Author Topic: What Really Happened [C] [AD] [P] [PW] [F]  (Read 7535 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: What Really Happened [C] [AD] [P] [PW] [F]
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2014, 16:25 »
Silver couldn't decide whether she wanted to go and search the rubble or not. One the one hand, she could lift heavy objects but then, so could Dag. On the other hand, she didn't know if she could cope out there with the rubble, it would be a haunting experience and one that she didn't particularly care to involve herself with. She spoke up for herself and Dag, guessing that he would want to go "I'm sure Dag is strong enough to help out, aren't you, Dag?" He nodded eagerly. "Anyway, I'm sure he'd be more covert than some girl with metal wings and claws protruding from her body... what am I supposed to do about these?" She gestured to her feet. They really did hurt on more solid ground.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 17:31 by Bad Wolf »

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2014, 16:51 »
Minus stepped forward. His papery wings made a soft rustling sound and he moved closer to the others.
"I'll go. We'll need a scout to watch our backs. We also need to plan to cover our weaknesses." Minus said. "I can conceal my wings with a jacket and I have no emotional investment in the building."
"Are you sure you want to go back?" Clarissa asked.
"I'll be fine."
Clarissa paused to consider. She was still uneasy about this whole "the Pokémorphs are wanted criminals" business. She knew they were inoccent: after all why would they blow up a building while still inside? "Don't do anything brave." Clarissa told Minus. She was concerned, but took comfort in knowing that he'd be going with others. "Do we have anything that can help us keep in touch? Headsets, radio receiver, something like that? I have a cell phone. We should exchange numbers so we can call each other if something happens." Clarissa added.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2014, 16:54 »
((sniped by Mac. Hold on, I'll try to fix this.))

"I think I'd be of more use here at the moment," Kyra stated as she wrote something on a small strip of paper, "But it might be a good idea for us to exchange numbers in order to keep contact. I realize there are a lot of potential problems with keeping contact via cell phone, but for now it should be safe. Anyway, here's mine," she placed the piece of paper on a table where everyone could see.

Spite, meanwhile, was feeling annoyed. She wanted to go with the others, but she realized she probably wouldn't be able to help much. Frustrated by this, she decided to volunteer anyway, "I'll go. I may not be able to look for anything useful, but there's a lot of heavy rubble that will be in your way, and I'm really strong and could move it for you."
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2014, 17:39 »
Chris looked at the volunteers, then said, "That's six people who want to go, so sorry Spi-" Storm cut him off to say, "Well then, I'll stay behind." Chris was surprised by this and said, "Storm, a moment?" Storm and Chris went into another room and discussed under hushed voices. The conversation went something like this ((everyone else cannot hear the whole thing, maybe some snippets)), "Why let the dragon go? She's blind!" Storm retaliated, "Yes, however, with the absence one sense, the others are heightened, which can be very useful. Plus, she's strong." Chris was skeptical, "Yes, but we have Dag for that." he said. Storm thought for a moment, then added "True, but the dragon could hear trouble coming from a mile away, plus what if Dag needs help? Everyone else is more valuable, the shedinja has a lot of advantages, and Dag's strength is uncanny. I have nothing to offer when looking at that."

Meanwhile, Carmen had left her phone number on the table and started poking around to see if anything was useful. Then Silver spoke and asked what she should do about her talons. Carmen looked around downstairs and found a pair of boots that seemed to be the right size, a bit worn, but they seemed to still be functional. Carmen took them and walked over to Silver. "Try these." said Carmen, handing the boots to the skarmory pokemorph.

Storm walked out, soon a slightly irritated Chris walked out. The human didn't like it, but Storm had a point. "Alright, Art, Dag, Minus, Spite and I will be going to the lab."
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2014, 18:00 »
Silver looked up as Carmen handed her some boots, "Thanks." she said, as close to cordial as she could muster. It wasn't her fault she was almost a sociopath, she hid them for her own safety although she also felt that the morphing had dulled them somewhat too, she couldn't be sure. Silver pulled the black boots over her claws. They fit well and the insides were made from soft material that her claws fell comfortably into. "Ahh, that's so much better!"

In this time, Chris and Storm had had a short conversation elsewhere although Dag had heard his own name mentioned faintly. When they'd returned, Chris revealed the line up for the excursion to the ruins. His name was included so he sprang forwards and walked to join Chris. "Ready when you are."