildered as she.

thanks gl <3

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2014, 15:16 »
James stands by as one of the non-humans introduce itself. A different planet. So there is other life out there. James thought.

I have no clue what is going on. I don't know where I am. I've likely been captured by the ene- James thinks back to the ray guns, the aliens, the spaceship. No. That can't be it. The Axis powers can't be this advanced. This must be "the future". It's all very strange. There's Aztecs, Romans, even aliens. I've hit my head on something. Yeah, that's it! This is all a crazy dream! I'll obey them, and maybe i'll wake up.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 15:46 »
 Leon looked at the alien in armor, following the gaze of Pulchra. Hm. Probably dealing with a little bit too much at once, I'll get back to it later... Leon thought, looking beyond the back of her head. The alien that spoke was armor-clad, and looked rather fierce. And was also very tall. However, as he spoke, Leon knew that he was from a friendly race. He let any sort of apprehension he may have been feeling fade away.

"Hey! You're no Vasu, but I'm still honored to be able to meet an alien, face-to-face!" Leon said, actually excited. The Vasu had contacted Earth just before he woke up here, and this was extremely enthralling for Leon. There was so much mystery around alien races, and he had to assume that Earth would continue to forge alliances like his. "What's your planet like? And, what do you think of America and the Earth and everything?" he asked, running his hand through his red locks, assuring his ruffled look. There had been plenty of hype about aliens just a few hours ago, from Leon's perspective. It didn't take much for him to fall back into it, and be excited to learn about an entire new planet.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 16:01 »
Villiers didn't bother listening to the others introducing themselves, he simply listened to what Lucille was telling him about them and what they looked like. She was immersing herself in the environment as if she didn't want to go home like he did. But Lucille really didn't want to go home.

Lucille looked at the Duke. He was scanning the room for a way out, something he could do to escape, some way he could prove this was a dream. She hit his arm "Face it. There's no way home. Look at what you've got here, this is an opportunity, an open door." He stopped looking at the room and began looking at her. "But I was the most powerful man in Britain." Lucille sighed and decided to go and mingle with the others. Maybe sticking with the Duke was a bad idea. And she would have to stop calling him the Duke, he needed to get used to the fact that home was a long way away, somewhere he couldn't go.
Villiers simply stood, waiting for a miracle.

She turned away from Villiers and looked at the others. The man who said he'd been in a war didn't seem to be speaking to anyone. "Hey, soldier." she said as she drew up to his side.

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 17:33 »
((I assume the technology of this era will allow us to learn/speak some English? Though an RP where everyone speaks a different language would be pretty interesting.))

Eztli's mind was fuzzy. He had been beaten before, brutally too. He had endured great pain, but this was an entirely different sensation. It was as if the very floor was spinning rapidly. He saw a woman dressed in…well, something. She spoke of a ship that could sail the skies, and of "rooms" and something about new allies. Eztli's mind was still numb, until he heard the mention of "melee weapons". Though he wasn't familiar with the word, he somehow knew what it meant. Blades, clubs, tools he has used in battle many times. The excitement of weapons was enough to shake off the dizziness and rouse the Jaguar warrior from his rest.

One of his new allies had given him a look. Not a "who is this strange man" look, rather a "I hope this strange man doesn't tear my lungs out" look. He introduced himself as Leon Wayleon Infull: hailing from a something called "Newyork Inamerca" from…well a number. In turn the others, all in strange dress, gave their names and where they come from, which Eztli took as the tribe they were part of. This 'Leon Wayleon' character looked like a carving: features were almost too perfect and chiseled.

Two more introduced themselves: a loud complaintive man named George Villiers of the "Dukov Buckham" and a woman who looked to have seen better days by the name of Lucille from "Lundon Englan". They seemed to be dressed in cloth of some sort. The tribes they came from were unfamiliar, though that is expected. Everything here was unfamiliar: the sky shone bright with rectangular suns, but he didn't feel the warmth of the sun he was accustomed to.

Next came Pulchra, a short woman whose hair was the color of gold. She was from…well she didn't say. She was quiet: only spoke what may be her name. Next came James of 'Earftoo'. He looked to be dressed in clothing similar to Eztli's: animal hide. What animal it came from was a mystery though: the Aztec had never seen any hide of that sort. Garth, a loud shiny being, gave an introduction. This shiny creature came from "Magrod". Such strange names for tribes and peoples.

The room fell silent as introductions were fading and everyone spoke amongst themselves. When there was a lull, the Jaguar warrior saw his chance to demonstate himself to his new 'ah-lies'. These people were so calm in speaking of themselves: if they were warriors they would display strength and power!
Eztli pounded his chest, letting out a loud drum-like noise. He took a deep breath and in a strong, raspy voice gave his introduction (perhaps too loudly).

((What more fitting color than red?))
"Eztli Coyotl. BLOOD COYOTE!" he cried. "Aztec people!" He let out a jaguar-like growl after this, reaching for his knife only to find it not where he kept it. He dismissed this: the others didn't have weapons so he didn't need one should they decide to attack him.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2014, 17:57 »
((I'm not really sure if I'm in but I don't want to get left behind, so for now I'll assume I am. Sorry in advance if I'm not.))

Sidia wasn't sure what was going on, but she began to quickly process the situation. She looked at the weapons during the tour. She had familiarized herself with earth's weapons in the short time she was there before... whatever happened to bring her here had happened, and many of the weapons she saw looked too advanced compared to what she had already seen, she she had no reason to doubt she was in the future. If this really was the future, then she must have failed. If that were the case, she was pretty happy to not have to deal with her superiors, although not being able to see her family again upset her, though she made no sign of it.

When everyone was introducing themselves she noticed the humans were looking at the other aliens strangely, but gave her no such look. Then the cramps in her still hidden wings reminded her she was still disguised as a human. People introduced themselves from all sorts of different times and places, but no where she was really familiar with. When one of the other aliens introduced himself she decided she better as well. Though she decided it would be better to not give the name of her planet or even let them know she was an alien until she was sure they could be trusted. For now she would just give her name, which meant she would have to wait a while before she could stretch her aching wings.

She stepped forward and said, "My name is Sidia Kaarme." then gave a small bow and stepped back. It felt weird not to add anything on to that, but she wasn't sure what else she could say.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2014, 18:29 »
The next events went by very quickly in Pulchra’s eyes.  First, the Lion Man – Leon, Pulchra reminded herself – seemed to be bouncing with excitement at the sight of the thing which had introduced itself as being from ‘Sul’.  Pulchra still – in spite of a great deal of thought – did not know where Sul was, nor why this thing was so tall, and so tried to lose interest in the sight before her, averting her gaze from the alien and thus Leon’s little act.

She paid even less heed to ‘The Duke’ and his mumblings.  She simply couldn’t muster any sympathy for him in herself; everyone was in the same position – she didn’t see why he should be acting as though he was any more entitled to a trip home than the rest of them.  Her eyes lingered for a moment on the girl with him, who had introduced herself as ‘Lucille’.  She seemed decent, to some extent, especially as she sidled up to the man who’d been in the war.

Her attention was deftly drawn from the girl and the soldier as a loud thudding came from behind her.  She spun around.  One of the taller men was attacking his chest – beating against it with both fists.  A sick, scared feeling washed over Pulchra; this man was tall and violent and she had no doubt at all that he could hurt her.

A feeling which only intensified when his screamed words tore through the room.  She did not know what an Aztec was, but this time she showed little hesitation in covering her ears.  The Professor had told them to get along, and she doubted that anybody would go against that – he couldn’t hurt her for disrespecting him, she told herself as she allowed herself to relax, somewhat embarrassed by her own expression of discomfort.

Thus, she was rather relieved when another person stepped forwards, succinctly introducing herself with another name that Pulchra viewed as being quite strange.  Pulchra went through it in her head, trying to catch each syllable as it came, so that she might be able to pronounce it properly if needed, to very little avail. 
At the very least, she knew that it began with an ‘S’.

thanks gl <3

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2014, 20:05 »
Damien had a headache. He could feel his fingers dancing against his leather-clad thigh as he listened to some woman- a profess, he recalled - explaining their situation. And he was rather annoyed at what he had to hear.

41....what? She definitively said we're in a year that started with a 4. He thought, and was still mainly trying to wrap his head around that factoid. He had time traveled, that's what he was getting out of this. And apparently it was a lot less cool than it looked in the movies, no flying DeLoreans or anything like that. It had also happened at the worst possible time. He had been cgoing t oa show! A big one! He gritted her teeth a little, looking up and squinting at the others around him, the ones the professor said were his 'allies'.

And what a group they were. He could barely tell from where half these people (?) were even from (or where they were from, more likely). He saw a soldier, that was a good sign. And...some...were those aliens? And that was clearly a bird just standing there on the bird. Damien licking his lips, mentally reminding himself to put some more lipstick on later. This was...something completely different.

The Professor came to the conclusion of her exposition, explaining the need for the use of weapons and where everything was located. That got Damien's attention. He had gone to a shooting range out in LA once a few years (well...maybe more than a few by now) and had thought it was totally cool. Had been trying to get a permit to keep a gun with him too. All the great rockstars kept weapons on them, it added to their cool persona.

While caught up in his brief bubble of excitement he didn't even realize the Professor had left everyone to their own introductions and devices, and was only startled from it when a rather large, terrifying looking man in a jaguar skin yelled 'BLOOD COYOTE!'  Damien staggered forward, eyes wide. That dude definitely didn't look like someone he wanted to run into in an alleyway late at night. He huffed out, standing straight and brushing himself off. He hoped no one saw him nearly rip onto his face. That'd be a horrible first impressionThen he watched as a decidedly-nonhuman entity stepped up and introduced herself as Sidia. He almost gaped a little, trying to comprehend he was indeed looking at an alien. So space-travel's gotten a little advanced since '86, he'd have to give them that.

Regardless of when these people were from, though, he figured he still try and work his patented Damien Charm on them. Clearing his throat, he glanced around and stepped forward to introduce himself. "Uh, yeah. So...hey. I'm Damien. Damien Delacroix." He flashed what he thought was a perfect grin, "I'm a rrrrockstar. From L.A., you know? 1986, Sunset Strip, it's righteous. " He threw a thumb's up to the others, using his other hand to swoop some long, blond hair over his ear.

While Damien was busy making himself known, a small being was examining the room from his spot on the floor. Clipper tilted his head on way, then the other, taking it all in. While he was frustrated at the fact he had been removed from his training missions back in his own period he was still immensely curious. Time travel! How amazing! The genetically modified crow hopped forward a few paces, listening to the others, his 'allies' the important looking Professor had called them, as they explained they were from all walks of history. He puffed out his feathers at that. Humans sure were highly advanced; first animal soldiers like himself, now this.
He hoped the others would find him as interesting as he found them. Bouncing forward a bit more, he decided to get their attention was a rather piercing 'CAW!'.
"Hello new allies!" Clip spoke through his metal implant, the red light blinking in time, "My name is Subject #76, but you can call me Clipper! I am from the year 2209 which is probably very far away from where most of you are from!" He opened and flapped his wings a few times before tucking them back, "I hope we can grow to be strong compatriots, and maybe friends.."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 21:49 by Danatales »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2014, 21:38 »
James hears more names being called, including the Aztec warrior bellowing out his name while beating on his chest like an ape. Well then. Strong and bold. A bit too much for me. James tried not to hide his surprise, he was obviously a little intimidated by the aztec. Sidia seemed nice enough, but something seemed a bit off about her. Then came Damien. What is a rrrrockstar? Righteous? I have no clue what's happening. Last came this raspy, metallic voice from a.... crow? Animals can talk? What kind of place is this? James looked down, the bird was "talking" from this strange device with a red, blinking light. My head hurts.

One of the women spoke to him and drew a bit closer to him, to his side. James was used to being cramped. This women's name, a bit tougher. Name....name....name. Lucille? I pray to god this is the right one. I'll look strange. The woman was in a simple yellow dress, she looked like she's been through a war as well, and a bit shorter than him. Her companion, was expecting a miracle or something. James wasn't a big fan of him, but her..... Lucille he decided, was smart and sharp witted. James looked to his side "You're Lucille, right?"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 22:22 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Wolstenholme

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2014, 22:14 »
"That's right, my friend." she smiled at him and held out a hand to shake, hoping that that was still a real greeting where he was from. She studied his uniform, it seemed secure and suitable, the craftsmanship was unlike anything she had seen before. While she was waiting for him to shake she reached up with her other hand and brushed some dust out of his hair. He seemed to make a fine gentleman. She looked back at Villiers, stood about struck dumb. No one was getting anywhere with him. James, his name as far as she could remember, seemed like a much better direction to travel in as far as allies were concerned. He also shared a name with her old companion, James St. John, maybe that was a sign.

Snap out of it, old boy. Villiers told himself this again and again. He was almost tempted to put a hand up and smack himself in the face but he knew that would just make others feel that he should be in asylum. He couldn't have that. He looked around to try and see someone who looked as lost as he felt but to no avail. He lent against a wall and resolved that no matter how bad he felt, he must stay in control. He was the Duke of Buckingham. Not was, is. He is the Duke of Buckingham, and he will not be made to look like a little lost sheep. In that sense, he would not follow Lucille around either, he was not her hand and foot servant. If anything, she should be his.
On that thought, he rose from his slumped position against the wall, and stood up straight. Inwardly, he was still wishing to be at home, but outwardly, he was the Duke of Buckingham, height of calm personality and sophistication. He waited for the others to come to him.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2014, 23:30 »
The flurry of questions from Leon made Garath feel at ease. He had expected humans to act defensively around him, however Leons curiosity made him want to open up and talk, because although Garath had been brought up to have a negative view of humans he did have a curiosity about human culture. Garath smiled at Leon. "My planet is full of extreme habitats" He began to explain, but he was then interrupted by a large man shouting "BLOOD COYOTE!" Garath decided that he should probably try to learn more about all of his supposed allies. "Can I answers your question later?" he asked Leon.

(Sorry if I post slowly this these next two days. I'm visting family just now and I don't have much time for the computer)
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.