Misc > Role Play

Dark Days and Bright Nights - The Reimagining [Ad][Fu][P][J]

<< < (8/9) > >>

kindtocrows:
((I was afraid to try to bring it back since so few posts were happening. Also, E.K.A.N.S, 'scar-faced Weavile' I see what you did there, haha))

"Woo, we're finally out!" Anise cheered. Unfortunately, that was probably going to be the easiest part of their journey. Dusk moved up close to Anise as they left the cave, using her as a windbreaker. "Dusk, you should be ready to hide, okay?" she told the Gastly. Dusk nodded, still hiding behind her trainer.

"Next is the forest. But, we should be pretty careful until we get there, incase-" and just as she was trying to warn the others, a cop approached the group. "Dusk, hide." she whispered to her pokemon, who quickly turned invisible.

"Just what are you kids up to out here. This is not a safe place you know," the cop said to the group.

E.C.A.M.B.S.:
@dragoncat Yeah I might throw in a neat little crossover at times))

---

“Not a safe place? Come on, everyone knows dangerous places are the best for a relaxing night stroll!” Cam said. Actually, he wasn’t lying. He was the adventurous kind of guy who relaxed by getting his blood-pumping, the type who loosened in tight situations. But the cop wasn’t buying it. His hand was already on his portable radio and he looked like he was about to call for backup.

And then the worst happened: Sickens woke up. Cam felt the Ekans tighten on his arm and poke its hissing tongue out of his sleeve. Without warning the snake Pokémon shot out of its hiding place and bit the officer’s hand holding the radio. Less than a second later, Sickens whipped its tail out from his opposite sleeve and struck the cop in the head with Poison Tail, knocking him unconscious. “Sickens, you crazy snake!”

SirBlaziken:
When the Ekans woke up and took its strike, Cole stumbled back a bit, not expecting it to happen. The patrolman dropped to the ground with the radio bouncing a couple of feet away. Instinctively, Cole ran forward, scooped up the radio and threw it against to cave wall. It didn't shatter completely, but the impact did prevent it from performing its function. "That was was too close." he said in a hushed whisper as he walked back to the group "They could have backup here soon, so I suggest we move, now." Cole sighed, "So much for being subtle I guess."

kindtocrows:
"Yeah..." Anise nodded in agreement. One thing bothered her though. This cop might now knew who they were... "Do you think we should..." she trailed off before she finished the sentence. "No, killing him may not be the best idea... But... Dusk, hit him with Confuse Ray!" Dusk appeared and did as she was told. "With any luck, when he wakes up he'll be too confused to know for sure what happened." Her plan may not be the most solid, but it was the best she could think of in the moment. "Now let's get out of here!" She ran ahead into toward the forest. Hopefully this little incident wouldn't affect them too much.

SirBlaziken:
As soon as Anise took off, Cole didn't even think twice about anything else as he made a beeline for the forest. With the patrolman confused and knocked out, they should be able to get off scot free. Right? No matter, too late to change that. Cole didn't even try for stealth and didn't stop until he was sure that he made it into the forest, then quickly stopped to catch his breath. After that, he looked around and made sure that the police hadn't found the group. Everything seemed clear, when he finally spoke up. "So, shall we figure out what happened?" Cole commented.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version