Author Topic: [Ad][Fu][P]Dark Days and Bright Nights[J]  (Read 12668 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Re: [Ad][Fu][P]Dark Days and Bright Nights[J]
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2015, 03:34 »
Anise sat up and looked at Elle, "Hm? Yeah, I guess... I hate being this suspicious. I want to trust everyone, but I don't want anything going wrong." She sighed, "I'll be fine though. Thanks," she smiled at the other girl. She paused for a moment, then asked, "What about you? Aren't you worried?"

She heard Kitt speak up. "I believe you. Besides, even if I didn't, the gas around Ghastly is toxic and known to cause suffocation," she said, mostly as a joke, but still somewhat serious. She slipped off her backpack and rummaged through it until she found a few small bags of trail mix. "Here, catch," she tossed one to Kitt, "it's not much, but it's all I could find that wouldn't spoil quickly." She left the rest in the bag and closed it up. She felt bad about not giving anyone else any, but she had to make what little food she had last. She was sure they would understand.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2015, 13:22 »
Kitt caught the bag of trail mix and opened it up. He offered some to Kenji who ate half the bag before handing it back.

"Thank you so much." Kitt said, eating the rest of the bag. "Me and Kenji always share the food."

I just picked up traces of Team Galactic grunts outside the cave. They have Excadrill with them. Kenji had alarm in his voice and rose to his feet.

"Great...I guess we have no choice but to fight em. Excadrill can tunnel through the rocks." Kenji nodded, anxious to do battle.

Offline DisturbedHaxorus

• Holder of all Knowledge
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stop pulling on my leash, you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2016, 16:29 »
Blegh, forgot about this. Any chance of reviving the thread? :p
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

-"The name's Hax...DisHax."

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2016, 16:55 »
Personally, I'd love to, but a few of the people who were in it don't seem to be active in the forums anymore. If anyone is interested, I could think of a few ways to revive it. If those who were in it want to continue, say so here and we can either:

1. continue the way we were, and I can find a way to write those who are no longer active out

or

2. start over again in a new thread.

either way, I should also be able to re-open apps, so if anyone else wants to join, also say so.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2016, 20:26 »
I would be interested possibly but I need to decide on a mon since i'm probably not going to go typical torchic. Gotta mix things up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline DisturbedHaxorus

• Holder of all Knowledge
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stop pulling on my leash, you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 06:52 »
Starting over would be fine with me, preferably with the same character. She was too fun a concept to waste.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

-"The name's Hax...DisHax."

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2016, 17:27 »
Alright, I was kinda leaning toward starting over anyway. Using the same character is fine. I'll post the new thread soon. Maybe tomorrow, since I'm busy today. Everything should be more or less the same, so if you want to make a new character or tweak your old one, feel free to do that based on my first posts, though don't post it here, wait until the new thread is made and post there. I'll be sticking with the same character.