Author Topic: .:4150 [AD][SF]  (Read 16469 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
Re: .:4150 [AD][SF]
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2014, 14:16 »
Garath looked away from the green in his hand to see the Villiers fellow moving away atop some sort of large animal. Garath didn't have to wonder what this animal was however because Leon had found another one and most of the others called it a horse. The "Horse" made Garath nervous, it was new to him and most animals on his planet were quite hostile, so Garath dropped the green things onto to ground and stood as far away from the horse as possible while still being part of the group.

The plan to have the bird scout from the air and Leon follow on the horse worked rather well and apparently they had found Villiers so Garath set out to follow them, however he stopped before he walked into that small human village and decided to take a route around the village to avoid being seen. Once he rejoined the others, with a safe distance between him and the horse, he watched as James checked weather Villiers was alive. "Whatever his state I think we should take him back to the ship and out from the open, it's probably safer there." Garath said while looking around for any dangers.   
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2014, 18:23 »
Sidia watched as the others took action, feeling rather useless. If her wings were strong enough, she could have flown over and searched like Clipper, but unlike Clipper she could have taken action and tried to capture Villiers rather then just scouting. That would have made things rather easy, but it wasn't possible at the moment. She had no experience with Earth's animals, so she couldn't ride the horse, and even if she could she would have had to ride through the small village nearby, which she also couldn't do.

When the others found Villiers, she ran over to the spot where they found him, running around the village, causing her to arrive there later then everyone else. When she got there, she found out that Villiers was in bad shape, and the others were checking to see just how bad a shape he was in. She spoke up, "If you need any help, I have some medical experience. Not much, but..."
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2014, 18:45 »
Lucille ran, following the others through the village to where the Duke had been spotted. She didn't really care that she was wearing a nightgown, I'm sure the people in the village had seen crazier sights only that day. When she reached the spot on the edge of more trees where the others were crowded around, she joined the wide circle and her mouth gaped. Villiers was practically upside down against a tree, there was a patch of red in a halo around his head and if he was breathing at all, Lucille couldn't tell. James said he had detected a faint pulse but he wasn't sure and Sidia had offered medical experience but Lucille didn't think it would help poor Villiers much. "No," she began, talking in Sidia's direction "I don't think any amount of medical experience can help him."

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2014, 23:58 »
Eztli arrived in time to hear the group speaking as they stood near Villiers. He was in bad shape to put it simply. Not even the Healers of his people would be able to help. But this man was, essentially, a traitor. He abandoned the group for his own goals; a despicable act in the eyes of the Jaguar Warrior.

Eztli picked up a bit of wood, likely firewood, and patted his upward-facing palm with it a few times. It was sturdy and would serve his intended purpose well.
"If we can't heal, then we can help." he spoke, approaching Villiers. "Put him out of pain." he added, unsure if the idea of a mercy kill was familiar to these people.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2014, 23:04 »
"So basically, a mercy killing." James said. He was uncertain of what to say about this. Villiers could possibly live, but if they tried to take him to the ship, it would be long and painful, instead of it just ending now. "I'm not so sure about what to do, Villiers could possibly be saved, but if we can't get in back in time, his death could be long and drawn out." James said. He kept thinking over the matter, still unsure about what to do.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2014, 16:16 »
((c'mon guys))

After James had spoken, no one did anything for almost a minute. Villiers lay there, just breathing in a very very shallow way. Subconsciously each intake of breath rattled and grew thinner. Lucille didn't look at him but stared at the grass. There was an almost tangible awkward air. And then the breathing stopped. Lucille looked up to see his eyes grow glassy very quickly, they were still open. She got onto her knees and pushed his eyelids down and then stood up and back. "There's no need for us to do anything now. Are we taking his body back?"

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2014, 02:17 »
((Forgot about this, so sorry))

James watched as Villiers slowly died. Lucille knelt down to close his eyes as the young man took off his hat and bowed his head. Everyone was silent, the only sound coming from the rustling leaves. Lucille stood back up and asked if they should take the body back. James shrugged, "Would it mess with the time line or something? I dunno, but I think if we can't take the body back, we should at least give him a proper burial." James said, not moving his head.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN